SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am

I just don't see that Jed has what it takes to make it in the music industry unless he's a better writer than singer. I dated a musician way back in the day and he had to have a day job when he could to make ends meet. Living with his parents could end up a long term thing which isn't exactly good for a relationship. That tells me that him going on the how to enhance his career was the truth. I just question the part about him falling in love.

I do believe that Tyler's in a better place for a relationship because he can devote time to it and appears willing to work on it. Whether that is or should be Hannah is a question for them. I'm just going with the flow.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by USAGold Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:23 am

northernviewer wrote:  Correcting the record that it was 4x's instead of 2 .....that screams single to me ....or the Tyler train is long gone, so shes  now got her sights set on Peter.  Run boys run!  I've said all along she was more suited to BIP than than the ette .... the girl is more intersted in hooking up with multiple guys than she is in finding a husband IMHO
I totally agree ! That screamed single and pay back and if you were happy with a boyfriend or engaged out of this why even set the record straight !

Just rude to point that out at this point in time IMO!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:52 am

USAGold wrote:
northernviewer wrote:  Correcting the record that it was 4x's instead of 2 .....that screams single to me ....or the Tyler train is long gone, so shes  now got her sights set on Peter.  Run boys run!  I've said all along she was more suited to BIP than than the ette .... the girl is more intersted in hooking up with multiple guys than she is in finding a husband IMHO
I totally agree ! That screamed single and pay back and if you were happy with a boyfriend or engaged out of this why even set the record straight !

For sure. If she was with someone ... that 4x's declaration would have absolutely humiliated them. As soon as she said that ... I was fully convinced that Tyler isn't with her .....and probably the next Bach .... if Peter was going to be the next Bach ... she probably wouldn't have said that. IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:14 am

northernviewer wrote:
USAGold wrote:

For sure.  If she was with someone ... that 4x's declaration would have absolutely humiliated them.  As soon as she said that ... I was fully convinced that Tyler isn't  with her .....and probably the next Bach .... if Peter was going to be the next Bach ... she probably wouldn't have said that. IMO

Unless they both knew it was a joke. Honestly, what does it even matter? The 2x was already out there -- I hope Hannah is asked in an interview and ups it to 6x. And then increases it with every interview. The more the ridiculous, the better.

And I definitely don't think this hurt Peter's chances. I think it actually helped. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

@North Agree this definitely helped Peter’s chances. Chris H with the comment to Peter’s dad about his puffed out chest! The whole exchange was definitely planned and scripted. Part of the bachelor audition. Can you imagine all the girls next season. Someone will be in a windmill for sure. They already found the costume. Lol.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:25 am

North wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
USAGold wrote:

For sure.  If she was with someone ... that 4x's declaration would have absolutely humiliated them.  As soon as she said that ... I was fully convinced that Tyler isn't  with her .....and probably the next Bach .... if Peter was going to be the next Bach ... she probably wouldn't have said that. IMO

Unless they both knew it was a joke. Honestly, what does it even matter? The 2x was already out there -- I hope Hannah is asked in an interview and ups it to 6x. And then increases it with every interview. The more the ridiculous, the better.

And I definitely don't think this hurt Peter's chances. I think it actually helped. IMO.

It would 100% matter to a fiance! It was about sex ...she was quite clear when speaking to Luke that it was about sex ...she was being quite classless in bringing it up again to say it was more than first stated. A fiance wouldn't just laugh that off. Not one of any character anyway. Shes alone.... it will all be shown tonight....no more doubt left on the table.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am

North wrote:
snipped

I think so too. I think it played a part in a developing story line for Peter in a potential role as the next bachelor, and it seems to me that story line could have sex as a distinct theme. Also - having seen Rob Mills's tweet I am sort of questioning the whole theme of windmill sex - not just the 4 > 2 but the original 2 as well. I mean - how could Mills know what was going to happen on a live show that wouldn't start for 15 minutes? Did he have a consult with the Long Island Medium? no idea

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:
North wrote:
snipped

I think so too. I think it played a part in a developing story line for Peter in a potential role as the next bachelor, and it seems to me that story line could have sex as a distinct theme. Also - having seen Rob Mills's tweet I am sort of questioning the whole theme of windmill sex - not just the 4 > 2 but the original 2 as well. I mean - how could Mills know what was going to happen on a live show that wouldn't start for 15 minutes? Did he have a consult with the Long Island Medium? no idea
IMO definitely a story line. We went from the virgin Bachelor, to the Christian girl that had lots of sex but Jesus still loves her, to the boy next door sex god.   Rolling Eyes
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 am

This episode really showed me what an edit can do. Jed got the F1 digs, the F1 yacht date--and you can imagine .how they could have edited their time tog as super-romantic. Instead they emphasized the rocky seas and KEPT the scene of Hannah throwing up. How many times have we see a lead vomit--ever?

And they kept where Hannah talked to Jed about her feelings for Tyler--I don't remember anything like that ever happening before, or being included at least.

Still on the "she picks no one" train--but somehow she ends up with Tyler.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am

northernviewer wrote:
North wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
USAGold wrote:

It would 100% matter to a fiance!  It was about sex ...she was quite clear when speaking to Luke that it was about sex ...she was being quite classless in bringing it up again to say it was more than first stated.   A fiance wouldn't just laugh that off.   Not one of any character anyway.   Shes alone.... it will all be shown tonight....no more doubt left on the table.

Class and etiquette and appropriateness are all subjective. IMO. Just like a sense of humor -- some people thought that line was funny, others thought it crossed a line. And as for "character," Luke was incredibly concerned about it all season and IMO, his was totally lacking and not something I found admirable.

I don't know Hannah, don't know if she has a significant other but if she does, that's between them. I can have an opinion and a thought about how that comment and other actions, fit within my moral framework but I am not going to speak for what fits in their framework. I am a firm believer in different strokes for different folks...what a boring and bland world if we all thought and felt the same way. IMO.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:57 am

northernviewer wrote:
North wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
USAGold wrote:

It would 100% matter to a fiance!  It was about sex ...she was quite clear when speaking to Luke that it was about sex ...she was being quite classless in bringing it up again to say it was more than first stated.   A fiance wouldn't just laugh that off.   Not one of any character anyway.   Shes alone.... it will all be shown tonight....no more doubt left on the table.
              To the quote:" Honestly, what does it even matter? "   IMO -It does matter. Also, bringing the name of Jesus into this whole bragging mess- matters.  I realize I might be in the minority with my opinion but I am allowed one also- right?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:06 pm

I don’t think whether it’s true or not matters. Even if the producers asked me to hype Peter, I wouldn’t. Because what do I get out of the deal? She basically let them use her for their Christian girl gone wild storyline all season and now is propping up their peter is a sex gawd theme and I’m not quite sure why. If she lied, and is with someone, then she’s a producer puppet. I’m not sure why she wouldn’t put her foot down on the matter. If she’s single, at least she doesn’t have to worry about another persons feelings, but I still wouldn’t allow TPTB to use me in that way. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie