SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 19 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:At the bottom of the preview from E it says, "ABC is promoting the show as a history-making installment." Odd wording to me.  A switcheroo has already been done.  What could be "historic" for the show?  Makes you wonder.  

It hasn’t been done for the bachelorette, only the bachelor though.

Not sure that would qualify as historic.  It's been done before on the show.  scratch

They always over hype the finale.  I don’t read much into it.  I think it’s historic due to them braking up right away

Arie broke it off with Becca and ran back to Lauren. It's all been done before.   They have never used the word historic to my recollection.  Dramatic, sure...historic, no.  

That was the Bachelor and there was a switch.  This is different for the Bachelorette and I will be surprised if there is a switch, so being single at the end for the Bachelorette is historic.  Imo

Ah, well that could be.  Is Brad 1.0 the only other lead who ended up single?  
Jen Schefft also ended up single, rejected both suitors at the finale similar to Brad 1.0.  

mercieme

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Question here: was there ever a case where we see the Bachelorette admit to falling in love to a contestant...and she chose HIM ? Aren’t we used to have these ILYs show up as misdirection?
I don’t remember but maybe someone can correct me...

ETA Did Des say it to Brooks? That’s the only time I remember a Bach saying it...?

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:05 pm

There was a bachelorette who ended it alone wasn’t there - Jen scheft?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:06 pm

I do not for one second believe that there isn't been some sort of private, direct communication going on between Hannah and Tyler. I just don't. Just because they are posting things on SM publicly, why would that mean that it is their only form of communication? It's 2019 -- there's FaceTime, Skype, regular phone calling, texting, et al. Regardless of whether or not they are supposed to see each other beforehand, TPTB don't have much control over the other forms of communication.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Yes -- Jen ended up alone, so that wouldn't be the first time for a Bachelorette.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:07 pm

suzq wrote:I do not for one second believe that there isn't been some sort of private, direct communication going on between Hannah and Tyler.  I just don't.  Just because they are posting things on SM publicly, why would that mean that it is their only form of communication?  It's 2019 -- there's FaceTime, Skype, regular phone calling, texting, et al.  Regardless of whether or not they are supposed to see each other beforehand, TPTB don't have much control over the other forms of communication.
Totally. Anything else is just silly imo, but I’m sure it’ll be the story anyway. That this is the first time since Greece they’re interacting.

I actually wouldn’t be too surprised if this is why production is keeping her in LA the last few weeks. Just in case they wanted to go rogue and physically see each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:Question here: was there ever a case where [i]we see [i] the Bachelorette admit to falling in love to a contestant...and she [i]chose HIM[i] ? Aren’t we used to have these ILYs show up as misdirection?
I don’t remember but maybe someone can correct me...

I was wondering this also. It seems as though it is usually not the f1 they show being told ‘ I’m falling for you.’ Eta: and we know she said sort of words of love to Luke and see how that ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:23 pm

suzq wrote:Yes -- Jen ended up alone, so that wouldn't be the first time for a Bachelorette.

Jen didn’t Choose anyone. Hannah did then broke up. They like to overstate these things. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:26 pm

suzq wrote:I do not for one second believe that there isn't been some sort of private, direct communication going on between Hannah and Tyler.  I just don't.  Just because they are posting things on SM publicly, why would that mean that it is their only form of communication?  It's 2019 -- there's FaceTime, Skype, regular phone calling, texting, et al.  Regardless of whether or not they are supposed to see each other beforehand, TPTB don't have much control over the other forms of communication.
you could be right. but imo they would not be so extra about flirting online if they have in fact been talking in real life. why would they need be so publicly flirty if they can flirt directly? jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:44 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
you could be right. but imo they would not be so extra about flirting online if they have in fact been talking in real life. why would they need be so publicly flirty if they can flirt directly? jmo.
For the same reason people in regular relationships flirt online when they could easily flirt directly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:47 pm

I believe their historic is the girlfriend gate!JMO.....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:49 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

so their 3 million (between then) followers know what going on! If they were just private No one would know! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez