SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:She looks happy in those pics too. It’s weird. Something is off. Are we sure the car ride isn’t after the ceremony?

Jed singing at the final ceremony would be pure comedy.
Chris H said it was on the way to the FRC site!

That just doesn’t make sense to me. She was bleeding with a ripped dress and messed up hair and makeup. Maybe they cancelled the FRC that day and tried again the next day?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Did anyone catch that ig vid from Hannah wear she said she too jumped a fence in Greece but didn’t clear it and ripped her pants? It was the past week. What she hinting at what happens during the finale? I thought it was nothing at the time.

What if she broke up with Tyler first, planned to accept Jed’s proposal at FRC, but couldn’t and went back for Tyler?

My head is spinning at this point.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Did anyone catch that ig vid from Hannah wear she said she too jumped a fence in Greece but didn’t clear it and ripped her pants? It was the past week. What she hinting at what happens during the finale? I thought it was nothing at the time.

What if she broke up with Tyler first, planned to accept Jed’s proposal at FRC, but couldn’t and went back for Tyler?

My head is spinning at this point.

It's all in the interpretation!!! Could mean she chose Jed final one, she jumped fence for him ( but he was "lying sack of poo" that she told Lauren Z she didn't want) =didn't make it over fence & ripped her pants, since they broke up after filming.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:50 pm

^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

I do wonder if the fall means anything significant beyond Hannah being overwhelmed. The location of the stop perplexes me, like, why get out in the middle of the street that doesn't look to offer any type of escape? Is there a nature trail nearby but out of range? Is there a view of the ocean around that corner? Something that would help calm her? If not, then maybe it was just for dramatic effect. You can see her look to her right at a producer when she's in the van.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:52 pm

@Luvstruck She was smiling and laughing when she said it though.  I didn't think she would be smiling about the Jed/Haley situation.  Or that she would mention it at all if about Jed.  Plus how would choosing Jed over Tyler be jumping a fence?  I can't see her dumping Jed at LCD and going back for him.  He's the frontrunner.

I was thinking ripped pants = ripped dress. But maybe I'm overthinking it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:10 pm

However she jokes about her ending, falling & ripping rose ceremony dress on way to accepting proposal should have registered as a bad omen if she chose Jed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 pm

veg_out wrote:^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

I do wonder if the fall means anything significant beyond Hannah being overwhelmed. The location of the stop perplexes me, like, why get out in the middle of the street that doesn't look to offer any type of escape? Is there a nature trail nearby but out of range? Is there a view of the ocean around that corner? Something that would help calm her? If not, then maybe it was just for dramatic effect. You can see her look to her right at a producer when she's in the van.

IIRC CH also mentioned that Hannah liked "alone time" to meditate. Perhaps she felt a need for alone time (perhaps this is her time to pray?) and that's why she stopped the van. no idea

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Deleted

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

IIRC CH also mentioned that Hannah liked "alone time" to meditate. Perhaps she felt a need for alone time (perhaps this is her time to pray?) and that's why she stopped the van. no idea

Maybe, like Colton, she wanted to run away from the “show”. I’m sure she was getting pressured to end it with a proposal and clearly she was in no place to make that decision. She’s in a van, with cameras and producers all over her.... I think she just flipped out. .
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Can someone tell me why there is a 2-night finale? They usually do the FRC and AFTFR together, unless there will be more than just the standard FRC. TIA Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:08 pm

2observe wrote:Can someone tell me why there is a 2-night finale?  They usually do the FRC and AFTFR together, unless there will be more than just the standard FRC.  TIA Smiley
Per chris’s Podcast he said they will be letting Jed share his side of his story.. I think peter too!..
I believe they have had 2 night for a couple of seasons? I think.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:Can someone tell me why there is a 2-night finale?  They usually do the FRC and AFTFR together, unless there will be more than just the standard FRC.  TIA Smiley
Per chris’s Podcast he said they will be letting Jed share his side of his story.. I think peter too!..
I believe they have had 2 night for a couple of seasons? I think.
Thanks [b]@Hotmomma[/b handwave
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121