SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Hannah G. Is Torn Between Dylan and Blake, Stunning Confessions Rock the Beach and a Piñata Party Goes Awry, on ABC’s ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ Monday, Aug. 12, and Tuesday, Aug. 13

HANNAH G. IS TORN BETWEEN DYLAN AND BLAKE, STUNNING CONFESSIONS ROCK THE BEACH AND A PIÑATA PARTY GOES AWRY, ON ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE,’ MONDAY, AUG. 12, AND TUESDAY, AUG. 13

“602A” – It’s the first rose ceremony of the season and the drama is already ratcheted up! Two very different men – Blake and Dylan – have their hearts set on handing their rose to Hannah G., but who will offer it to her and will she accept? The disappointed suitor must in turn decide between two women he has left hanging. The chess game continues when Chris drops a bomb in Paradise, choosing a shocked beauty over the blindsided woman with whom he has been keeping company on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, AUG. 12 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

The nine women who survive the rose ceremony are excited to hand out the roses this week and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of new men on the beach. The nine men already in Paradise are not so enthusiastic as they try to protect their ladies from the self-proclaimed mayor of Paradise. This confident guy immediately zeroes in on Hannah G. Meanwhile, how will Clay deal with Nicole being a hot commodity?

Cam is already hot in pursuit of Caelynn, the object of his affection, when a dashing newcomer who makes all the ladies weak-kneed sweeps into Paradise and sweeps her off her feet.

Hannah G. once again feels the push and pull between Dylan and Blake, but one man’s world will crumble as the other one steals her away. The two have a dramatic face-off on the beach that infuriates everyone in Paradise.

“602B” – Explosive confrontations and shocking secrets mark this episode of “Bachelor in Paradise” airing TUESDAY, AUG. 13] (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DLV) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Hannah G. has a stunning revelation to share with one of her suitors that may topple their relationship. Demi is having difficulty moving forward with Derek and shares the feelings she still has for a woman back home. How will this disclosure affect their future?

Caelynn has some moves of her own to make with Cam and a Paradise newcomer vying for her attention. But her plans change when another man returns to Paradise with a date card and she wants to be the object of his affection. Can she trust this former bad boy? Or will she make the same mistake twice?

Another suave newcomer provides a powerful temptation for Nicole, who is already being pursued by Clay. But will this gentle giant be able to assert himself and change Nicole’s mind about this sexy new enticement? As the ladies get ready to hand out the roses, the most vulnerable men plan to pull out all the stops at the cocktail party. Clay and his new rival are headed for a combustible face-off. Will the situation explode or will someone back down?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/602a/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:30 am

I read Caelynn's statement in response to Blake's posting of the text messages (over on Reddit.) All I can say is that I don't think she did anything to help herself. In fact, I think she made her situation worse. IMO Kristina handled Blake in the correct manner. She found a time with him where she could voice her concerns in private. Bonus -- she remained calm while doing so.

One point that a poster over on Reddit raised is that if Caelynn was so bent on warning the other women about Blake, why didn't she warn the two women in whom he had the most interest (Tayshia and Hannah G.?) Instead, she aired her complaints to other cast members.

Also, I find Caelynn going after Cam to not be even remotely believable. I do understand that the women have to chase after the available roses, but IRL Cam wouldn't have even the slimmest chance with Caelynn. IMO it was not a good look for her. There were other guys on that beach that might have been a good match for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:01 pm

She just went after Cam to get a rose. IMO, she is biding her time until Dean comes in because that is who she is waiting for. After all she slid into his DM's before going on Colton's season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:17 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:She just went after Cam to get a rose.  IMO, she is biding her time until Dean comes in because that is who she is waiting for.  After all she slid into his DM's before going on Colton's season.

IMO

Which makes it even crazier that she was so upset with Blake imo as she was wanting Dean.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:40 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:She just went after Cam to get a rose.  IMO, she is biding her time until Dean comes in because that is who she is waiting for.  After all she slid into his DM's before going on Colton's season.

IMO

Why weren’t any of the guys even interested in Caelynn? To me that’s pretty telling about her character. She was so desperate she used Cam.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:19 pm

Who are the two that gets into a fight? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:29 pm

@LoveDovez Jordan Kimball and Christian Estrada
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:@LoveDovez Jordan Kimball and Christian Estrada

OK Thanks so much!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Jordan. laugh out loud I find him hilarious.

Dean looks so rough.

@bluwavz thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:02 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 am

Minney wrote:

IMO

Why weren’t any of the guys even interested in Caelynn?  To me that’s pretty telling about her character.  She was so desperate she used Cam.

So Caelynn needed to (try to) completely destroy Blake...but she was waiting for Dean? Yeah, her feelings were hurt...NOT.

Minney, I wondered the same thing. I thought that Caelynn would be very popular in Paradise, but at least in the first two episodes, she didn't seem to be getting much interest from the men.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat