SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 pm

HEA wrote:
dee wrote:Tyler and Jed seem to still be in their respective home base as per tagged photos and IG videos.

Going to assume Hannah is in LA. Doesn't make sense for her to leave California with ATFR on Monday and prep that needs to be done prior (People cover, fittings, etc.)

But she may have moved last week. I think we are not sure she was full time in LA since she posted at Disney. We assumed jed stayed with his parents or sis but here also we lost track of his daily movements. We assume he remained at his parents until only recently but he may have moved few days as he was very silent for a while

That is my impression.
In recent weeks, Jed and Hannah haven't been unaccounted for at the same times. If Jed was quiet, Hannah was out and about, when Hannah's quiet, Jed's been out and about. That's quite a contrast to the 2 SHV's we've sleuthed. I can't remember their whereabouts off the top of my head but I'm sure @smg2587 can check her post history to corroborate since she's been posting daily updates of their locations.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:03 pm

Right on @ReneeM yes Hannah has been under the supervision of her producer handler / Samantha in LA since she moved there going on 3 weeks now. @smg2587 and were were wondering why she hasn’t even been seen hanging out with her BFFs Demi and Katie who have also been in LA in these last few weeks as well though I understand they may be out of town this week. We will soon find out why she has been stationed in LA all these while IMO, just a few more days for her to do media rounds and answer questions Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:06 pm

If the FRC is on Tuesday could that potentially shift the People mag photo shoot to tomorrow?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:09 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@HEA  In his IG stories there are 2 of Jed by the pool and Jed also posted a story at Chick Fila and by the pool as well. Just showing that the friend has separate stories of Jed to show they where together. Not the post.

@Astrobach Jed posted his first.

Thanks! Do you have dates when you spotted him back in Nashville?
Do you mean after what is suspected to be on the last SHV or recently? The last shv is suspected to have been June 14 or 15 to June 18 or 19 but that was because Hannah was seen in at the Phoenix Airport June 14 and was at the Dodger baseball game June 20. Jed was seen after that for the first time in Nashville in a fan post the Saturday of June 22. He has been seen in Nashville or with his sister in his hometown on and off since than. I don't remember any days since Hannah was spotted at home with in her brother's IG story on june 28 that both had gone missing for another shv. Hannah got to LA the early morning of July 10th. And she hasn't gone with out being seen in LA more than 2 days and when she gives us stories she is always out and about. Hope that answered your question.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:12 pm

mbl wrote:If the FRC is on Tuesday could that potentially shift the People mag photo shoot to tomorrow?
@mbl, i know for a fact that Andi’s People mag photo shoot was on a Saturday because Josh Murray posted on IG when he departed Atlanta on Friday before the Monday finale/AFTR and we sleuthed that both him and Andi were MIA from SM all Saturday. I know folks here are saying now that People photoshoot has been taking place on Fridays but would like to know which Bettes did their photoshoots on Fridays. Emily & Des also had their photo shoots on Saturdays IIRC.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@HEA  In his IG stories there are 2 of Jed by the pool and Jed also posted a story at Chick Fila and by the pool as well. Just showing that the friend has separate stories of Jed to show they where together. Not the post.

@Astrobach Jed posted his first.

Thanks! Do you have dates when you spotted him back in Nashville?
Do you mean after what is suspected to be on the last SHV or recently? The last shv is suspected to have been June 14 or 15 to June 18 or 19 but that was because Hannah was seen in at the Phoenix Airport June 14 and was at the Dodger baseball game June 20. Jed was seen after that for the first time in Nashville in a fan post the Saturday of June 22. He has been seen in Nashville or with his sister in his hometown on and off since than. I don't remember any days since Hannah was spotted at home with in her brother's IG story on june 28 that both had gone missing for another shv. Hannah got to LA the early morning of July 10th. And she hasn't gone with out being seen in LA more than 2 days and when she gives us stories she is always out and about. Hope that answered your question.

Thank you. yes

So it remains possible one of them could sneak 2 days. I do not think the SHV must be 4 days.

I believe they could have met recently. Jed behavior is very different. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:14 pm

@HEA here’s the timeline I compiled for their possible second SHV

6/14 Hannah sighted in Phoenix airport at 3 pm
Jed IG live story

6/16 H and J throwback pictures to Father’s Day on IG story

6/18 RS spoiler Jed f1
People published Haley story

6/19 H posted on IG
6/20 H in LA Dodgers game
J on sm
Lauren Zima of ETonline interviewed Haley

6/21 J on fan’s page singing HBD
https://www.instagram.com/p/By_D8_CHENX/

ETA J Photoed with friends
https://www.instagram.com/p/By_flTVgN3_/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:16 pm

sdmom wrote:@HEA here’s the timeline I compiled for their possible second SHV

Jed IG live story

6/18 RS spoiler Jed f1

6/19 H posted on IG
J on sm

Thanks. Anything last 2 weeks ? hi

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:20 pm

@mercieme I think, Rachel did hers on Friday

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:25 pm

I was searching archived ette threads last night, starting with the latest one going  up, and when I got to Rachel there was some mention of possible People shoot on the Friday but by that time I spent quite a bit of time I didn't look for the proof. I didn't see proof of that it was on Friday and I don't recall what day it was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:32 pm

HEA wrote:
sdmom wrote:@HEA here’s the timeline I compiled for their possible second SHV

Jed IG live story

6/18 RS spoiler Jed f1

6/19 H posted on IG
J on sm

Thanks. Anything last 2 weeks ? hi
Jed this past week has shown us he has been with Josh and today Joe. Last week Saturday he was hanging out with Garrett. Not really remembering anything from 15 -19 to say for certain but I feel like he was seen 1 or 2 of those days.

For Hannah the only days she had not been seen out and about in LA where July 16, 18 -19, 21, and 24. The 17th of July was when she went to Disney and the moving picture was given by producer Samantha. The 20th Hannah was at a Burbank restaurant and someone tweeted they saw her out but did not give a location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:Thanks. Anything last 2 weeks ? hi
Jed this past week has shown us he has been with Josh and today Joe. Last week Saturday he was hanging out with Garrett. Not really remembering anything from 15 -19 to say for certain but I feel like he was seen 1 or 2 of those days.

For Hannah the only days she had not been seen out and about in LA where July 16, 18 -19, 21, and 24. The 17th of July was when she went to Disney and the moving picture was given by producer Samantha. The 20th Hannah was at a Burbank restaurant and someone tweeted they saw her out but did not give a location.
Jed was fishing in Nashville on the 17th per his IG stories. He was spotted at a gym on the 18th https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EqyeUg0DZ/. Then had a performance later that night per the stories from the venue which are now gone sorry. I can't find anything placing him on the 19th but he was posting all day (morning, afternoon, night) with his roommate and Garrett who was in Nashville, on the 20th. Hannah was tagged in LA on the 20th at that Cuban bakery. Jed was at home grilling with friends on the 24th. So unless Jed flew to LA the morning of the 19th and back to Nashville that same day, no him and Hannah haven't met up since their breakup. People can believe what they want obvs, I just don't think that happened.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+30
msjr
alwayscooking
Doggoneit
albean99
HavaDrPepper