SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 83 of 88 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:08 pm

Tyler’s quasi platonic F2 IG tribute to Hannah now literally has more likes than Colton’s fist loved up, post show tribute to Cassie. laugh out loud as far as I know, that was the previous most liked Bachelor post of all time, I think? Making this one #1? Like what?! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by SeekAny Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:09 pm

They would be such a POWER couple.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:11 pm

Looks like Tyler was in LA this morning. A makeup artist he followed before says she spent the day with him. Not sure if its for a gig or they just hung out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lu_cngJOQ/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm

@sosleepy it's so gonna hit 1 million likes. Eagerly awaiting Hannah's first post. I can't decide if she posts a generic one for the season or something about TC. Too soon??

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 83 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:13 pm

smg2587 wrote:Looks like Tyler was in LA this morning. A makeup artist he followed before says she spent the day with him. Not sure if its for a gig or they just hung out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lu_cngJOQ/

What the hell the switched coast? He's now in LA and she's in NY. giggling giggling

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy it's so gonna hit 1 million likes. Eagerly awaiting Hannah's first post. I can't decide if she posts a generic one for the season or something about TC. Too soon??
It has to be abt Tyler. Come one girl, you gotta make this up to him laugh out loud

Man, I can’t even imagine the insanity we would be dealing with rn if he was her f1 and they were engaged.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy it's so gonna hit 1 million likes. Eagerly awaiting Hannah's first post. I can't decide if she posts a generic one for the season or something about TC. Too soon??
It has to be abt Tyler. Come one girl, you gotta make this up to him laugh out loud

Man, I can’t even imagine the insanity we would be dealing with rn if he was her f1 and they were engaged.

Negative laugh out loud

Hannah's first post: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mCErnHbyx/?igshid=6cx9gjzzhn96

I still love it though. The 2nd one better be drinks with TC.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 83 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Negative laugh out loud

Hannah's first post: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mCErnHbyx/?igshid=6cx9gjzzhn96
Lame hannahers laugh out loud but I do get it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Negative laugh out loud

Well, it is in a round about way - she can't wait to see what's next!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Hilarious Q&A about the gigi hadid follow.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Yeah, Hannah looks a little jelly laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Omg this kinda broke my heart a little bit for her. She obviously wants him back but she broke his heart and now he has all these women who are gonna be interested and she can't even be mad if he's interested back. My babies Upset

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 88 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen