SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 am

via GIPHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10h9BFgbk1k
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 am

Yep. Newest add. Yesterday I think. @beautifulxendings

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:29 am

Hannah's social media seems so loved up lately imo she is obsessed with Tyler. Just Maybe they just don't GAF with all the drama and just wanna move mountains together already sob sob sob
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:30 am

alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10h9BFgbk1k
Show Hannah was crying but real life Hannah loves this scene!!! She posted it on her ig and faved Evans comment that Tyler should have punched him laugh out loud Tyler’s bde is insane.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

^^^ I was trying to capture more of just Tyler getting in Lukes face but this is all I could get. Tyler is such a man!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:34 am

IrelandRose wrote:Yep. Newest add. Yesterday I think. @beautifulxendings

Uh, they're together. Totally 100%.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am

I’ve never been so torn about something in regards to this show - ever.  Part of me is like maybe they really are just good friends now and then the other part of me is like nah, all of these things that are being said and done on social media aren’t for nothing. 

To quote Miss Hannah B - I’m befumbled laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:I’ve never been so torn about something in regards to this show - ever.  Part of me is like maybe they really are just good friends now and then the other part of me is like nah, all of these things that are being said and done on social media aren’t for nothing. 

To quote Miss Hannah B - I’m befumbled laugh out loud

So much this! I mean, either way, Hannah is a big Tyler C guy and you love to see it. I just can't tell if it's romantic or friendly.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:42 am

Did folk see laurenzima,s latest IN post? Interesting timing to repost? It’s a Pre bachelorette filming interview with Hannah about what Hannah is looking for in a partner and deal breakers. Only 1 man that fits.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 am

^^^ I love how Peter is in the background. This is exactly how Hannah feels about Peter. Never came to the forefront of Hannah’s mind. He likes to stay out of the drama but Hannah’s likes her man to fight/stand up for her (ahem Tyler)  She is definitely eating this up!   laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 am

I said this earlier but I now really don’t want Tyler on the media circuit. Lauren Zima just asked Hannah about windmill sex in an interview. If she did it, everyone will. I just don’t think Tyler needs to be there for that; would be uncomfortable for him. She needs to handle those questions on her own.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:53 am

Diana wrote:Hannah's social media seems so loved up lately imo she is obsessed with Tyler. Just Maybe they just don't GAF with all the drama and just wanna move mountains together already sob sob sob

I honestly think Tyler found "something" out around the time of the Jed break up that he wasn't happy about. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Producers new about all of Jed's past and also swayed Hannah's decision at the end, but something happened for Tylers behavior to change. Tyler hasn't posted much to IG to promote the show since then, hasn't liked Jed's last 2 IG posts, when he typically did, and he's been defending Hannah any chance he can. Given Tyler's character, I can see him being really PO'd if he found out they manipulated Hannah at all. He just seems like he doesn't give a rats azz anymore, he's ready for all the drama of this show to be over so he and his Queen can be together again.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113