SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Yay !!well it is so good to see they are still together then! Happy ending! I can’t wait to watch now Smiley I love that they went into lock down together. That is the total opposite of any Bach couples ever! They actually saw each other everyday instead of once every 2-3 weeks... also good to see our sleuthing was correct in regards they traveled to Thailand together !!! smileyyay
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 12:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Yay !!well it is so good to see they are still together then! Happy ending! I can’t wait to watch now Smiley I love that they went into lock down together. That is the total opposite of any Bach couples ever! They actually saw each other everyday instead of once every 2-3 weeks... also good to see our sleuthing was correct in regards they traveled to Thailand together !!!  smileyyay

Lol. Me too! Maybe I’ll binge watch the show now.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri May 29, 2020 12:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8IcPwwjfcU

They seem happy. Hope they have their happy-everafter.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Fri May 29, 2020 3:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote: I love that they went into lock down together. That is the total opposite of any Bach couples ever! They actually saw each other everyday instead of once every 2-3 weeks...
that's also what Richie and Lily did, her family chartered a yacht and they all sailed around for a few weeks.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 29, 2020 3:48 am

Jolena wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Read if you want to know the outcome:

I'm surprised this video was released since it didn't finish airing yet. I wonder if anyone is in breech of contract because of it. jmo

It did. It was on the original website. I'm ahead of you in time, so I didn't want to spoil the ending.

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 12 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 29, 2020 4:12 am

Idlemess wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Yay !!well it is so good to see they are still together then! Happy ending! I can’t wait to watch now Smiley I love that they went into lock down together. That is the total opposite of any Bach couples ever! They actually saw each other everyday instead of once every 2-3 weeks... also good to see our sleuthing was correct in regards they traveled to Thailand together !!!  smileyyay

Lol. Me too! Maybe I’ll binge watch the show now.

It is worth watching. I really liked Marc as the bachelor. There was however a lot of conflict between the women.

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 12 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 30, 2020 5:28 pm

I’m binge watching right now and I’m enjoying the show, like laugh out loud.
I like Marc and most of the women.
As I am watching episode 4 and writing this, the surprising person for me is Gillian... depth in that silly little Barbie persona. I like her.
Nola, Silke, Bridget are instigators... especially Bridget.
Marisia is a doll
Mulesa is a queen but not for this kind of show

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2020 6:14 pm

@Idlemess I thought the same at first with Bridget, but the more I saw of her the more she grew on me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 30, 2020 8:19 pm

@Idlemess I didn’t see her as an instigators as much as very outspoken woman and not taking any BS, which didn’t jell too well with some drama makers. As the show progressed, she gain more confidence and was not as vocal about others, but of course most of the ‘ drama’ ones got eliminated! laugh out loud

@Sprite
I also had the same vibe and I was secretly thinking she would be in the final 4 and then 2, way before the hometowns. You could tell Mark was really wanting to give her a chance as he appreciated the easy friendship they had.

Does anyone know how or where we can watch the last bit filmed; the ‘ pajama party’...? It’s not on theArchive...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 30, 2020 10:24 pm

I’m rapping up with episode 7 and I will start with the end. The echoes of Bridget’s voice reminding Marc that he’s 36 years old ran through my mind when Marisia mentioned the 12-year difference between. Kinda funny that it happened right after they consumed each other’s face. I had to laugh that it was Bridget who spied them making out. Can’t make this up.
He, Marc, has the hots for her, Marisia and she likes it. He’s actually affected by her and it was refreshing to see the full physically effects. That’s chemistry! Now of that manufactured feelings and forced kissing stuff.
On their first date, he looked flushed and the same this episode. It’s queer that before and in between, there’re no shots of them during the cocktails. I guessed drama free and him chasing her kept the cameras away.
I like Mulesa but Marc is trying to get blood from a stone with her. She is not into him. Period!
Q is playing (She’s charming)
Rikki I thought was tough, but to be silence with a kiss? I’m shock
Pasha (and a lot of them) has issues. This is not the show for her.
Jess R seems desperate, but in another time or place I think she could’ve been the one. Not sure with Marc tho.
I have a girl crush on Gillian (I’m shock)
I like Bridget (She’s older and she gets it)

AND. I hated that game. It was BRUTAL!!!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 am

Astrobach wrote:@Idlemess  I didn’t see her as an instigators as much as very outspoken woman and not taking any BS, which didn’t jell too well with some drama makers. As the show progressed, she gain more confidence and was not as vocal about others, but of course most of the ‘ drama’ ones got eliminated! laugh out loud

@Sprite
I also had the same vibe and I was secretly thinking she would be in the final 4 and then 2, way before the hometowns. You could tell Mark was really wanting to give her a chance as he appreciated the easy friendship they had.

Does anyone know how or where we can watch the last bit filmed; the ‘ pajama party’...? It’s not on theArchive...

You can watch clips on the official site. There are a lot! https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun May 31, 2020 6:11 am

Dutchy23 wrote:You can watch clips on the official site. There are a lot! https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828

the pyjama afterparty is on M-Net's youtube channel, it doesn't seem to be region locked as I watched without VPN.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH-3WvjE0u4FuYjsozd6Ysk7OQK1m9qCw
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

+9
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach
Idlemess
Bobette