SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@violetstoo What is Peter's story?  I can't figure it out, except that he is obviously their Bachelor pick.  IMO All of her final three have talked about failed relationships, so it can't just be that with Peter??  It's so hard with him because they haven't shown her asking him any serious questions or having serious convos like with Luke, Jed, and Tyler.  You would think he's the too good to be true edit but that appears to be Tyler?
I think peters was ..he couldn’t tell her he fell in love with her..all the other men had told her early on..and didn’t until FD..JMO

I can’t really figure out Peter’s either. Maybe the “love” part but Tyler hadn’t said it either....

ETA: Peter just seemed to slide though. Although, getting cut after the windmill could certainly garner a lot of viewer sympathy for him which would serve him well on his journey to becoming the next lead.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 pm

@avacaroline IA I thought Tyler only told Hannah I'm falling for you prior to FD.

Peter absolutely just slipped through. Unless TPTB left things on the cutting room floor to give him a good edit so he can be the next lead? I don't think I've heard Hannah express one doubt about Peter or Peter express one concern about hannah, or proposing to Hannah or anything.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 pm

I just think that Jed and Hannah have the strongest story arc.  Jed telling Hannah he came on the show for his music.  Jed's disapproving family. Jed's disapproval with Hannah keeping Luke...but little by little, they are overcoming them together because Hannah keeps trying to reassure Jed.  The question is, will they end the season engaged?  Methinks, yes.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Jed and Hannah's story arch is not the strongest to me because it based completely on lies and utter manipulation on his part. Between Hannah herself let alone her family- no way they remain engaged.

That be so tragic 

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Diana wrote:Jed and Hannah's story arch is not the strongest to me because it based completely on lies and utter manipulation on his part. Between Hannah herself let alone her family- no way they remain engaged.

That be so tragic 

Imo

I was referring to the edit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I just think that Jed and Hannah have the strongest story arc.  Jed telling Hannah he came on the show for his music.  Jed's disapproving family. Jed's disapproval with Hannah keeping Luke...but little by little, they are overcoming them together because Hannah keeps trying to reassure Jed.  The question is, will they end the season engaged?  Methinks, yes.  Jmo.
I do think Jed & Hannah will be engaged at the end of the FRC.   Hannah fell for the "idea" of Jed and that came crumbling down.  So, I tend to believe the spoilers that they broke up and it was filmed. She's single now IMO.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@avacaroline IA I thought Tyler only told Hannah I'm falling for you prior to FD.  

Peter absolutely just slipped through.  Unless TPTB left things on the cutting room floor to give him a good edit so he can be the next lead?  I don't think I've heard Hannah express one doubt about Peter or Peter express one concern about hannah, or proposing to Hannah or anything.
My opinion differs Smiley
Peter IMO did some organic things:
- DTR the relationship - by telling Hannah he wanted to be her boyfriend early on, knowing she was dating others, he articulated realistically and in a way that let her know he was choosing to date her. A kind of reassurance.
- H asked the guys to stay in their lane. Peter was open with her about not liking her lumping him in with everyone and made clear he was never out of his lane. His words were backed up by his talk with Luke during the 1-1 and before that him reminding the group of what Hannah had asked them to do.
- on the FSD his saying he wanted to take a pic of her and use it as his screen saver is very RL dating stuff.
- also on the FSD he mentioned that a pilot from Cali and an interior designer from Alabama met because of the show. A statement about RL peeps, not the Bette and a cast member.

If Hannah picked up on the way Peter communicates then she may have kept him week to week because IMO things he said and did were refreshingly like RL dating. Nothing OTT, just slow and steady like taxiing down the runway.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:25 pm

@Mommyof2, hiya hi Thanks for letting me know that Jed-Hannah have been featured in every episode since the premiere. That was a tip as far back as Brad 2.0's season. On Becca's season with the late switch from Blake to Garrett, the show featured Becca and Garrett, even if just a short exchange, in every episode, which I overlooked. Do we see her with Peter every episode? Or Tyler?

When the contestant's story of personal growth eclipses the relationship with the lead, it's usually a sign that s/he's not the F1, IMO

When the contestant's story is about what s/he's building with the lead, that's often the F1, IMO. Sometimes, the F1 is the guy who is always there for the lead, like Chris, Brian, and Garrett.

Is it definitely Jed's to lose? Not 100%. I don't have a horse in this race except to try to figure things out from a storyline perspective since it's a TV show with a story department. Jason, Ali, Des, Arie, and Becca all had very late in the game switches (Ali and Des because their presumed F1 left them at F3). Of all the seasons that might compare with Hannah's confusion post-FSD, it might be Ben's. He fell for both JoJo and Lauren, and perhaps that's Hannah's deal with Jed and Tyler (or Peter).

Who is Hannah pursuing? That's another clue, IMO.

Last edited by veg_out on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:32 pm

@notarose Same with Tyler, IMO. But my point was this is a show about getting engaged and they never talked about commitment or seriousness/readiness to get married nor did Hannah press him or his family on it like she did with Tyler and Jed.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm

@veg_out Hannah is pursuing Jed.  She also sought approval of his family and cried when she didn't get it.  IA it is his to lose.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose Same with Tyler, IMO.  But my point was this is a show about getting engaged and they never talked about commitment or seriousness/readiness to get married nor did Hannah press him or his family on it like she did with Tyler and Jed.
yes
She either felt she knew the answer so didn’t ask the question or she wasn’t thinking of him as a future spouse.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:43 pm

I don't understand how Hannah felt that she needed to get on the emotional side of Tyler and yet with Peter she was willing to jump his bones at the drop of a hat. Pool table, windmill. Did she take care of the emotional part with Peter because I didn't see it. They had fun together and to me she was attracted to him and all giddy. OTOH blowing out that candle IMHO was so fake.

@Mommyof2 IA Most F1's have their edit thrown down the rabbit hole. But as in some of the other 'ette seasons it was clear to me she fell for Jed very early on. Bryan was not a popular guy but he fell in love with Rachel and that was clear as day to me. This is opposite, Hannah was the one who fell quickly for Jed. Jed IMO was trying to process WTF was happening to him. metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121