SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Hannah’s mom apparently started to follow the Dancing with the Stars IG account today. I’d say this is most likely happening. She’s a really popular lead with a polzarizing finish to her season. It makes sense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0G5IGhHhdJ/?igshid=ptl6wi5eo7ib

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@avacaroline You are CORRECT - Roid rage with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

And everyone around him enabling him.  I truly hope that someone that loves him will encourage him to seek therapy.
Yes and yes! Luke "out kicked his coverage" with Miss Hannah B!  Move along, Luke...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:11 pm

@Sharnee Ok....this sounds interesting. She says, "well we don't know who I end up with". This interview is supposedly post break-up. She did not say "we don't know who I end up with or if I end up with anyone". VERY INTERESTING.
Maybe there is a possible reunion? (NOT WITH JED)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Many athletes DO have challenges with this.
Blame it on steroids or whatever you wish.
But counsellors and psychologists will confirm  that this is often a challenge for high energy, competitive athletes, due to the body’s response to the adrenaline, which competition/ competitiveness induces.

Aggression is an issue for MANY people and I am not limiting it to athletes.
(I only responded to the post comparing Josh and Luke. )

Whatever the case may be, CONTROLLED aggression is just that ... controlled.
And while there are many connotations to  the word “aggression”, the following is the dictionary definition I was referencing.
“Aggression
The forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one's aims and interests.
synonyms: confidence, self-confidence, boldness, audacity, self-assertion, assertion, assertiveness, self-assertiveness, determination, forcefulness, vigor, energy, dynamism, zeal
"he played the game with unceasing aggression"

And this season has had Hannah say she wanted a guy to ‘fight for her’ and  Luke said he was going ‘to fight for her’ and so voila, there was aggression. What did people expect???

Does this mean I am justifying  or minimizing negative behaviour?
No.
I am only trying to explain it.

Of course, I realize that  there will be hundreds of examples of athletes who do NOT appear to have this challenge.
As there are hundreds of athletes who DO have this challenge and can control it.
And then there are those who don’t control it...
But there isn’t a reality TV show camera on their faces 24/7 to expose it.

I get it.
I am in the minority here but I have chosen to see the bigger picture, beyond what TPTB have chosen to show us Monday nights. When one assesses the picture in reality from various perspectives, and sources, Luke isn’t all that terrible of a person. No worse than Garrett or Jed or others who all have their own obvious or not so obvious flaws. He is a relatively normal person and does not deserve the vitriol he has received.

Human Triggers.
Human Responses.
The Psychology behind  anger, frustration, disappointment, resentment, betrayal, rejection, etc. is literally mind boggling.
We all have much to learn and we all have our own areas of challenge.
Thankfully, we don’t have a tv camera on our lives 24/7 exposing our personal challenges to the world.
This is all my opinion of course. Smiley
(thanks mods)

RizBiz wrote:

I hear you Tiggerigh.
However, one thing to note is that many athletes involved in physically aggressive sports such as rugby, football, hockey etc. have challenges  with this. It’s in the nature of the competition.
Both Josh and Luke are involved in adrenaline pumped sports and they both exhibit this ‘controlled’ aggression, as did many other characters on the show.

It doesn’t mean that they are necessarily going to be abusive or violent in relationships.

Consider for a moment how many people we know, and how they  handle anger.
Some people walk out of the room when upset or angered.
Some clench their fists.
Some clench their jaws.
Some yell and scream.
Some people swear and curse.
Some people get drunk.
Some give the silent treatment for days.

And some who have matured through the experiences of life, actually have learned how to handle anger, resentment, disappointment, etc. in a positive manner.
I wonder if WE all could say that we always handle our anger, frustration, etc. in our daily lives in a positive, mature manner....? Especially those of us who are 24 years old.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IMO)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Sharnee wrote:So interesting to see Mrs Brown starting to follow Cassie, Colton and Becca K.
Wonder of these who Ty follows along with Hannah

Hannah is moving to LA, and those live in SoCal. IMO, not much to do with Tyler follow.

I could be totally wrong and I am willing to eat crow if so!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
Sharnee wrote:So interesting to see Mrs Brown starting to follow Cassie, Colton and Becca K.

Hannah is moving to LA, and those live in SoCal. IMO, not much to do with Tyler follow.

I love all this crow eating incentives . I’m on a list to of eating crow to if Hannah doesn’t leave Greece with Ty . Gotta go big or go home . At least we only have a few short weeks in front of us . Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Sharnee Ok....this sounds interesting.  She says, "well we don't know who I end up with".  This interview is supposedly post break-up.  She did not say "we don't know who I end up with or if I end up with anyone".  VERY INTERESTING.
Maybe there is a possible reunion? (NOT WITH JED)

She looks upbeat yet coy. This shows she really doesn’t want to reveal the ending at all costs . I say it’s going to end on a high note no matter what’s out there in spoilers . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I love all this crow eating incentives . I’m on a list to of eating crow to if Hannah doesn’t leave Greece with Ty . Gotta go big or go home . At least we only have a few short weeks in front of us . Hugesmile  

11 days, and they can’t get here soon enough IMO!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:15 pm

I think its more because theyve all been really supportive of Hannah (and pretty vocal about that support)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Sharnee wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0G5IGhHhdJ/?igshid=ptl6wi5eo7ib

Love how when LZ says that you did want to end up with a lying sack of poo💩 ! And then says did you! Hannah says you don’t know who I ended up with yet!
I just think Jed was her F2.. JMO I really think she chose Tyler.. because in another clip she told LZ that she couldn’t let Tyler go! VERY interesting! I thin Hannah was going to chose Jed but her family lived Tyler..
I think Tyler was coming first(F2) and couldn’t let him go! So she chose him!!
I think RS was right the first time with his spoiler..But he was purposely fed wrong info making Jed F1..Because they knew the GF gate was coming out!!! All for rating!! JMO
One other thought Hannah moving to LA.. could fit into Tyler plans..Didn’t he say he would be in LAnsoon!! This NYC is just a cover for now! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye