SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:In fact she did not even give him the fantasy suite key! So it was way more than sex IN MY OPINION

Oh dear.  laugh out loud

True laugh out loud
It was only when he said he would respect her no sex limit that they went to the cabin “”””cuddling””””

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 pm

HEA wrote:
LaineyG wrote:^^^ I know this has been talked about so much and doesn’t matter but I always thought there was no windmill sex with Peter.  I think that is why Tyler, Nick, Hannah, and Peter could all joke about the windmill.  

When did peter joked please? I missed this part. If he joked Peter must be over Hannah. But so far I only saw a MIA working from city to city. scratch

He posted a windmill in his story ;). Not sure but I thought he made a comment. Like I said not sure about the comment.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Yes I agree guitar man is F1 but she also sends home Peter this RC after sleeping with him so it wasn’t as huge of a red flag as it may seem at first? IMO

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Ahem... that, in MY book, is called intimacy

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 76 9104f310
Teaser abc https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/?hl=en

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm

I wonder how many times Tyler thought he was going home this season. The look on his face of her saying they wouldn't have sex....laugh out loud. I think he was shook more than once laugh out loud
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Again IMO there are multiple kinds of intimacy.

Why did she spit out her time with peter so quickly to Luke? Imo, if jed is so important she’d remember her time with him first over peter.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:12 pm

LaineyG wrote:
HEA wrote:
LaineyG wrote:^^^ I know this has been talked about so much and doesn’t matter but I always thought there was no windmill sex with Peter.  I think that is why Tyler, Nick, Hannah, and Peter could all joke about the windmill.  

When did peter joked please? I missed this part. If he joked Peter must be over Hannah. But so far I only saw a MIA working from city to city. scratch

He posted a windmill in his story ;).  Not sure but I thought he made a comment.  Like I said not sure about the comment.

yes
Well she gave him little choices anyway imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm

LaineyG wrote:
HEA wrote:

He posted a windmill in his story ;).  Not sure but I thought he made a comment.  Like I said not sure about the comment.

Then the following day Tyler tweeted the same windmill gif Peter used in his IG story - when he was at the Museum of Sex.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:I wonder how many times Tyler thought he was going home this season. The look on his face of her saying they wouldn't have sex....laugh out loud. I think he was shook more than once laugh out loud

I know right? bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 76 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:14 pm

okkaayy wrote:Again IMO there are multiple kinds of intimacy.

Why did she spit out her time with peter so quickly to Luke? Imo, if jed is so important she’d remember her time with him first over peter.

Same can be said about Tyler... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HEA Oh yea, I believe Tyler thought he was going home. I believe the whole episode was edited to make it seem like Tyler was going home too to viewers and of course to set up Peter's surprise exit after the windmill.  

Agree. No sex with T meant exit for him probably in his mind

Hannah realized how selfish she had been with Peter. It was worse to keep him IN MY OPINION. But it also sucks to be F2.

The fact that she slept with Jed and Peter, but not Tyler speaks volumes to me.  I'd rather she not sleep with any of them, but to refuse to be intimate with Tyler is a huge red flag.  Jmo.  

This line of thinking confuses me. Imo there’s multiple kinds of intimacy, and emotional connection is just as important as physical. It was enough to make her cry as he was leaving. She even had said that she wasn’t worried about physical intimacy with him because she knew there was no question.

With peter I never really saw the emotional connection, but she was definitely sexually frustrated. Imo it felt like she was getting that out of her system.

But she was quick to jump in the sack with Jed.  They were shown in bed the next morning together, almost naked.  She knew by then he was her F1.  Jmo.  

Her sleeping with Jed is an assumption. We don’t know if they did or not. Time and time again on this show we can assume that the lead sleeps with this person or that, but unless they confirm it, it’s all assumption. More leads come out that they slept with less people than we assume. We only know she slept with peter because she said she did multiple times. Also, if she slept with Jed, why did she throw out to like that she had sex  with peter but not Jed? That part does not add up to me.

I highly doubt TPTB told Jed to take his shirt off and Hannah you put on this lingerie and hop in bed together and we will film it. They did it, imho. In fact, I don't know if I remember a FS where the couple are actually filmed together lying in bed. Usually, they show them sitting up talking in bed the next morning or eating breakfast in bed, but not showing them half dressed making out. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 pm

For the record, I don’t think she slept with Tyler, but I also don’t believe she slept with Jed. I think she slept in the same bed with all 3 of them, but I’m talking sex.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye