SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityCheck -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think whether it’s true or not matters. Even if the producers asked me to hype Peter, I wouldn’t. Because what do I get out of the deal?  She basically let them use her for their Christian girl gone wild storyline all season and now is propping up their peter is a sex gawd theme and I’m not quite sure why. If she lied, and is with someone, then she’s a producer puppet. I’m not sure why she wouldn’t put her foot down on the matter. If she’s single, at least she doesn’t have to worry about another persons feelings, but I still wouldn’t allow TPTB to use me in that way. JMO

Or, she could just think it was funny. Girl is awkward as all get out (IMO) and the things that have come out of her mouth this season still have me shaking my head. IMO, one of her weirdest, cringe-worthy comments was when she said "Someone knows his way around a woman's body." after Jed got the "Placenta" answer correct. CRINGE! It wasn't funny (IMO) it was awkward and weird implying Jed has been with a pregnant woman.

And on a separate note -- I'm not trying to downplay anyone else's opinion. Obviously, I have a different opinion on this bit. But everyone is allowed to have an opinion! Opinions are good! This forum would be BORING if we didn't have differing opinions. I'm a big fan of peppering "IMO" and "I think" -- want folks to understand it is my opinion and not something being applied as fact to any of the folks on the show.

North

Back to top Go down

RealityCheck -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:21 pm

@just me I agree with you. I don’t want to bring religion into this discussion so all I want to say is it seems like Hannah and I have different interpretations of what the Bible teaches us.

Interesting . Nick 1.0 shouldn’t bring up “making love” at ATFR, but It was ok for Hannah to joke about it?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:26 pm

Mills knew it was coming as CH set up the conversation. Hannah didn’t bring it up on her own she was prompted and then went with it.

I don’t see her having sex with Peter, Jed and maybe even Tyler months ago being a key factor in what happened after the FRC or what happens tonight

All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:27 pm

It’s an ironclad contract. When they signed up, it’s like selling their souls. 

These men all signed up to a show with no compensation knowing they’ll be dating someone dating 29 other men. They know about the fantasy suites and they know about sex happening there. If you’re not comfortable with that, you’re on the wrong lane. That’s why Luke was seriously wrong about what he’s expecting, treating it like a normal process when this process is anything but normal. 

Do treating this like a how a normal fiancé would treat an engagement is just not going to work.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Mills knew it was coming as CH set up the conversation.  Hannah didn’t bring it up on her own she was prompted and then went with it.

I don’t see her having sex with Peter, Jed and maybe even Tyler months ago being a key factor in what happened after the FRC or what happens tonight

All imo

Peter could be lying. But in his new interview, He said he was surprised Hannah brought it up but it was a great way to end and now all of American knows about their amazing night together. He also mentioned he was done with Hanna after the windmill and is ready for his 30 women in the fall (I’m paraphrasing here). That guy won the season!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 pm

pbmax wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:Tyler told Hannah’s dad he wanted to share a life of faith. Hannah tells the tv audience she and Peter f*cked in a windmill 4 times.
Hmm...

Does anyone know each other on this show?
It’s a sh*t show at this point.
JMO
A good chunk of people think God cares more about doing good and treating people kindly than who you're fcking yes  

He cares about that too, why he says the body is a temple and refrain from that until marriage. We shouldn't do the one and leave the other undone.

IA.  And from what I am seeing and hearing from Hannah, I do not believe that she is the real spiritual leader of her family either.  Her parents seem to be too level headed to reward her with that title.  And I imagine that there have been many times during this season that is was hard for them to watch their daughter's shocking behavior on national television.   JMO. 

IMO Hannah appears to be a rebellious horny 13-year-old child in a 24-year-old woman's body.  Thirteen years old is where I suspect her maturity level got stunted.  I have no doubt that she has been "a strong-willed" child who has challenged both of her parents throughout her entire life.

I will be extremely disappointed if she and Tyler are together at the end of this.  And I would have to question why?  They seem to be miles apart in maturity, and that includes their individual spirituality and knowing their own self-worth.  So I am hoping that Tyler is seeing all of these red flags with her as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Commercial on the View: "I loved the person I got engaged to, I'm not sure about this person" (Hannah itm during shv?)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:03 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
pbmax wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:Tyler told Hannah’s dad he wanted to share a life of faith. Hannah tells the tv audience she and Peter f*cked in a windmill 4 times.
Hmm...

Does anyone know each other on this show?
It’s a sh*t show at this point.
JMO
A good chunk of people think God cares more about doing good and treating people kindly than who you're fcking yes  

He cares about that too, why he says the body is a temple and refrain from that until marriage. We shouldn't do the one and leave the other undone.

IA.  And from what I am seeing and hearing from Hannah, I do not believe that she is the real spiritual leader of her family either.  Her parents seem to be too level headed to reward her with that title.  And I imagine that there have been many times during this season that is was hard for them to watch their daughter's shocking behavior on national television.   JMO. 

IMO Hannah appears to be a rebellious horny 13-year-old child in a 24-year-old woman's body.  Thirteen years old is where I suspect her maturity level got stunted.  I have no doubt that she has been "a strong-willed" child who has challenged both of her parents throughout her entire life.

I will be extremely disappointed if she and Tyler are together at the end of this.  And I would have to question why?  They seem to be miles apart in maturity, and that includes their individual spirituality and knowing their own self-worth.  So I am hoping that Tyler is seeing all of these red flags with her as well.

So true.  Hannah is becoming more and more immature by the moment...from the show and her SM. When she made fun of that man showing his backside on her IG stories, it made me think of a teenager.  Grow up, Hannah, you are 24 not 12.   #freejed #freetyler
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:06 pm

Ratings:

The first half of The Bachelorette season finale scored season-high ratings across the board Monday night.

The ABC franchise delivered a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.15 million total viewers, up from 1.7 and 6.6 million a week ago. Monday's show also improved on The Bachelorette's 2018 (single-night) finale, which drew a 1.8 in the 18-49 demographic and 6.7 million viewers, and had the biggest audience for any episode of the series since the 2017 finale.

Assuming its ratings stay high for Tuesday's conclusion, The Bachelorette will likely finish slightly ahead of last season in adults 18-49 and about even in total viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-finale-part-1-scores-tv-ratings-monday-july-29-2019-1227883
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:10 pm

The sad part is that tptb will attribute this to all the manipulated drama when in fact it's the.Tyler.effect. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 pm

I've finally sat down to watch it. Guys.. Jed's part is sooo awkward! I would feel bad for him, if he wasn't, you know, Jed.
I've read about it all day, but seeing is, it's worse. Now I really wonder what the original edit was, they must have made it just a littttle bit worse for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:15 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

Tyler thinking he can handle it and him actually being able to are very different things. I'm just saying. It feels like another kaitlyn/shawn or andi/josh situation waiting to happen.  I'd rather he walk.  He's the only one that has anything to lose here. The man is sitting on 1.2 million followers.  Why deal with the drama that will come from being with Hannah? JMO

Let's see how Tyler handles things when he's sitting next to her in media rounds and they start talking to Hannah about Peter in the windmill 4 times?  Do you all see that ending well for him?  He'll then be considered a jerk for not being able to deal with it.  JMO
The difference is that Tyler's shown himself to be the opposite of those guys personality wise. The way he thinks about women, their sexuality, them speaking their mind. Comparing him to those guys is actually disrespectful to him. Also both those guys showed those tendencies on the show, Tyler hasn't. As for potential media and talking about the windmill, he was comfortable enough joking about it on IG. And yes I would think he's a jerk if he got back together with her only to hold the show over her head for any length of time because if they get back together, he'll be making a fully informed decision because this is all out there, and part of that choice is letting go of what happened on the show and the things she did before they were in a relationship.

No offense, but you don't really know Tyler.  You just know what he tweets.  That doesn't indicate what he truly feels about all this.  He could be like Shawn, who IMO is not a bad man; he just got hurt.   I can't sit here and pretend like I know Tyler will handle it really well when he is asked or teased about Hannah screwing Peter 4 times in windmill.  But I know most guys in his age range, couldn't handle it and it would cause insecurities and problems.  So, as a fan of his, I'd rather he walk than stay with Hannah (yes, I believe they are already together).  I don't see it going well for him, and he needs to remove himself from her mess.  JMO

The vast majority of this board don't know Tyler or any of the contestants personally.  We are all kind of speculating based on what information is shown to us/sleuthed.  By the same rationale, we don't know that he isn't a certain way.  JMO.

I know @Summerfun1980 has hinted at knowing Tyler on an acquaintance level in the past. I was curious if you were basing your speculation about what Tyler can handle in regards to Hannah on personal conversations you've had with him in the past or if it is speculation? IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie