SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bachabacus Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 am

Has anyone stalked Abbie's highlights on instagram? She seemed quite loved up with a guy from Scotland earlier this year. Would've been very close to filming. Sorry not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just found that interesting.

bachabacus

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:13 am

bachabacus wrote:Has anyone stalked Abbie's highlights on instagram? She seemed quite loved up with a guy from Scotland earlier this year. Would've been very close to filming. Sorry not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just found that interesting.

:Welcome @bachabacus Yes I think it was @Agent99 who spotted that at the beginning of the season.  The media are now reporting she's been "chatting" to Todd so seems to have bounced back relatively well either way which is good to see.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:19 am

Yes, I think once the hype dies down from the finale abbie will get over it pretty quickly, she’s only 23 not to be ageist or downplay how strong her feelings might’ve been but she comes across someone who can fall in love easily with someone and someone who dates to get over someone else. She even said in one of her interviews she came on the show after a bad relationship to get over it. IMO the only reason she’d harp on her connection to Matt is to explain to people her feelings were real.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:47 am

From the Daily Mail:

The Bachelor's Helena Sauzier will sensationally threaten to quit the show this week during her hometown visit, according to various reports.
New Idea claimed on Monday that the 25-year-old almost left during filming because she was worried Matt wasn't going to pick her at a Rose Ceremony.

'She felt, judging by the way Matt was treating her, he wasn't going to pick her in the end - he kept getting simple things about her wrong,' a source said.

The insider went on to allege that the Perth-based health coach told producers she wouldn't be returning to Sydney for filming.
'She didn't see any point in coming back to Sydney to finish filming. She gave Matt a letter explaining her decision,' they said.
Furthermore, the source claimed that Helena's parents didn't warm to the astrophysicist and were unsure whether or not he was right for their daughter.

Matt and the producers reportedly 'begged' her to stay on the show and she eventually changed her mind.
Meanwhile, Woman's Day reported that Helena was described by crew members and the other contestants as rather distant at times.
'It was hard to make her appear loving,' the source said.

'She never really put up a proper fight for Matt,' they added.
Despite these claims, Helena was the preferred contestant when 'Bachelor royalty'  Snezana Markoski, Sam Wood, Matty Johnson and Laura Byrne visited the mansion.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:29 pm

I feel bad for Abbie... I can understand her fighter spirit ( remember she said that since high school she was already working to help her family) And at 23 she is still naive, selfish, and also can be blindsided by her wanting to have Matt at the end. But does that mean she faked her feelings for him? I don't think so! That is what some jealous women have said. And I am pretty sure that Matt would have picked her at the end if he would have not heard from Ellie and Sogand. You can see clearly he was struggling a lot because he had a very strong connection ...call it physical... but he was obviously smitten with Abbie. I feel the editing made her a villain because they needed one!!

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:18 pm

susanna22 wrote:I feel bad for Abbie... I can understand her fighter spirit ( remember she said that since high school she was already working to help her family) And at 23 she is still naive, selfish, and also can be  blindsided by her wanting to have Matt at the end. But does that mean she faked her feelings for him? I don't think so! That is what some jealous women have said. And I am pretty sure that Matt would have picked her at the end if he would have not heard from Ellie and Sogand.  You can see clearly he was struggling a lot because he had a very strong connection ...call it  physical... but he was obviously smitten with Abbie. I feel the editing made her a villain because they needed one!!

I don’t feel like them talking to him about her influenced him not to pick her, he kept her to F2 with all of the talk of her, clearly he didn’t care. Matt said on Fitzy and Wippa last week he didn’t want to hear she/she say, he just wanted to focus on his relationships. He also said on Mike E and Emma last week when he said why he’s not watching, she said well if you chose someone based on how they acted infront of you wouldn’t u change after you see how they really were and he said no because at this point it doesn’t really matter.

ETA: I don’t think Matt would’ve taken Chelsie to F2 if he wasn’t going to choose her knowing her past, which is also why I think he sent Helena home at F3 because he knew he wasn’t going to pick her.

Last edited by Zaynab on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:22 pm

I didn’t watch every episode so I have some questions:

Chelsie got 3 GD roses, the latest one was even when Abbie was present. Do you think TPTB wanted him to give to her, or was it his choice?

How many did Abbie got? I know she got one form the photo shoot GD, but Chelsie wasn’t there.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:I didn’t watch every episode so I have some questions:

Chelsie got 3 GD roses, the latest one was even when Abbie was present. Do you think TPTB wanted him to give to her, or was it his choice?

How many did Abbie got? I know she got one form the photo shoot GD, but Chelsie wasn’t there.

Abbie got the trapeze gd rose too. As for the painting group date I’m not sure. It could have been Matt, production or the fact hers met the brief best
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:25 pm

@Sundy was Chelsie at the trapeze date too?

What I really want to know is: when both were at the same GD, who would Matt chose to have a SQT?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:@Sundy  was Chelsie at the trapeze date too?

What I really want to know is: when both were at the same GD, who would Matt chose to have a SQT?

No she wasn't. When they were both on the GD (painting) Chelsie got the SQT.

Regardless of whether it was producer, I think between those two Matt would choose Chelsie. 

It was obvious to me that, based on Matt's own words, he is fully in on Chelsie. After she got her 2nd SD I am sure if he could've he would have wanted Snez and Laura to pick Chelsie as a match for him. Since Chels had her 2nd SD right before this it was never going to happen imo. Snez saying she liked Chels the most and that Chels reminded her of herself was very telling too. 

Lead-wise, Matt reminds me the most of Sam Wood (much more physical lead) and just like Sam would've never taken Snez to the final as a single mum, Matt would've never taken Chels to the final given what she had told him about how she had been treated in past relationships.

Once Matt knew that about Chels' fears I think it was a case of taking someone to F2 who could "play the game" and that is Abbie imo. Helena would never be able to sell being F2. She barely looks interested in being in the F4. Abbie goes on an on about her strategy and playing games in the house. I think she was in on it and like Matt's best friend had said, Abbie was the one she had doubts about - as did all the women in the house and imo so did Matt. Abbie fit the role of going to F2 because I think she lives for the drama but would get over it asap. 

So regardless of producers, I think Matt would choose Chels over Abbie on a GD for SQT just like he'd choose Chels over Abbie in the finale. She was the only true match on this show imo. The rest just fill a role and spot F2-F5, etc. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm

[quote="Missnair"]https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-chelsie-mcleod-doesnt-think-matt-agnew-is-genuine

“She’s becoming really insecure as she’s seeing the relationships Matt has with the other women,” a source spilled to New Idea. “She really thought that what they had was special, so seeing him also be intimate with the other women is really hurtful and it’s getting harder and harder for her as the show goes on.”

This sounds like every F1, every season in the history of The Bachelor/Bachelorette

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:35 pm

Enough wrote:From the Daily Mail:

The Bachelor's Helena Sauzier will sensationally threaten to quit the show this week during her hometown visit, according to various reports.
New Idea claimed on Monday that the 25-year-old almost left during filming because she was worried Matt wasn't going to pick her at a Rose Ceremony.

tbh I hate when contestants do this. They do it a lot on BiP too. "I'm not going to get a rose, so I'll self-eliminate".  Weak!

(e: I don't know if Helena will actually do this or if it's Daily Mail supposition)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh