SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 72 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 80 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I NEED MORE!!!! ahhhhhhh i am so freaking happy that we new this was happening Jumping hearts  but they so have been together already infact i bet everything that they were together last night :sprinklehearts

Since CH said he could ship this it would be great if abc could give them a get away somewhere to rekindle their love for each other.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:51 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s location in this looks like where Nick films his podcast. It doesn’t look like it’s completely dark out yet, so he might have already recorded it. That would be great so he can go to NY with Hannah laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kVnfZFcs5/?igshid=1qvabhgt7b3y6

That could be why he's been radio silent on SM.  He was doing Nick's podcast before the live show.

Before of after??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s location in this looks like where Nick films his podcast. It doesn’t look like it’s completely dark out yet, so he might have already recorded it. That would be great so he can go to NY with Hannah laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kVnfZFcs5/?igshid=1qvabhgt7b3y6

Do you really think he'd do media rounds with Hannah? I think Hannah has to do this solo -- her choices, her decisions, etc... But I'm all for them grabbing a drink, Hannah joining a NYC fun run, etc... Life is short who knows what can happen.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 am

@North I don’t think he’d do interviews with her, but I think it would be nice for them to spend some time in NY together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:15 am

WOW!! It was my mom's birthday today so I was spending the day with her so just getting a chance to say I watched and thrilled they are going to try and work on things! I didn't want to get my hopes up but yay!! One day at a time. Praying

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 1f49c

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:@North I don’t think he’d do interviews with her, but I think it would be nice for them to spend some time in NY together.

Gotcha! Yeah -- I think so too. If nothing else to commiserate as two people who shared this insane experience and who got burned by the same guy. Maybe share some crazy Luke P. stories.

Now that it is all over -- it just seems so bittersweet? I wonder what we'll hear from Tyler in the near future -- I really, really, really wanted to hear more of his views on the Jed fallout. It definitely had an impact on him.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:18 am

I’m sure media wants to talk to Tyler too (not necessarily with Hannah). Would love for him to head back to NY tonight too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am

North wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@North I don’t think he’d do interviews with her, but I think it would be nice for them to spend some time in NY together.

Gotcha! Yeah -- I think so too. If nothing else to commiserate as two people who shared this insane experience and who got burned by the same guy. Maybe share some crazy Luke P. stories.  

Now that it is all over -- it just seems so bittersweet? I wonder what we'll hear from Tyler in the near future -- I really, really, really wanted to hear more of his views on the Jed fallout. It definitely had an impact on him.

Hopefully Nick dives deep and doesn’t talk over him every other word. laugh out loud Because I agree. I need mooooooooore.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 am

I just woke up and it feels like Christmas morning Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 1f60d Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 1f60d Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 1f60d
Congratulations everyone, we called it Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:24 am

Did anyone catch what Tyler said to her when she said "you're a great guy and Im a single girl" . He says something but I can't make it out. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:28 am

By asking him out for a drink she's basically admitting that she screwed up  and made the wrong choice. I'm wondering if they'll be flying to NYC together. IF anyone watches their feet tonight please post here. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 am

Jolena wrote:Did anyone catch what Tyler said to her when she said "you're a great guy and Im a single girl" . He says something but I can't make it out. TIA

I want to know this too!! What did he say??!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 88 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 80 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen