SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:02 pm

Blake has that sweet boy next door face but acting like a DB. He should have known better than to come on the show. This is definitely not helping his image.

Wells is very cute with his new hair cut.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:03 pm

JPJ and Kevin giggling

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Arm in arm laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:17 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 EBQGq5yUEAArKNi
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
This sums up night one on #BachelorInParadise The 2-Night Premiere Event Continues Tomorrow at 8|7c! pic.twitter.com/IkdrQueMpQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:48 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 EBQE-WkVUAAIex3
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
When your secret comes out #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/yWMo8TkZaP
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Blake is obviously playing around, but Caelynn didn't do anything to help herself, either. Call me old fashioned, but I don't consider talking on the phone and face-timing as being sufficient to build a relationship when it's in the beginning stages. Sure, you are getting an introduction to each other by doing that, but IMO you need some repeated IRL dates to really get to know one another. And then when she does meet him in person at Stagecoach, she quickly hops into bed with him. I think she would have done herself a favor by just talking with him occasionally at first, socializing at Stagecoach, and then seeing if anything developed in Paradise.

Kristina appears to be a magnet for the players.

Annaliese annoyed me by talking about her friend's relationship with Clay. From what she was saying, nothing bad happened between her friend and Clay. It sounds like they both gave it their best shot, and it just didn't work. So who is she to say that Clay isn't ready for another relationship? He's single, maybe that's for him to decide.  

I like Sidney. I think she's beautiful, and I like that the show is including someone on the quieter side to balance out the more vivacious types. She appears to be able to carry a conversation quite well.

John Paul Jones is supposedly really, really smart, but you wouldn't know it by his goofball personality. It will be interesting to see how he interacts with the women, because I can't quite picture who he would go for and vice-versa.

Hannah G. is my favorite of the women so far. I liked her a lot on Colton's season. I find her sincere, and I think she has a well-balanced personality. I'm glad to see many other favorite cast members back as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 am

Boy Its all making sense now when Colton Yelled at Blake "NO Blake, Stay away from her" when Blake was trying to dance with Cassie knocking hips together at stage coach. Colton knew to stop him right then and there. LOL Colton knew what kind of guy/snake he could be. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:33 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:06 am

Tonight is going to be great! I watched with an unspoiled friend last night and she was shocked by what she saw. She made me tell her all I knew about Stagecoach.

Watching again with her tonight so probably can’t post along with you all but can’t wait to read your reactions!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Things aren't looking good for Blake!!

I knew spoilers but DMing Hannah G while in bed with Caelynn while talking about how hot Tayshia is? YIKES! You got a big fall coming bud.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Jolena wrote:Boy Its all making sense now when Colton Yelled at Blake "NO Blake, Stay away from her" when Blake was trying to dance with Cassie knocking hips together at stage coach. Colton knew to stop him right then and there. LOL Colton knew what kind of guy/snake he could be. jmo
That’s what I have been thinking since the spoiler came out, but now that we know that Colton set them up I doubt it. He wouldn’t have done that unless he trusted Blake.

Blake was really drunk and obnoxious in several videos from that day at Stagecoach though, so maybe Colton just wanted him away from both Cassie and her family (her little brother and his even younger GF were there too).

I guess things must be pretty weird now between Colton and Blake. Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat