SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:06 pm

@violetstoo If so..1:44 on this vid . Sex was made for a man and a woman in marriage , cut to Ty

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:13 pm

Sharnee wrote:Do you think they put clues in previews in how they place the  words with the pics they choose ?

If they do, big if, then I think the promo for last week’s fd episode had one where they showed peter saying mic drop and a shot of Jed with the words “game over” (said by Peter also, I think)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Sharnee wrote:@violetstoo If so..1:44 on this vid . Sex was made for a man and a woman in marriage , cut to Ty

And physical relationship...cut to Jed.

livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:38 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@violetstoo If so..1:44 on this vid . Sex was made for a man and a woman in marriage , cut to Ty

And physical relationship...cut to Jed.

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

@violetstoo What is Peter's story? I can't figure it out, except that he is obviously their Bachelor pick. IMO All of her final three have talked about failed relationships, so it can't just be that with Peter?? It's so hard with him because they haven't shown her asking him any serious questions or having serious convos like with Luke, Jed, and Tyler. You would think he's the too good to be true edit but that appears to be Tyler?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Sharnee wrote:Do you think they put clues in previews in how they place the  words with the pics they choose ?

Good question! I really don't know anymore. Maybe I'm overly proud of this board's sleuthers, but I assume an intern keeps pace with the conversations here. Once sleuthers catch onto tricks, TPTB tend to switch things up, IMO. Like, we used to always look at rose ceremony lineups to give us order, and then they started messing with them. giggling  But, yes, years ago, there were clues in previews (I'm thinking of Ali's season, maybe, and Brad's 2.0 season).

I tend to see layovers now in each episode, though. I'm remembering the RC where something went off the rails with Lauren. IIRC, during Arie's season, we had this rare (for that phase of the show) behind-the-scenes look at Lauren's reaction to the the other women (I went back into archives here). We could see her say, "I also am terrified that he's going to pick someone else," and then it cut to Becca holding and smelling her rose. The same sort of thing happened during Ben Higgins' season with JoJo--we kept hearing her fear that he'd not pick her with cuts to Lauren Bushnell.

I tend to follow the edit for the season's story since it's supposed to make sense both in setting up the next lead and explaining the final couple. That this season sorta aligns with Jillian Harris' and Arie's seasons, where a "scandal" or hiccup drops mid-season (by media or RS), might signal that the story doesn't resolve with the FRC; that we have to tune into the ATFR because something changed.

It looks like there are pick-up PIs, too, which is not uncommon each season but could be a clue that something is different now. I'm not following social media, but that is also now a factor in figuring out the season, it seems. Where the edit and SM intertwine might be the key to unlocking the season, IMO. Still working things out with everyone's help here.  Rolling Eyes  bestbud!

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 pm

And I’ll throw this out there- when Hannah and Jed are eating with the Greek family and they start to quiz her about love, the woman says
“I think that when your man has come into your life...you will understand it from the first look.”
This has always made me think about episode 2, when Hannah and Tyler are sitting on the ground surrounded by the heart made of petals, and Hannah tells Tyler that she likes the way he looks at her. (And the way her face looks as she tells him that)

no idea
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:18 pm

@livlafluv1 I think Hannah and Jed were thinking about Luke, which is why they felt so awkward, and Jed later questioned her later about. Luke was her guy at first look. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@livlafluv1 I think Hannah and Jed were thinking about Luke, which is why they felt so awkward, and Jed later questioned her later about.  Luke was her guy at first look.  JMO

Hannah even said in her Luke breakup (there’s been so many metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  so specifically the FSD one) that it was so difficult because it was her first time experiencing love at first sight.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:24 pm

veg_out wrote:Trying to figure out this season's narrative arc, I went back to the premiere where Hannah talks about the type of love she wants. She emphasizes wanting someone who loves all of her as she is. She interestingly says "bless him" because she's a lot to handle [her words not mine]. During her FSD dinner with Jed, she said, "you're so great with me." Has she said that about or to Peter or Tyler this season? I've only actively watched recently.

Three observations:
1. The show introduced confusion after Tyler's FSD by showing us Hannah's emotional response to him leaving her. Typically, when we see a lead giving a PI to close out a FSD segment rather than a contestant, it's a clue that the person is F3. Maybe this time, though, it's the turning point for Hannah/Tyler (I'm more open to a late-in-the-game switch after Becca's season when she shifted to Garrett after FSDs). no idea

2. Regular rising conflict is part of Hannah-Jed dynamic: Since HTDs, they're overcoming hurdles: first, his family's uninterested response; then, Jed's discontent over her relationship with Luke; then, the questioning at dinner. The previews hint that more might still be in store if her family disapproves of Jed (reminds me of JP with Ashley H's family). Usually, when the show depicts a couple facing challenges and overcoming them together, it's the final couple.

3. Hannah, not Jed, closes out Jed's HTD with PIs, whereas the other HTDs end with the contestant talking about the relationship (I checked, and Colton also closes out his HTD with Cassie). The show wants us to know what the lead is thinking about: she's concerned he might not be ready for engagement. IMO, they're showing us that because she's thinking about being engaged to him.

Have we seen Jed-Hannah or Tyler-Hannah as a couple in every episode since the premiere? I ask that b/c the show usually includes the final couple in every episode (even if it's a brief moment) to build their "love story."

Hi veg!  handwave   Exactly my thoughts.  There are obstacles for H&J.  Will they overcome them by the FRC?  Hannah has been smitten with Jed since he whipped out his guitar and sang to her at the M&G and it has only grown since then.  To my recollection, they have had interactions every episode.  I don't see obstacles for Tyler or Peter, so I am sticking with Jed is her F1. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Trying to figure out this season's narrative arc, I went back to the premiere where Hannah talks about the type of love she wants. She emphasizes wanting someone who loves all of her as she is. She interestingly says "bless him" because she's a lot to handle [her words not mine]. During her FSD dinner with Jed, she said, "you're so great with me." Has she said that about or to Peter or Tyler this season? I've only actively watched recently.

Three observations:
1. The show introduced confusion after Tyler's FSD by showing us Hannah's emotional response to him leaving her. Typically, when we see a lead giving a PI to close out a FSD segment rather than a contestant, it's a clue that the person is F3. Maybe this time, though, it's the turning point for Hannah/Tyler (I'm more open to a late-in-the-game switch after Becca's season when she shifted to Garrett after FSDs). no idea

2. Regular rising conflict is part of Hannah-Jed dynamic: Since HTDs, they're overcoming hurdles: first, his family's uninterested response; then, Jed's discontent over her relationship with Luke; then, the questioning at dinner. The previews hint that more might still be in store if her family disapproves of Jed (reminds me of JP with Ashley H's family). Usually, when the show depicts a couple facing challenges and overcoming them together, it's the final couple.

3. Hannah, not Jed, closes out Jed's HTD with PIs, whereas the other HTDs end with the contestant talking about the relationship (I checked, and Colton also closes out his HTD with Cassie). The show wants us to know what the lead is thinking about: she's concerned he might not be ready for engagement. IMO, they're showing us that because she's thinking about being engaged to him.

Have we seen Jed-Hannah or Tyler-Hannah as a couple in every episode since the premiere? I ask that b/c the show usually includes the final couple in every episode (even if it's a brief moment) to build their "love story."

Hi veg!  handwave   Exactly my thoughts.  There are obstacles for H&J.  Will they overcome them by the FRC?  Hannah has been smitten with Jed since he whipped out his guitar and sang to her at the M&G and it has only grown since then.  To my recollection, they have had interactions every episode.  I don't see obstacles for Tyler or Peter, so I am sticking with Jed is her F1.  Jmo

I think the obstacle with Tyler is that she didn’t fully take him seriously and couldn’t believe that he was truly invested in a relationship with her. Also, that their relationship lacked the depth of others and was based too much on their sexual chemistry.  The ITM pick-ups during their FD supported the narrative that they had overcome that hurdle. She admitted to having on blinders with him and by respecting her boundaries he showed her how much he truly valued and loved her and that there was much more between them than just the physical.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@violetstoo What is Peter's story?  I can't figure it out, except that he is obviously their Bachelor pick.  IMO All of her final three have talked about failed relationships, so it can't just be that with Peter??  It's so hard with him because they haven't shown her asking him any serious questions or having serious convos like with Luke, Jed, and Tyler.  You would think he's the too good to be true edit but that appears to be Tyler?
I think peters was ..he couldn’t tell her he fell in love with her..all the other men had told her early on..and didn’t until FD..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121