SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:53 pm

sdmom wrote:@Bobette thank you so much!

Matt’s IG looks so business like. Nothing personal.

I wonder where Sportsbet gets its info.
If FRC is Nay 26/27, have we sleuthed any SHV yet?

From paparazzos and dodgy producers.  They pretty much flat out admit it.  This year they even went to the extent of emailing trash mag websites spoiling the winner's name.  Entertainment betting is a joke to them IMO.

No SHVs have been sleuthed and if Matt is to be believed there haven't been many of them, but he & Chelsea live in the city and I doubt Melbourne paparazzos are watching them 24/7 so wouldn't be hard to sneak off IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Bobette wrote:

From paparazzos and dodgy producers.  They pretty much flat out admit it.  This year they even went to the extent of emailing trash mag websites spoiling the winner's name.  Entertainment betting is a joke to them IMO.

No SHVs have been sleuthed and if Matt is to be believed there haven't been many of them, but he & Chelsea live in the city and I doubt Melbourne paparazzos are watching them 24/7 so wouldn't be hard to sneak off IMO.

I hope the lack of SHV is not a bad sign!
So they live in the same city? Have both got back to work yet? But with Matt, he probably takes time off to do press, agree?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Bobette wrote:

And it's definitely easier to sneak around Melbourne than it is Sydney. I remember on one of Sam and Snez's SHV's, Nina was actually with them in the Blue Mountains so it looked like Snez and Nina were on a girls getaway.. but I digress, having never been to Sydney, I can't completely comment, but I feel like it's easier to sneak away somewhere in Victoria because there's more nearby.. Like they could get away down the Great Ocean Road to Aireys Inlet or somewhere, or head into the Dandenong's. Hell they could drive a couple hours and be hiding out in my town for all we know 😂, or go that little bit further and around the other way and be in Bright or Daylesford in the other direction.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Hi Aussie gals! @LeapofFaith would any of you know how it can be watched here in the US ? Is there a site link like it was possible with the Russian Bachelorette?
Thanks, I’m interested in the different approach that seem to be prevalent in NZ and AU shows...

Thanks again!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 am

@Astrobach try https://bachelorarchive.com/

You need to register and create an account, that’s how I watch it.

Let me know your thoughts. IMO, Matt is so much more attractive and of higher caliber than US leads.

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:34 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

And it's definitely easier to sneak around Melbourne than it is Sydney. I remember on one of Sam and Snez's SHV's, Nina was actually with them in the Blue Mountains so it looked like Snez and Nina were on a girls getaway.. but I digress, having never been to Sydney, I can't completely comment, but I feel like it's easier to sneak away somewhere in Victoria because there's more nearby.. Like they could get away down the Great Ocean Road to Aireys Inlet or somewhere, or head into the Dandenong's. Hell they could drive a couple hours and be hiding out in my town for all we know 😂, or go that little bit further and around the other way and be in Bright or Daylesford in the other direction.

I totally agree with this - also there's far less paps in Melbourne and I doubt Bach is a high priority TBH.

@Astrobach yes use the site @sdmom suggests - that's how I watch it, and I'm in AU!  Great files, no ads.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:37 am

Oh how I want to want visit Australia! Like Sogand said on the helicopter, what a beautiful country it is.

I signed up a tour for New Zealand, November of 2020 though.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 am

sdmom wrote:Oh how I want to want visit Australia! Like Sogand said on the helicopter, what a beautiful country it is.

Australia has it all!  Beaches, rainforest, desert, bushland, vineyards, mountains and snowfields.  

Just don't expect all our men to be like Matt. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 am

sdmom wrote:Oh how I want to want visit Australia! Like Sogand said on the helicopter, what a beautiful country it is.

You won't regret going to NZ @sdmom.  It is very beautiful and much smaller to get around than Australia!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:11 am

sdmom wrote:@Astrobach try https://bachelorarchive.com/

Let me know your thoughts. IMO, Matt is so much more  attractive and of higher caliber than US leads.

Thanks so much! I will do that...! :yes:
I’m already watching Master Chef Australia... and love it more than the US version... so would not be surprised that I liked this one too.
Thanks again!

ETA: O M G !!! I’ve only watched like 2. Minutes and I already KNOW I’m gonna lOVE this...beatingheart
an astrophysicist no less. OK BRING IT ON...! Looks like the season is over, is iit? Anyway...again Thanks and see you there ...down under! handwave

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:32 am

Let me know your thoughts. IMO, Matt is so much more  attractive and of higher caliber than US leads.
And that’s how I watched Hannah’s season. A great find as It was the only thing that worked for me thumbsup

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:33 am

Just Looking wrote:

And that’s how I watched Hannah’s season.  A great find as It was the only thing that worked for me thumbsup

🙋🏻‍� same but Colton's season! (I boycotted Hannah's).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh