SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by chi-girl Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Here's what I mean:

RC1

RC2

I'll try to make the first picture bigger if I can, but it looks like there are pots missing from the first photo.  And it could be the angle, but the carpet in the first is slanted, but not in the second.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 pm

@chi-girl could you list the first one? It maybe just was their ore set up! Before the final one finished?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@chi-girl  could you list the first one? It maybe just was their ore set up! Before the final one finished?

I think you may have meant post?  Here's the one I downloaded from the previous thread:

2112-png

On the very right of the platform area there appears to be a photoshopped rug.  It's hard to see unless you enlarge it a lot.  I'm going to see if I can figure out how to do it.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 pm

chi-girl wrote:Here's what I mean:

RC1

RC2

I'll try to make the first picture bigger if I can, but it looks like there are pots missing from the first photo.  And it could be the angle, but the carpet in the first is slanted, but not in the second.
Chi-girl, the carpet is in the second SC also.  Hanna is standing on the carpet in the second SC; but the carpet is much darker than the one in the first SC.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 pm

@chi-girl yes thank you! I need to spell check before I post!( posting from phone)
I do see what you said about the rug! I really think this is is a trial run shot! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 pm

I'd post the two full pictures together, but I don't know the proper way to credit the photos.  But if you put the picture of Hannah at the rose ceremony platform alongside the empty platform picture, the differences are really easy to see.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:44 pm

It looks like a cemetery plot in a really uncared for cemetery. Why can’t they ever do a beautiful set-up?? The second is better than the first, I’ll grant them that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:55 pm

This is exactly the sceneries we find in Greece, Cyclades, Crete and in Mediterranean. What makes it beautiful is the sea, the colors with the sun... but it IS very dry because it doesn’t rain for months.

So imo, this place was on top of a hill and we will see the sea and sky all around. I am positive it must be a nice place.

On top of that, statues and jars are VERY Greek styles. You find them everywhere there

MY opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:17 am

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 am

BlueTone wrote:It looks like a cemetery plot in a really uncared for cemetery. Why can’t they ever do a beautiful set-up?? The second is better than the first, I’ll grant them that.
cantstopl rofl Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 am

It's just overkill with the pots! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:38 am

BlueTone wrote:It looks like a cemetery plot in a really uncared for cemetery. Why can’t they ever do a beautiful set-up?? The second is better than the first, I’ll grant them that.
cantstopl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD