SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:19 pm

I am still totally flummoxed by the judges this season. Did they like Ally as a person more than any of the others? Did they want "their choice" to win this year after the voters chose Bobby Bones last season? Did the producers call the shots and dictate how they wanted the judges to score?

I am thrilled Hannah won and Kel came in second. But this was a stressful season for me and I have 2 hopes for next time: 1) they replace at least CA, and 2) they do something to allow all the time zones to vote as they watch the episodes. I can always hope, right?

Doats

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Hannah deserved the win but at least it wasn’t Sean Spicer so I can sleep good tonight

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 pm

What I thought was sad was that very few of the other dancers came on the floor to congratulate her. I saw Peta and the backs of a couple of guys heads. Several people surround Witney and Kel
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:22 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:What I thought was sad was that very few of the other dancers came on the floor to congratulate her. I saw Peta and the backs of a couple of guys heads. Several people surround Witney and Kel

Something was going on this season behind the scenes, and I don't really understand what it could be. Why the dislike for Hannah? Even if she was a bit of a diva, the girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body, I just can't see Hannah being that much of a Me-Hannah to tick off everyone at DWTS.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:41 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:What I thought was sad was that very few of the other dancers came on the floor to congratulate her. I saw Peta and the backs of a couple of guys heads. Several people surround Witney and Kel

I think more came after because Val picked up Alan and Keo picked up Hannah and they were people all around.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

I'm so disappointed that she won! And I see on preview for the Bach that shes just not going away is she?! I'm so over that girl...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:40 pm

A well-deserved win ... congratulations Hannah and Alan!!!!!

I am so tired of having contestants who have singing, acting or dancing backgrounds ... even if they don’t have ballroom dancing in their repertoire, they have “performance” experience and that’s always a huge advantage. It’s nice to see someone like Hannah win, and I’m so impressed with how far she came. Kel was good, but I agreed with Len about his two final dances being too similar. It’s obvious the judges had it in for Ally or Kel to win. I also loved how far Lauren came - she really opened up to be a beautiful dancer.

There continues to be too much favoritism on this show, but I’m very happy with the results ... I loved watching Hannah and Alan together - I knew he’d be the right partner for her, and I’m so thrilled for both of them. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Hannah’s freestyle! My gosh, Alan’s choreography was incredible. I got literal chills when she started walking towards the stairs with the fire burning up behind her. EPIC.

Also, the celebration got cut off. You can see in IG stories and on snap chat that everyone ran to Alan and Hannah. Val picked up Alan and Keo picked up Hanna and everyone was around them. It’s just generally really awkward when you have the winner and the second place person all right there together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hannah’s freestyle! My gosh, Alan’s choreography was incredible. I got literal chills when she started walking towards the stairs with the fire burning up behind her. EPIC.

Also, the celebration got cut off. You can see in IG stories and on snap chat that everyone ran to Alan and Hannah. Val picked up Alan and Keo picked up Hanna and everyone was around them. It’s just generally really awkward when you have the winner and the second place person all right there together.

He wanted to showcase Hannah and by God he nailed it. Hannah is also a damn good dancer and nailed the dance also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:57 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

Something was going on this season behind the scenes, and I don't really understand what it could be.  Why the dislike for Hannah?  Even if she was a bit of a diva, the girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body, I just can't see Hannah being that much of a Me-Hannah to tick off everyone at DWTS.

IMO Hannah deserved the mirror ball as much as any other finalist. As she told us about a million times, she worked sooooo hard. However, I have zero problem understanding why people don’t like her or warm to her and aside from her parents, the only consistent supportive audience member and person she pals around with most is Demi. Demi who will do anything and anyone to remain in the public eye. We can guess about Hannah being sweet and nice but, she’s clearly self absorbed and not a person other people gravitate to, especially women and there’s a reason for that whether we can see it on tv or not. People who know her for real do not seem impressed, IMO. I give her till June in LA. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:27 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

Something was going on this season behind the scenes, and I don't really understand what it could be.  Why the dislike for Hannah?  Even if she was a bit of a diva, the girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body, I just can't see Hannah being that much of a Me-Hannah to tick off everyone at DWTS.

I agree and it’s not going to help their ratings with people noticing the glaring inequities with scoring and criticism. They hopefully will rethink their whole scoring system and also include the WHOLE COUNTRY in their plan.

pikake wrote:A well-deserved win ... congratulations Hannah and Alan!!!!!

I am so tired of having contestants who have singing, acting or dancing backgrounds ... even if they don’t have ballroom dancing in their repertoire, they have “performance” experience and that’s always a huge advantage.  It’s nice to see someone like Hannah win, and I’m so impressed with how far she came.  Kel was good, but I agreed with Len about his two final dances being too similar.  It’s obvious the judges had it in for Ally or Kel to win. I also loved how far Lauren came - she really opened up to be a beautiful dancer.

There continues to be too much favoritism on this show, but I’m very happy with the results ... I loved watching Hannah and Alan together - I knew he’d be the right partner for her, and I’m so thrilled for both of them. JMHO ...

I also see how much her determination and constant work paid off. I liked Kel but didn’t think he was showing much diversity as Hannah did in her free style. It was however visible that the judges were all ecstatic and scored him the highest.

As for the bold: I noticed the very strange reaction - or rather lack of reaction- from Erin particularly when they announced the winners and they were all standing in the center of the stage. First both Tom B and Erin had long, serious faces, and then, when he read and announced it was Alan and Hannah, Erin stood there, immobile, without any expressions of joy in her face and didn’t make any move to congratulate the winners...who were holding their trophy proudly a few feet away. Instead she was beside Kel and Witney and told them ” well, we love you, ... and I love you so much “ and gave them a hug before ending the announcement to the public, again with NO MENTION of the winners : Hannah and Alan. no idea
It was so obvious that something was OFF, it made me feel uncomfortable. I haven’t watch DWTS for a while, but saw plenty of them, and have yet to see such an obvious lack of professionalism and blatant favoritism. Erin has never been a favorite of mine since her beginning after they took Brooke out. Her comments are sometimes so insensitive and to the point where she looks dumb. Anyhow, my point of view!
I will rewatch it again to figure out what else was going on while the emotion was taking over everyone.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:36 am

Hannah and Alan haven't been the best dancers throughout the series. They finally delivered during the finale. I guess it was another popularity vote that got them the mirror ball! And before everyone jumps on me, I don't dislike Hannah and I'm glad she got what she wanted, but realistically they weren't the best!

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez