SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Me too! I haven't watched in years, so it should be interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:41 pm

They've announced their first contestant for this fall, Stephen Nedoroscik, the pommel horse Clark Kent from the Olympics.

https://tvline.com/lists/dancing-with-the-stars-season-33-cast-full-list-dwts/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15520

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:10 pm

@albean99 He's so normal, he's going to get a ton of votes! After all, this fall is all about normal people. Smiley

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5437

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:58 pm

He was so darn cute during the Olympics. DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f60e

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:01 am

albean99 wrote:They've announced their first contestant for this fall, Stephen Nedoroscik, the pommel horse Clark Kent from the Olympics.

https://tvline.com/lists/dancing-with-the-stars-season-33-cast-full-list-dwts/

This is the first casting choice that has interested me in a very long time. I stopped watching when the show moved to Disney+. Perhaps I will give it a try again.

One problem that I developed with the show over time is that there have been too many ringers. I know it's a fine line, because fans do want to see good choreography that is well-executed, but it got to the point where it felt like even the good (but ordinary) contestants didn't stand a chance. I think it was during JoJo Siwa's season that I started to lose interest, or it may be that season is what sealed the deal.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:00 am

I stopped watching it regularly when Nicole Scherzinger who was basically a professional dancer who could even choreograph won, @Amethyst.  It seemed to take away the fun of watching when nobody else had a chance. My favorite dancers where ones who didn't start out being the best but improved throughout the season. I still check it out sometimes when someone I like is on the show.
Scherzinger’s dominance may ruin ‘Dancing’

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:19 pm

Same here, Albean. I like to see improvement over time from non-pros.

I didn't know JoJo Siwa prior to the show, and found her likeable, though. Her home was an eye-opener. It looked like it was designed by an 8-year old girl who was into Barbie, and unicorns, and rainbows. I've never seen anything like it.  laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:32 pm

While Nedoroscik is the only confirmed cast member thus far, other rumored participants include former Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce and/or his wife, Kylie Kelcie, Golden Bachelor alum Gerry Turner and Olympic rugby player Ilona Maher.

us magazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:40 am

You can get to know Jason & Kylie in these commercial outtakes. giggling Shooting a commercial is harder than it looks

I guess Gerry is hoping to improve his image if he's on DWTS.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:03 pm

Oh please not Gerry Turner. If they want anyone from Bachelor Nation give me the last Bachelor Joey G. instead. I'll take Jason Kelce though!

@albean99 yes!! I loved Season 10 because of Evan/Anna and Erin/Maks but figured Nicole would win. Erin Andrews even knew she didn't have a chance and was surprised she even made it to 3rd place. I'm all for celebs who can't dance and get better as the weeks go on. Unlike Bobby Bones who won no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:43 pm

Erin was my favorite that season even though I knew she didn't have a chance at winning, @Linds911. ITA about Bobby Bones even though I didn't watch. It's hard to believe he was a fan favorite when it come to dancing. dizzy

I"d rather see Joey also instead of Gerry. The Golden Bachelor has tarnished his image.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:04 pm

Erin was my favorite too!! Loved her dancing. I even watch the football games she's working on just to see her laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Billysmom
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71