SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Thank you all for all your updates. I quit watching the show because I could not take what IMO was fake drama centered on the few who did not have my interest. I now just come here to hear the sorted out reality if there is any.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm

https://www.eonline.com/videos/295083/exclusive-dean-unglert-returns-wants-caelynn-to-do-what
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:Looks like it could be JPJ and Taysha... someone saw her with another guy ( Reddit post) ???
The finale is more than 2 weeks, so a lot can happen. JMO

I think that was a false report. Went to Reddit and believe the post being referred to was pictures of Tayshia with a previous boyfriend dated back 6 months ago prior to BIP, not recent pics. Also the pics were taken by a professional photographer like they were a model shoot or something. I think she and JPJ are probably still dating & can't wait until after the finale & reunion airs. Afterwards, these couples social media should tell the story if any are still together or not.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:
https://www.eonline.com/videos/295083/exclusive-dean-unglert-returns-wants-caelynn-to-do-what
no idea  I don’t see this as selfish. Dean is being realistic because he told Caelynn he didn’t want to wait to see her because in that wait time she could have found someone else. His intention is to date her. He has certainty and has decided to forgo cameras and $. Caelynn can leave with him or stay on the beach if she wants to - Conner is there for her to date. With FS and engagement scenes coming up, Dean isn’t going to propose so all he is giving up is air time in exchange for finding out if she wants a relationship outside the bubble. Caelynn now knows where he stands and she will decide if going is right or wrong for her. If she goes because she wants to date him then they are on the same page; if she stays on BIP then being with Dean is not her priority.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:11 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 EDwTjh6UYAAcwvK
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBlTCH/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:47 pm

The editing this season has very little story arch for each of the contestants. I am perplexed as to why Katie and Chris decide to get engaged as we don't know what is going on with them! How are viewers supposed to get behind them as a couple? (BTW, I think Katie is the most beautiful contestant on the show.) We have so little insight into why Clay cannot make a commitment - it would be more believeable for he and Nicole to break up if they showed us more. And it is a no-brainer that Dylan and Hannah G will get engaged but do they do anything but kiss? We've seen Dean come full circle and I can get behind him for that arch.

I find this season to be so insulting to us viewers! Let us inside what makes these contestants tick! We've had far too much Blake and all his wannabes.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The editing this season has very little story arch for each of the contestants. I am perplexed as to why Katie and Chris decide to get engaged as we don't know what is going on with them! How are viewers supposed to get behind them as a couple? (BTW, I think Katie is the most beautiful contestant on the show.) We have so little insight into why Clay cannot make a commitment - it would be more believeable for he and Nicole to break up if they showed us more. And it is a no-brainer that Dylan and Hannah G will get engaged but do they do anything but kiss? We've seen Dean come full circle and I can get behind him for that arch.

I find this season to be so insulting to us viewers! Let us inside what makes these contestants tick! We've had far too much Blake and all his wannabes.

I feel like the edit is a poor man’s version of Love Actually. It’s a new approach that I find overtly flawed.

My theory on Clay is that he is at a career crossroad and needs to deal with the stress of a forced career change. That’s a big stressor so maybe his focus should be on the employment space then once that takes off he will be in a better head space for dating.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:39 pm

@notarose

Your statement:
@Norcalgal wrote:"I find this season to be so insulting to us viewers! Let us inside what makes these contestants tick! We've had far too much Blake and all his wannabes".  

This has also been my opinion also -every episode!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Proper quote)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:23 pm

just me wrote:@notarose
Your statement: "I find this season to be so insulting to us viewers! Let us inside what makes these contestants tick! We've had far too much Blake and all his wannabes".                                                                                                                          
             This has also been my opinion also -every episode!

Credit for your quote goes to @Norcalgal Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:01 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
no idea  I don’t see this as selfish. Dean is being realistic because he told Caelynn he didn’t want to wait to see her because in that wait time she could have found someone else. His intention is to date her. He has certainty and has decided to forgo cameras and $. Caelynn can leave with him or stay on the beach if she wants to - Conner is there for her to date. With FS and engagement scenes coming up, Dean isn’t going to propose so all he is giving up is air time in exchange for finding out if she wants a relationship outside the bubble. Caelynn now knows where he stands and she will decide if going is right or wrong for her. If she goes because she wants to date him then they are on the same page; if she stays on BIP then being with Dean is not her priority.
JMO
I agree. I also think it’s likely that the producers only allowed him a short visit, so “leaving today regardless” isn’t meant as an ultimatum, he just states the facts.

With Kristina, he went back and forth and strung her along for month after the show IIRC. I think that’s why she reacts this way.
We’ll see how things turn out with Caelynn. Right now they are definitely together, and they have a hard time keeping it a secret.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm

notarose wrote:
My theory on Clay is that he is at a career crossroad and needs to deal with the stress of a forced career change. That’s a big stressor so maybe his focus should be on the employment space then once that takes off he will be in a better head space for dating.

Good insight but have we seen it discussed at all? I want to root for Clay but am left with nothing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
notarose wrote:

Good insight but have we seen it discussed at all? I want to root for Clay but am left with nothing.

In one of his recent interviews Chris R mentioned Clay has been the main source of income for his mom and siblings. Also said he thought Clay’s pro career is probably done.
JMO about the stress theory.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat