SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:20 am

alwayscooking wrote:OMG this freestyle is so lame, she's not even dancing.

If you’re referencing Lauren, I agree! She was clunky out there & Gleb danced the first 10 seconds before she even appeared.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:20 am

beader wrote:Ally=awkward, awkward, awkward dismounts.  I know nothing about dancing, but that was in no way a 10, 10, 10.  The best freestyle Carry Ann has ever seen????  No way.

CA has prostituted her scores and feedback all season to back Ally. I lost the last tiniest bit of respect I ever had for her.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:21 am

She got 10s, let’s just hope Hannah gets 10s’s because her dance is gonna be super technical and difficult based on the previews we have seen. I am expecting some Argentine Tango lifts for Hannah.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:22 am

ReneeM wrote:I hope everyone’s voted for Hannah tonight! If not we’re revoking your membership DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

I voted 50 times!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:22 am

Doats wrote:
beader wrote:Ally=awkward, awkward, awkward dismounts.  I know nothing about dancing, but that was in no way a 10, 10, 10.  The best freestyle Carry Ann has ever seen????  No way.

CA has prostituted her scores and feedback all season to back Ally. I lost the last tiniest bit of respect I ever had for her.
Welcome to my world!!! I hope they get rid of at least Bruno and Carrie Ann next season, they don’t even have ballroom experience laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:22 am

jojo47 wrote:

If you’re referencing Lauren, I agree! She was clunky out there & Gleb danced the first 10 seconds before she even appeared.

Yes, that's who I was talking about.. Len normally has a cow if the dancing doesn't start immediately. Hell, I'm old and I could even do that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 am

So why wasn't Sean Spicer in the final group dance? Or was he and I just missed it? I saw an IG story where he said he wasn't dancing and didn't know why. Like him or not he was on the show and should have been there to dance.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:27 am

mercieme wrote:
She got 10s, let’s just hope Hannah gets 10s’s because her dance is gonna be super technical and difficult based on the previews we have seen. I am expecting some Argentine Tango lifts for Hannah.

I bet they will find fault with Hannah's dance.. They have been doing that all season.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:28 am

Wonder why Hannah is going third now
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:28 am

How in the magical world did Ally get 10s??? I'm waiting for my WC broadcast but I'm sure I'm gonna skip her anyways. grrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:28 am

nannymargie wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I bet they will find fault with Hannah's dance.. They have been doing that all season.

That's what I was thinking, Len won't like the music mix.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:29 am

alwayscooking wrote:So why wasn't Sean Spicer in the final group dance?  Or was he and I just missed it?   I saw an IG story where he said he wasn't dancing and didn't know why.  Like him or not he was on the show and should have been there to dance.
I saw him when they all came down for the intro. They have not shown any of the other non finalists to the best of my knowledge.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez