SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:51 am

I thought he was way too sexually aggressive for him to be the innocent Peter everyone thought he was. His ex just confirmed what I already felt about him. Unfortunately the Peter’s and Jed’s of the world get a lot leeway which is why they get away with playing women.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 am

This is truly the oddest season -- ever IMO. Nothing seems very clearcut -- either show and post-show other than Hannah's absolute disdain for Jed and Luke and now extreme appreciation for Tyler. This has really made me not want leads to feel any pressure about getting engaged at the end of the show, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:53 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am

Doggoneit wrote:She did not think Tyler would pass the test.  He did.  i don't think she saw it until he was leaving.  She does have low self-esteem.  I hope she has a stronger sense of self worth after all she has gone through.

Agree on the self-esteem - you can see this from things she said on the Viall Files interview with Nick. I also agree that Tyler passed her test of him - IMO the biggest "mystery" to me is why she picked Jed; I keep waiting to see something in the edit to explain that and each episode that doesn't produce a reason just feeds my curiosity further.

Summerfun1980 wrote:But she didn’t have the need to test Peter, the most sexually aggressive one?

IMO she actually did "test" Peter but she had different concerns and used a different test (ie the windmill). Though it's harsh to say this but IMO The order of eliminations suggests how that test panned out. And that's not intended to be any sort of slam on Peter but rather how Hannah and Peter "clicked" or didn't.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:17 pm

@Lucas15 I hear what you’re saying about the test for Peter. My question is how did she determine who needed to be tested how. I’m a woman. And I don’t know how you LOOK at men and determine which one is there only for sex. I’ve never in my life been able to do this. From their actions, Tyler, at least from what we’ve seen, hasn’t done anything or not done anything that would indicate he’s just there for sex. He’s smooth, yes, but doesn’t come off as a horn dog or desperate for sex. And if I was in his shoes I was be a little offended she thought that of only me. Maybe it’s different because I’m a woman? Lol I’m sure Tyler understands. He’s a great guy. But at the same time I could see him saying “damn why was I the only one that needed the emotional test?”.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:But she didn’t have the need to test Peter, the most sexually aggressive one?

Hannah just wanted to do Peter and so, she did - period. He was adoring and sweet and beautiful and thrilled by her. Those traits can make for an excellent lover. She knew at the time he was not going to be her F1. Everyone knew it but him because IMO he is beautiful and accomplished and very accustomed to getting the girl. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 pm

I will not be surprised if the producers encourage Hannah and Tyler to interact on sm. Combined they have over 2 million followers, post/like something, get people talking, free publicity, the show is the winner!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:29 pm

The way she phrased it with Tyler it was she who needed the reset, needed to be sure it was more than lust she felt for Tyler....?  I've had to ask myself a similar question on occasion, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Lucas15 I hear what you’re saying about the test for Peter. My question is how did she determine who needed to be tested how. I’m a woman. And I don’t know how you LOOK at men and determine which one is there only for sex. I’ve never in my life been able to do this.  From their actions, Tyler, at least from what we’ve seen, hasn’t done anything or not done anything that would indicate he’s just there for sex.  He’s smooth, yes, but doesn’t come off as a horn dog or desperate for sex.  And if I was in his shoes I was be a little offended she thought that of only me.   Maybe it’s  different because I’m a woman? Lol  I’m sure Tyler understands.  He’s a great guy.  But at the same time I could see him saying “damn why was I the only one that needed the emotional test?”.

I totally think he is watching this back with a big ole hmmmmm.

Would love to know what he thinks about constantly being labled a player too.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Lucas15 I hear what you’re saying about the test for Peter. My question is how did she determine who needed to be tested how. I’m a woman. And I don’t know how you LOOK at men and determine which one is there only for sex. I’ve never in my life been able to do this.  From their actions, Tyler, at least from what we’ve seen, hasn’t done anything or not done anything that would indicate he’s just there for sex.  He’s smooth, yes, but doesn’t come off as a horn dog or desperate for sex.  And if I was in his shoes I was be a little offended she thought that of only me.   Maybe it’s  different because I’m a woman? Lol  I’m sure Tyler understands.  He’s a great guy.  But at the same time I could see him saying “damn why was I the only one that needed the emotional test?”.

I totally think he is watching this back with a big ole hmmmmm.

Would love to know what he thinks about constantly being labled a player too.

I think she thinks he's too good to be true because he's just so good looking. It's not his fault but men that good looking are not usually as awesome as he is. I think women don't trust very good looking guys. He's a unicorn though.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Hannah just wanted to do Peter and so, she did - period. He was adoring and sweet and beautiful and thrilled by her. Those traits can make for an excellent lover. She knew at the time he was not going to be her F1. Everyone knew it but him because IMO he is beautiful and accomplished and very accustomed to getting the girl. All IMO

Ok but Tyler is everything you think Peter is, adoring, sweet, beautiful, accomplished, used to getting the girl. I know people respect pilot more than contractor or model but really that much to make a difference between Peter and Tyler? Ty has an MBA. Peter became a pilot last year and lives with his parents. I don’t see one above the other.

Unless you think, she was just more sexually attracted to Peter? Her actions would make sense in that case.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7_l6nPm2/?igshid=3wkd5z3od2bg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye