SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:26 am

I think she will give her fiancé 1000% of herself... jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:26 am

HEA wrote:IMO both guys are not broke but are not living grand. Tyler with this show will have incomes from his IG. But before that, living at his mom in Jupiter FL? His prospects were IMO very limited.

Jed cannot change his dreams because people think poop about it. This is his passion, being good or bad is not important. Many young people have no idea what thwart to do. Many singers started penniless too. Still think he is not talented but at least he has a goal.

This is so judgmental. Like ok if the guy is a doctor but not if he is a car seller........... mirror mirror eh?

It’s easy to make fun of it but people can make pretty good money writing product jingles. That’s how a lot of writers get their start. Jed also said that’s not all he can do. Count on me as one who supports Jed and following his dreams.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:29 am

Barry mani low did some of his early jingles on one of the talk shows last week...

I'm not a Jed fan - I too find him off key a lot, musically, and self-centered - but yes, if he wants it bad enough he just needs to keep working, and perhaps be willing to take a backup role if necessary. Good backup performers have their place too.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:38 am

Billysmom wrote:Barry mani low did some of his early jingles on one of the talk shows last week...

I'm not a Jed fan - I too find him off key a lot, musically, and self-centered - but yes, if he wants it bad enough he just needs to keep working, and perhaps be willing to take a backup role if necessary. Good backup performers have their place too.

I agree

Some work with a vocal coach wouldn't hurt either. His singing makes me cringe and I'm actually hard of hearing so don't always hear off key stuff. But I can tell he is! I think he needs to face the facts that he will never be a big star. There is a place in the music business for him. It just isn't what he is dreaming of. Once he figures it out, he could have a great career.

He rubbed me wrong from night 1 before any of the music stuff came out. I keep going back to the scene where he walked in on Hannah and Luke? then was OK with her about it when he talked with her a few minutes later. He was too detached about it. That told me right there that he didn't really care about her...

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:50 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Jolena wrote:After watching tonight. I think she was def picking Tyler as F1 but producers knew about Jed and made her pick him just like they made Jason pick Melissa in both cases they knew the lead wanted the other person (Molly & Tyler). We can add Arie and Lauren to that type switch too. This could be why we hear her telling someone (who I now think is Tyler) "It's not suppose to be this way" They wanted the drama and the breakup on tape and Hannah still gets her Happy ever after at the end (If Tyler takes her back) which imo  they already know that he will . jmo Her date with Jed tonight was not so good and she knows her parents saw red flags with him while liking everything about Tyler.

I've felt for quite some time that this season's story line (ie the one pitched to ABC and all the other execs when Hannah was pitched as the lead in that story) was a "switch season" - in the same way that Jason and Arie's seasons were. The big difference being this time it was a bachelorette who switched instead of a bachelor.

The bolded quote strikes me more than a little bit of what Colton said to Hannah G ("It was supposed to be you".) and from what CH said to Colton (after the fence jump) it seemed to me that production was pushing for Hannah G instead of Cassie. In this season IMO production was pushing for Jed - knowing that there could be an "engineered breakup" (because of Haley) and F2 could become F1 after filming ended. To which all I can say is "Well played production - well played). IMO it sucks for the cast but it's riveting TV - which is all they really care about.

What if the F2 (Tyler) had decided he was over it though because she didn't choose him? That seems like a risky strategy. It is possible that's their strategy, but they have to be willing for their Bachelorette to end up single then. I also never put together that line from Colton with a possible push from production - that's interesting. Thanks for delving into all of this stuff!
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:57 am

Last nights "live" versions of CH and Hannah talking about addressing rumors and Hannah getting her happy ending(?) made me feel like they are hyping the spoilers of Jed F1 and the Haley stories to the point that they are purposefully misleading and trying fooling all of us. I'm still on the Tyler is F1 train and that Hannah still confronted Jed on the ex situation post filming because it still was a d*ck move all around. While in the minority I also think that the windmill sex is a big old inside joke and nothing to do with actual sex. Hannah said to Luke on MTA FSD are not about sex and other leads have made similar statements. All JMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:57 am

Correcting the record that it was 4x's instead of 2 .....that screams single to me ....or the Tyler train is long gone, so shes now got her sights set on Peter. Run boys run! I've said all along she was more suited to BIP than than the ette .... the girl is more intersted in hooking up with multiple guys than she is in finding a husband IMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:11 am

Lucas15 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
snipped
I took her comments last night at the end to mean that she isn't sure how her live confrontation with Jed tonight will go as she needs answers.

Still having a hard time thinking that she and Tyler have met and reconciled but thinking it's possible.  A part of me wishes Tyler would just take the bachelor gig and find someone who truly loves him without reservations.  But if they reconcile, it's a helluva good tv moment!

I don't think she's nervous about meeting Jed. For one thing, she's already dealt (pretty well IMO) with Luke and I don't think Jed can be that bad. For another, she has anger to motivate her - Jed robbed her of the ending she wanted by misrepresenting himself to her. For a third, he's already had a chance to confront her (when they broke up) so all he can do is say what he's already had a chance to say and she's already dealt with it once. What answers can he give her tonight that he didn't already give her? She doesn't need any more answers. If he says anything different she will catch him in more lies and then go beast for past lies in addition to any current lies. Jed's only IMO option is to fall on his sword and apologize profusely in which case she has no confrontation to worry about.
JMHO

Good point -- hadn't thought of it that way. Tonight's Hannah/Jed confrontation is all for the viewing audience. Hannah/Jed are just replaying their earlier break-up in fancy clothes and for the cameras. With a few weeks since the break-up, both have regrouped and probably thought of a question/comment/point they want to make -- especially watching the episodes back -- but otherwise done deal, nothing new for either of them.

As for the Hannah/Jed confrontation, I don't want a big blow-up from Hannah -- I want her calm, cool, collected and detailing point by point how Jed deceived her. Things he said and did -- that the viewers may not have been privy too. I want specifics and I want her to hold him accountable. I guess I want Hannah clinically disengaged from him as a person and their relationship. I want her to slice and dice him but not get emotional -- he shouldn't get any more of her emotional energy. I am just so pi$$ed at Jed. Ugh! He is the worst. I get that Hannah still picked him and she bears some responsibility but she wasn't being deliberatively manipulative and deceitful -- that's the difference.

Jed made his bed...and having to articulate why he did the things he did, may actually be helpful to him.

Last edited by North on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:13 am

Credit: @Bachelornation.Scoop
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:17 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:19 am

Minney wrote:Last nights "live" versions of CH and Hannah talking about addressing rumors and Hannah getting her happy ending(?) made me feel like they are hyping the spoilers of Jed F1 and the Haley stories to the point that they are purposefully misleading and trying fooling all of us.  I'm still on the Tyler is F1 train and that Hannah still confronted Jed on the ex situation post filming because it still was a d*ck move all around.  While in the minority I also think that the windmill sex is a big old inside joke and nothing to do with actual sex.  Hannah said to Luke on MTA FSD are not about sex and other leads have made similar statements.  All JMO.

I'm with you, Minney.

After watching last night, I thought that perhaps production suggested that Hannah alter her behavior with both the guys to create security (Tyler) and doubt (Jed). So Hannah told Ty that she was falling in love with him and withdrew from Jed, who probably thought he had it in the bag. But watching her with Jed, I saw someone shutting down emotionally. Even their kisses were short, quick bursts, and she didn't really spend time with him on LCD; whereas with Tyler, they were alone horseback riding and eating a picnic (used to be the old marker of an F1 date).

I can't quite get all the puzzle pieces to fit together--the new screencaps of her in a house seem post-production--but I think the first spoiler was correct. ETA: Now the screencaps of suits and time of day are making me doubt myself laugh out loud It'll all be illuminated in a few hours!

Last edited by veg_out on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am

Can I just say in advance how pizzed I’m gonna be if she has Tyler get a ring and come all the way out to the site and propose, just to turn him down?

She wouldn’t. She better NOT! All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie