SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.eonline.com/videos/294242/bachelor-in-paradise-exclusive-jpj-explodes-like-tnt

Is the JPJ and Derek argument at the wedding venue?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

I listened to Demi on Rachel & Ali's podcast and I don’t believe she did anything wrong. She said she had been going on BIP from before they met and Kristian knew from the start. Demi said she never let herself get serious and had Kristian wanted that, it would have ended. She also says that it’s not all perfect between them on BIP so we’ll probably see more of Kristian’s side.

I also think that she told Derek her feelings & situation early on so was nothing like Jed's situation.  
I know a lot of people think some were acting but I disagree. The way tptb do things, imo, is with manipulation and later editing. I think they feel it’s much better to set things up and then let them play out naturally as much as possible. That’s not to say that they don’t do retakes sometimes. Storyboards are for what the producers want to make happen and doesn’t mean they have scripts. What they’re doing works pretty well for them so why mess with it? All JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I listened to Demi on Rachel & Ali's podcast and I don’t believe she did anything wrong. She said she had been going on BIP from before they met and Kristian knew from the start. Demi said she never let herself get serious and had Kristian wanted that, it would have ended. She also says that it’s not all perfect between them on BIP so we’ll probably see more of Kristian’s side.

I also think that she told Derek her feelings & situation early on so was nothing like Jed's situation.  
I know a lot of people think some were acting but I disagree. The way tptb do things, imo, is with manipulation and later editing. I think they feel it’s much better to set things up and then let them play out naturally as much as possible. That’s not to say that they don’t do retakes sometimes. Storyboards are for what the producers want to make happen and doesn’t mean they have scripts. What they’re doing works pretty well for them so why mess with it? All JMO of course.
Agreed on all counts. I think that was a great in depth podcast and she really opened up a lot and answered a lot of questions people had about the nature of her and Kristian’s relationship before paradise and also just about her sexuality. Would advise everyone to listen and get Demi’s side because the narrative out there being peddled by people like Tanner seems to be pretty wrong. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:48 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.eonline.com/videos/294242/bachelor-in-paradise-exclusive-jpj-explodes-like-tnt

Is the JPJ and Derek argument at the wedding venue?

Yes, I believe one of the arguments is at the venue specifically outside of the vicinity. I expect with the edit Derek as been getting that JPJ (and by extension Tayshia) is gonna get a bad one.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
albean99 wrote:I listened to Demi on Rachel & Ali's podcast and I don’t believe she did anything wrong. She said she had been going on BIP from before they met and Kristian knew from the start. Demi said she never let herself get serious and had Kristian wanted that, it would have ended. She also says that it’s not all perfect between them on BIP so we’ll probably see more of Kristian’s side.

Agreed on all counts. I think that was a great in depth podcast and she really opened up a lot and answered a lot of questions people had about the nature of her and Kristian’s relationship before paradise and also just about her sexuality. Would advise everyone to listen and get Demi’s side because the narrative out there being peddled by people like Tanner seems to be pretty wrong. Jmo though.
I listened to it, and I agree with both of you. It pretty much answered all remaining questions about what happened, from their early relationship to how Kristian coming down to Mexico came about. It also made me tear up a little bit (again).

I always dislike conspiracy theorists, and it really makes me sad to see some of the things people are writing, particularly since this is such a groundbreaking moment.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:16 am

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:17 pm

I finally googled Tahzjuan and discovered she was eliminated the first night on Colton's season. Hope it's OK to post the link below.

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-is-tahzjuan-hawkins-from-bachelor-in-paradise

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:51 pm

@Doats Thanks for the link. I was about to google her too before I saw your link. I still don't remember her.

From the same link.

Though Tahzjuan still hasn't managed to find love on The Bachelor or Bachelor in Paradise, her seemingly confrontational nature might get her another shot at reality TV love in the future.

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-is-tahzjuan-hawkins-from-bachelor-in-paradise

@bluwavz thanks for posting. Hopefully she was ok in that heat! It looked like she was going to faint.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:43 pm

I just watched the show in bits and pieces this week, so I finally got mostly caught up.

The fight -- I agreed with the producers' take, that no blame was attached but they both had to go home. I will miss Jordan, but Christian, not so much.

Regarding the Hannah/Blake/Dylan triangle, I found it exhausting to watch it played out. By the time Hannah gave her rose to Dylan, I was almost past caring. The one thing that I found genuinely curious was that Hannah seemed to be having a lot more fun with Blake in the time leading up to the rose ceremony. I do think she made the best choice, however. Blake is in no way ready for a serious relationship, much less to be engaged.

Chris/Katie/Jen -- I really like Jen, and I felt for her that she was coming in so late in the game. Perhaps if she had come in earlier, she might have had a shot with Chris. As it is, at least Jen's date with Chris helped to give Katie clarity and focus about what she wanted.

Demi -- her dilemma and responses felt authentic to me. Yeah, the production team was madly spinning the dials behind the scenes, and it was long past time for the show to address the LGBTQ community. But I like how this is playing out. Derek has been in a horrible position, but has handled himself well. In doing so, he has put himself into the conversation for the lead of the next Bachelor.

Nicole -- can carry a tune better than Jed. laugh out loud

Kristina -- to me, Kristina was the most interesting part of what was going on this week. At first, I thought her rose to Blake was producer-induced. But I do think she had her own, perhaps complex reasons for doing so. Yes, she was rather hot-headed in dealing with Caitlin's complaints. But IMO Kristina wasn't wrong. For one thing, Blake would not even have been available to date Caitlin if not for Kristina. Literally no one else on the beach had wanted him to stay. How many of the women badmouthing Kristina had wished Blake to be gone? (Caelynn, I'm looking at you.) Would Caitlin have gotten equally worked up over say, Cam or Kevin? I think not. Second, it seems by now that Blake has dated or chatted up half the women on the beach. What makes Caitlin think that she is so special? She's going to reel him in where so many have failed? She's going to be the one to mend his hurt feelings over Hannah G.? I personally don't see anything wrong with Kristina pursuing a friendship rose. Except for Onyeka, few of the cast members are above doing that. Kristina more than most cast members knows how to play the "game" aspect of Paradise, and make it work for her. I think she was absolutely okay if Blake had a strong interest in Caitlin, but she was not about to willfully take herself out if he was just meh about her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:50 am

'Bachelor in Paradise' preview: Caelynn second-guesses Dean
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-paradise-preview-caelynn-guesses-dean-65155236
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat