SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am

@sosleepy yeah I’m not trying to say Matt has to love this reunion, it’s understandable that some of the people that know and love Tyler would be sceptical or not on board, it’s the posting it that’s in poor taste.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:25 am

A lot of interesting comments from Hannah in this clip. She loved Jed. No doubt. Girl needs to heal from this before jumping into another relationship. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 am

Hannah posted an IG story of herself in a car with a producer singing Truth Hurts x Lizzo. Based on the light outside I’m thinking it was taken prior to ATFR.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:28 am

https://twitter.com/KatePeople/status/1156397693205454848?s=19

Rich but not surprising. considering his behavior after proposing to her. He's literally his own breed of awfulness. So glad Hannah was so strong tonight and saw through his cr*p
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:32 am

Diana wrote:https://twitter.com/KatePeople/status/1156397693205454848?s=19

Rich but not surprising. considering his behavior after proposing to her. He's literally his own breed of awfulness. So glad Hannah was so strong tonight and saw through his cr*p
I will sleuth with ya’ll to the end....I want to give credit to the person that laid out the evidence as to why that was trouble in paradise even before the Haley story....so he has an ego uh and then Hannah saying she wasn’t 100% sure in the People video is just telling to me, yikes!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:32 am

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy yeah I’m not trying to say Matt has to love this reunion, it’s understandable that some of the people that know and love Tyler would be sceptical or not on board, it’s the posting it that’s in poor taste.

We agree! :yes:

Maybe on a personal level Matt is maybe a little bit freaked about the future of Myler (laugh out loud) or, and more seriously ... ABCFoodtours and where that could be going if Tyler gets involved with this “distraction” (that already broke his heart once... from Matt’s point of view, probably.) Not my opinion, maybe Matt’s.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

A lot of interesting comments from Hannah in this clip.  She loved Jed.  No doubt.  Girl needs to heal from this before jumping into another relationship.  Imo.  
Hannah admitting that she really wasn’t sure that last day, that Jed was the safe choice for her, that she panicked a little bit during his proposal. I love that for meeeee (& Tyler). It’s a matter of opinion but some of us noticed the things she’s now admitting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:35 am

@ReneeM we sure did, nice to get validation straight from the horse’s mouth though I get the feeling that she will get slammed that she is re-writing history, it’s all good though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:36 am

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy yeah I’m not trying to say Matt has to love this reunion, it’s understandable that some of the people that know and love Tyler would be sceptical or not on board, it’s the posting it that’s in poor taste.

We agree! :yes:  

Maybe on a personal level Matt is maybe a little bit freaked about the future of Myler (laugh out loud) or, and more seriously ... ABCFoodtours and where that could be going if Tyler gets involved with this “distraction” (that already broke his heart once... from Matt’s point of view, probably.) Not my opinion, maybe Matt’s.
Definitely laugh out loud. He was posting about hot boy summer with him and Tyler on IG story during the episode and Hannah said ‘Lol you THOUGHT’ and snatched Tyler right back up cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

A lot of interesting comments from Hannah in this clip.  She loved Jed.  No doubt.  Girl needs to heal from this before jumping into another relationship.  Imo.  
Hannah admitting that she really wasn’t sure that last day, that Jed was the safe choice for her, that she panicked a little bit during his proposal. I love that for meeeee (& Tyler). It’s a matter of opinion but some of us noticed the things she’s now admitting.

I love that we can get candid answers from the lead this season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:50 am

I just feel vindicated tonight. There were so many times this season I felt like I was crazy or I convinced myself I was crazy and just seeing the things I wanted, and hearing Hannah basically repeat the things I’ve said verbatim about how she was feeling, it’s beautiful.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:50 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Ohhh!! My little Hannah! She’s so candid here. This interview is why I really love her. She really is so vulnerable, transparent, optimistic, and BRAVE. I really like she reiterated all of the (captain obvious, imo) observations I had been making all summer. She could see a life with Tyler and Peter, and how incredibly selfish of Jed to steal that from her. IMO she’s been far more gracious to Jed than she needs to be, both here and on AFR.

Anyway, Hannah, I stan. She’s going to have good things come to her in this life, and she deserves it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez