SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityCheck -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:24 pm

@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

RealityCheck -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Tyler seems so, what's the word...normal laugh out loud and Hannah is a freaking trainwreck. These two are so mismatched. Run, Tyler, run!! Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:53 pm

@Mommyof2 yes, very normal 20 year old guy that isn’t into drama, oh and has normal insecurities like every other 20 year old, and is far from this super confident, nothing bothers me, BDE guy, the internet thinks he is. Just a normal guy.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Tyler seems so, what's the word...normal  laugh out loud and Hannah is a freaking trainwreck.  These two are so mismatched.  Run, Tyler, run!!
 Jmo

See, that's the reason that I think they would work. Tyler soothes Hannah, which signals to me that they forged a secure attachment during their FSD (well, really, since their first lobster date).

They remind me a bit of Ashley/JP from way back. Ash also had high anxiety but found so much safety and groundedness in even-keeled, easy-going JP. He kept showing up for her and trying to understand her regardless of everything else happening that season. Part of the drama at his MTP with her sister was due to Ash being calmer and serious with him versus goofy and high-octane with Ben. I saw the same thing last night with Hannah and Tyler; she was able to be calm with him around because he makes her feel so secure and loved for who she is.

I couldn't write off the change in her last night regardless of the way tonight plays out.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:09 pm

veg_out wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Tyler seems so, what's the word...normal  laugh out loud and Hannah is a freaking trainwreck.  These two are so mismatched.  Run, Tyler, run!!
 Jmo

See, that's the reason that I think they would work. Tyler soothes Hannah, which signals to me that they forged a secure attachment during their FSD (well, really, since their first lobster date).

They remind me a bit of Ashley/JP from way back. Ash also had high anxiety but found so much safety and groundedness in even-keeled, easy-going JP. He kept showing up for her and trying to understand her regardless of everything else happening that season. Part of the drama at his MTP with her sister was due to Ash being calmer and serious with him versus goofy and high-octane with Ben. I saw the same thing last night with Hannah and Tyler; she was able to be calm with him around because he makes her feel so secure and loved for who she is.

I couldn't write off the change in her last night regardless of the way tonight plays out.
This is exactly how I see them also, and it’s like if Ashley would have chosen Bentley in the end. It’s going to be a darn shame if jed really ruined Hannah & Tyler for Hannah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:15 pm

veg_out wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Jmo

To me, Ashley seemed mature, but Hannah does not. Big difference. Being with someone extremely immature can be tiring and very annoying. I dated someone like that in my past. It was exhausting until I said, enough was enough. I can't speak for Tyler, but I cannot see him making fun of a man showing his backside on an IG post, but Hannah sure did. Hopefully she will learn this is not acceptable behavior...ever. It is one thing to make fun of yourself, but others? No. Just no. jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm

I don’t see Hannah as immature at all. She’s 24. She’s handling all of this so well. So, so, so well. With a smile on her face too. The girl is brave as hell.

@veg_out your posts are always so thoughtful and kind. Keep them coming. I agree with every word.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:50 pm

veg_out wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Jmo

It really stood out to me on their first 1-1 date after lobster fishing when Hannah stated that she felt “...calm”. Like it was a new and different feeling for her. It’s the Tyler effect!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:52 pm

veg_out wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Jmo

What a great post. I agree. I loved JP (still do) but he was magic for Ashley. Everyone loved JP. I really hope Hannah gets her JP.(Tyler) I believe she is hoping and wishing too. Praying

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don’t see Hannah as immature at all. She’s 24. She’s handling all of this so well. So, so, so well. With a smile on her face too. The girl is brave as hell.

@veg_out your posts are always so thoughtful and kind. Keep them coming. I agree with every word.

Mature people do not make fun of others. I teach my kids this all the time. It takes a mature person to turn the other cheek and I don't see this in Hannah one bit...or her Mother...or the Mom's friend, which they truly have NO excuse to be tweeting those statements. None. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Gotya! I obviously don't know Tyler at all, but maybe he's matured since he dated this other girl? It seems like his family doesn't think Hannah's admission about the windmill is that big a deal. Tyler's mother just posted this as an Instagram story.RealityCheck -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 5010

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie