SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
https://www.eonline.com/videos/295083/exclusive-dean-unglert-returns-wants-caelynn-to-do-what
no idea  I don’t see this as selfish. Dean is being realistic because he told Caelynn he didn’t want to wait to see her because in that wait time she could have found someone else. His intention is to date her. He has certainty and has decided to forgo cameras and $. Caelynn can leave with him or stay on the beach if she wants to - Conner is there for her to date. With FS and engagement scenes coming up, Dean isn’t going to propose so all he is giving up is air time in exchange for finding out if she wants a relationship outside the bubble. Caelynn now knows where he stands and she will decide if going is right or wrong for her. If she goes because she wants to date him then they are on the same page; if she stays on BIP then being with Dean is not her priority.
JMO
I agree. I also think it’s likely that the producers only allowed him a short visit, so “leaving today regardless” isn’t meant as an ultimatum, he just states the facts.

With Kristina, he went back and forth and strung her along for month after the show IIRC. I think that’s why she reacts this way.
We’ll see how things turn out with Caelynn. Right now they are definitely together, and they have a hard time keeping it a secret.
JMO

:yes: Dean has been completely open and honest about himself and what he wants. I can't fault him this season. And him and Caelynn seem good together? Like Chris R and Krystal, they kind of redeem each other.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:01 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-paradise-preview-dean-convince-caelynn-leave-65440709
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:46 am

I finally made it through Tuesday's show. Well, not all of it. For the second time, I fell asleep before the end. It's mostly me, but maybe a little bit that particular episode.

I think like a number of other viewers, I'm finding Clay to be rather whiney. So what if you have to watch your ex date? She has to watch you hang out with another woman as well. Get over it. Plus I find that his demand that she go to the gym with him ridiculous. He wants a woman to have her own goals, but also to hang out and train with him. Huh? He acts like he knows what he wants, but then he repeats his mistake by pursuing Nicole, who doesn't seem any more fitness-minded than Angela. And as for Nicole, I think she's being ridiculous as well with her obsession about Angela. Angela comes off as the mature one in this bunch.

One thing I do like about this season is that there are some genuine couples emerging (whether those couples end up working out or not.) To me this is a welcome change from last season when it seems like all the cast members wanted to do was hang out with each other and be friends.

The thing that I don't get (on this season or any other) is why certain cast members send themselves home. Unless they have pressing work demands, why not just stay? They are being paid, and they can hang out on the beach or at the bar and see who comes down the steps next. It seems that at least a couple of cast members sent themselves home too early this season.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:56 am

Amethyst wrote:One thing I do like about this season is that there are some genuine couples emerging (whether those couples end up working out or not.) To me this is a welcome change from last season when it seems like all the cast members wanted to do was hang out with each other and be friends.

Last season was the most successful season of the show as far as couples emerging from it (either during or after). Chris and Krystal are married. Astrid & Kevin are now engaged. Joe and Kendall are living together and have talked engagement. And, there is nothing wrong with the friendships formed during the season. Actually when you look at all seasons, the friendships are what last.

I'm not sure any of the couples this year will make it because I don't see them as genuine. The only one that might be we haven't even seen yet. And, I don't think the friendships are as deep this year as last year. I think last year was a good cast. Heck, I even enjoyed Jenna and Jordan during the show (after is a different story). I can't say the same for this year, I'm not enjoying any of them.

Thank goodness it is almost over.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:02 pm

One of the things I have been wondering about Demi and Kristian? Do y'all think they are together now. Seems like Kristian is not living in LA. I read wear they got engaged at the AFR, but I am wondering if its all good now. Has there been any other scoop?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Doggoneit wrote:One of the things I have been wondering about Demi and Kristian?  Do y'all think they are together now.  Seems like Kristian is not living in LA.  I read wear they got engaged at the AFR, but I am wondering if its all good now.  Has there been any other scoop?

RS said at the at the reunion show they filmed a couple weeks ago, Kristian proposes to Demi so she can have a ring and experience too since Demi originally proposed to her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Where is everyone? Not that I can blame you for staying away. I guess I am a glutton for punishment since here I am watching Dean and Caelynn and he is asking her to leave with him today. Meanwhile she goes off to talk to Connor and Kristina goes to give Dean sh*t.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 pm

@Sprite I'm here but got here about 8 minutes.

Must say I thought Dean presented things calmly and rationally to Caelynn. Not that I'm a huge Dean fan but Connor seems young to me and I'm not sure he's a good fit for Caelynn.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:52 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 EEEATFiXsAEW_pV
dominique @BBdoomy
Temptation never looks so good. #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/gNnsb8bmIA
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBdoomy/status/1171217713517256704?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Did anyone else lose this site for about 20 minutes? It just froze on me and then disappeared.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Doats wrote:@Sprite I'm here but got here about 8 minutes.

Must say I thought Dean presented things calmly and rationally  to Caelynn. Not that I'm a huge Dean fan but Connor seems young to me and I'm not sure he's a good fit for Caelynn.

@Doats same here. I was surprised at the way Dean handled that. Maybe he's starting to find his way.

Doats wrote:Did anyone else lose this site for about 20 minutes? It just froze on me and then disappeared.

It looks like there may be system issues. I'm trying to get some answers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat