SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Michdealm Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:34 am

She has the rose ceremony pic in her story on Instagram.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:58 am

Kristen sounds like a really lovely lady...

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Kristen-Czyszek-Bachelor-Australia-Elimination-Interview-46583601

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:14 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:40 am

Matt is doing more media rounds than previous Batchelors. Its not even the final week.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 am

Enough wrote:Matt is doing more media rounds than previous Batchelors. Its not even the final week.

Intelligent people make excellent liars and IMO TPTB are confident Matt's smart enough not to let something slip.  

The last two Leads on the other hand... giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 am

Oh oh...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7428923/The-Bachelors-Chelsie-McLeod-busted-secret-freedom-party-despite-rumoured-winner.html

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 am

chailatte wrote:Oh oh...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7428923/The-Bachelors-Chelsie-McLeod-busted-secret-freedom-party-despite-rumoured-winner.html

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 39ts4xvia Imgflip Meme Generator
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:28 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:51 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Matt said he’s wrapped up his job so that would mean he is free to relocate and his employment is currently unknown.
His talk about friendship on the show and how he has to consider his potential person confuses me because so far he doesn’t seem to be considering how his conduct will effect a F1 unless the F1 is Abbie. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm

notarose wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Source

Matt said he’s wrapped up his job so that would mean he is free to relocate and his employment is currently unknown.
His talk about friendship on the show and how he has to consider his potential person confuses me because so far he doesn’t seem to be considering how his conduct will effect a F1 unless the F1 is Abbie. JMO

IMO, from listening to it he said he’s wrapped up at Swinburne where he got his PhD not at Quantium, the interviewer said he’s still at Swinburne and Matt corrected him.. Also, the interviewer asked him that he would’ve made friendships on the show and had some fun experiences with the women before he choose the one a, and Matt says even though he considers all of his interactions on the show as positive, at this point regardless of who he formed friendships with on the show, he can’t pursue them because at this point his relationship with the F1 is more important than that as that’s why he came on the show for the person at the end. He said his F1 is more important than the whole process. Interms of Matt considering his F1-Chelsie, I really think the show is being edited to show some tension with Matt and Chelsie even though Chelsie has said in an interview from the moment they were together they connected. I don’t think Chelsie would be watching the whole show right now either way, as Matt himself isn’t even watching it.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Maybe because I watch too much US Bach and Bachelorette, I feel, compared to some of the leads who say ILY to multiple contestants, who willingly/unwillingly admit sleeping with more than one, what Matt has done, or what’s edit to show the viewers, doesn’t bother me too much.

The important thing is he needs to be open and honest in communicating with his chosen one, in order to have a successful relationship, IMO. Hopefully he’s doing that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe because I watch too much US Bach and Bachelorette, I feel, compared to some of the leads who say ILY to multiple contestants, who willingly/unwillingly admit sleeping with more than one, what Matt has done, or what’s edit to show the viewers, doesn’t bother me too much.

The important thing is he needs to be open and honest in communicating with his chosen one, in order to have a successful relationship, IMO. Hopefully he’s doing that.

Yes, all he’s done is kiss and make out. Also the show is editing things and making them more sexual then they are, I don’t know why. I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about the overly sexualized dates and editing. Also, he’s only kissed 8 women, all of which he’s been on single dates on and presumably got a long or had a connection with. He’s done less then even other Australian bachelors

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh