SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:05 pm

If they both agree to surf on their popularity, I see nothing wrong with that. They won’t be the first, so might as well! iMO Forever friends they will be...and in a few weeks, folks will have moved on, so it should not have a big negative impact on them IMO. But for now, maybe they will explore what comes next! giggling Life goes on. JMO C’est la vie!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Tyler already did podcasts where he claimed that he wasn’t pressured.  
And in the AF podcast he seems to really want the drink with Hannah and go from there. He kept defending Hannah in the leading questions from Ben and Ashley.

I’d believe Tyler’s words the day after that screencap because he hasn’t lied to date and have always been truthful.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:18 pm

SarahD wrote:Tyler already did podcasts where he claimed that he wasn’t pressured.  
And in the AF podcast he seems to really want the drink with Hannah and go from there. He kept defending Hannah in the leading questions from Ben and Ashley.

I’d believe Tyler’s words the day after that screencap because he hasn’t lied to date and have always been truthful.

He also straight up said in the AF podcast that he wasn’t over her when Ashley kept asking how long it took him to recover.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:03 pm

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28579477/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-dating-hannah-brown-jed/    
"On the Almost Famous podcast hosted by Cosmo’s resident Bachelorette recapper/Bachelor alum Ashley Iaconetti, Tyler says he doesn’t want to rush into anything. “I thought that was something inevitable,” he admits, adding that Chris Harrison likes to add “fuel to the fire.”

“We need to take it very slowly and we need to just have a drink and see how we are around each other,” Tyler says. “If we were to just rush into something right away and try and be boyfriend and girlfriend right after the final rose, it would not be healthy for us, it wouldn’t be good.”
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 pm

just me wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28579477/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-dating-hannah-brown-jed/    
"On the Almost Famous podcast hosted by Cosmo’s resident Bachelorette recapper/Bachelor alum Ashley Iaconetti, Tyler says he doesn’t want to rush into anything. “I thought that was something inevitable,” he admits, adding that Chris Harrison likes to add “fuel to the fire.”

“We need to take it very slowly and we need to just have a drink and see how we are around each other,” Tyler says. “If we were to just rush into something right away and try and be boyfriend and girlfriend right after the final rose, it would not be healthy for us, it wouldn’t be good.”

Well Tyler just threw taking it slowly out the window last night.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 pm

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt...after all, he is the most respectful man, ever...... Praying
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
just me wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28579477/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-dating-hannah-brown-jed/    

IT seems he really wants his girl. I believe he fell in love with her and wants to see if that "fire feeling' are still there with her for him. No one can convince me that he spent the night and they just talked AGAIN. I'm guessing Hannah jumped all over him and maybe more then 4 times.  hehehe
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:01 am

Jolena wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

IT seems he really wants his girl. I believe he fell in love with her and wants to see if that "fire feeling' are still there with her for him. No one can convince me that he spent the night and they just talked AGAIN. I'm guessing Hannah jumped all over him and maybe more then 4 times.  hehehe

Hannah know all the women that would be after him and I know she doesn't want that. She is surely jealous of Gigi. Hannah will have to work hard to show Tyler her love for him is real and he is her one true love.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:16 am

nannymargie wrote:

IMO Many hope that is the way it is. His being there does not mean that they are now together or that they will be more than friends. By the time Bachelor in Paradise is over it should be more clear.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:58 am

just me wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

IMO Many hope that is the way it is. His being there does not mean that they are now together or that they will be more than friends. By the time Bachelor in Paradise is over it should be more clear.

you think they just talked that night?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
just me wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

you think they just talkes.ed that night?
Yes. It is possible with friends.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Yes it is possible with friends but believe they had sex her hair was in a mess she had no makeup on looks like she was not wearing a bra I think they were just saying in public just friends because they do not want the pressure put on there new relationship jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD