SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:27 pm

IMO Chris only went on that date with Jen because he really likes Katie and she confused the h*ll out of him and threw him for such a loop when she told him to go on dates with other women. I think as soon as he realizes that she likes him back just as much, all will be well with them again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Some of the show’s alumni are full of ish... here’s looking at you Nick Viall and your intentional oblivion saying Demi connection with her girlfriend was mutual and praising TPTB for making it happened question  JMHO!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:01 am

ReneeM wrote:
Doats wrote:Speaking for myself only, I was (am?) just tired and bored with seeing all the story lines focus on Demi's conflict while ignoring/not showing much development with any other persons or couples. I just want to see some other people on my TV screen from time to time.
I agree. These producers don't understand moderation, a lot of these storylines would be so much better if the show didn't overdo it with them and shoving it down our throats constantly at the expense of other potential storylines/couples.

I so agree about the over loading of certain storylines. Same thing last year with Colton and Tia.

Right now all we know about Dylan and Hannah is that he thinks she is sweet. Chris and Katie came out of nowhere when he comforted her after her talk with Wills. We never had a glimpse of them even talking before that because everything was focused on Blake.

I don't need other people telling me in ITMS's who the strongest couples are on the beach. Show me. Even a scene of panning the beach and seeing various couples in different areas talking would be nice. Just show us them interacting as people getting to know each other instead of the set up gatherings in front of the bar or at the pool. Everything just seems so staged this season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am

I miss the fun moments like Claire talking with the Raccoon and Ashley praying to her dog in heaven to the soundtrack of dogs barking when Jared arrived!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:24 am

ReneeM wrote:Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed Demi and Kristian. I thought it was all gonna be fake but I found it pretty organic tonight. I think they're really cute together and Derek really handled himself with so much class it makes me wanna forget all the reasons I started disliking him.

I feel exactly the same about Derek. At first I thought he was such a douche but he is very emotionally intelligent, chivalrous and handles negative feelings so well. At this point, I would totally give him a vote for bachelor and would rather watch him than Mike who IMO is so artificial and his out-of-nowhere romantic confession for Sydney was gagworthy, or Pete the "like like" guy who seems like he would fall in love in a bachelor bubble regardless who the other girl would be.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:27 am

Geez, totally surprised how awesome Derek has been, even more surprising was his insta-story with him playing guitar, and signing the lyrics to Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, by John Mayer.   I mean, who knew???

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pethderek/
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:24 am

Ratings:

ABC's Bachelor in Paradise came down slightly in adults 18-49 to 1.1, but its 4.1 million viewers are on par with last Tuesday's numbers. Both weekly installments of the show are currently running ahead of their 2018 averages.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/americas-got-talent-rises-tv-ratings-tuesday-aug-20-2019-1233520
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 am

Bachelor in Paradise: 604A (8/26) & 604B (8/27)
Aug. 21, 2019                  

TAYSHIA CONVINCES JOHN PAUL JONES TO PLAY THE FIELD WITH WILD RESULTS, WHILE SHE DISCOVERS A NEW LOVE INTEREST; AND SPARKS FLY BETWEEN CAELYNN AND DEAN – ALL LEADING UP TO CHRIS AND KRYSTAL’S BIG WEDDING DAY ON
ALL-NEW EPISODES OF ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE,’
MONDAY, AUG. 26, AND TUESDAY, AUG. 27

Bachelor Nation Fan-Favorite Couples Joe and Kendall, Kevin and Astrid, Raven and Adam, and Ashley and Jared Reunite in Paradise to Toast to the Happy Couple

“604A” – Tayshia has been having a lot of fun with John Paul Jones, but she encourages him to explore his options with other women. Will he and the new females who covet him survive the dates? All of this action leaves Tayshia free to explore another relationship with a wonderful guy. But whose rose will she accept this week? The relationship merry-go-round spins faster and faster this week until it’s almost out of control on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, AUG. 26 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

The cocktail party is also tense for Caitlin and Kristina. While Caitlin is serious about pursuing Blake, Kristina has made it clear she is only interested in a friendship rose. Will Kristina change Blake’s mind? Who will win out?

Katie, realizing what a mistake she made in letting Chris go free, decides now that she is all in on their relationship. Problem is, Chris is ready to take a chance on the new woman in his life, Jen. Who is going to get his rose?

All that Caelynn, the hopeless romantic, wants for her birthday is a rose from Dean, but will she get one?

“604B” – Emotions are running high between the men and women in Paradise. Everyone seems upset until a surprise package arrives with an invitation to the wedding of Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson, who got engaged at the end of last season. All the new couples take hope that this could possibly be them in the future. However, Clay, a good friend of the happy couple, must face his ex-girlfriend Angela, who is a bridesmaid, for the first time since their breakup, on this happily-ever-after episode of “Bachelor in Paradise” airing TUESDAY, AUG. 27 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)

Chris Harrison officiates the beautiful and inspirational ceremony with Bachelor Nation favorites Joe and Kendall, Kevin and Astrid, Raven and Adam, and Ashley and Jared all present to celebrate the happy occasion.

But it doesn’t take long for a commotion to break out between Tayshia’s two suitors in a heated exchange. The bride and groom decide to invite some of the current residents of Paradise to an after-party, while the others spend the night back at the beach.

What happens when Clay and Angela meet up again? Will past unresolved feelings take center stage and threaten Clay’s present happiness?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/604a/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Is Tayshia pulling a Katie, I understand why the women would tell the guys to explore their options but it usually does not end well.

Last edited by Kure24 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:46 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 548a2f00-b804-4859-b055-5907dc206bbe-screen-shot-2019-08-20-at-75108-am
https://www.bustle.com/p/dereks-tweets-about-demis-bachelor-in-paradise-behavior-makes-the-difference-between-her-jed-clear-18669279
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:38 pm

https://www.eonline.com/videos/294242/bachelor-in-paradise-exclusive-jpj-explodes-like-tnt
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:Some of the show’s alumni are full of ish... here’s looking at you Nick Viall and your intentional oblivion saying Demi connection with her girlfriend was mutual and praising TPTB for making it happened question  JMHO!

Yep that is Nick always kissing the producer’s behind imo .... not surprised.
Tanner is the only one who had the gull to say it like it is...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49b  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat