SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper thanks, laugh out loud it looks like her knuckle to me but I've been catching up on posts so it's possible I need a contact lens change.

Looks like a ring to me... no knuckle I have ever seen has prongs.

There is something on her finger at that point but there is nothing on that hand when her hands are up by her face.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Yes pbmax. She did get engaged to Jed & there is proof of her wearing engagement ring and then no engagement ring talking about someone not being honest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn_qPljHGQQ at 1:24 mark & 1:50 mark

Now we just have to see Jed's side of story & if she will take him back or kick him to the curb for good & what happens with the Tyler the other guy she was falling in love with.

Kudos to that YT poster for his eagle eyes to spot her engagement ring. :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:25 pm

Before things get crazzzee around here, I have to thank each and every one of you for an amazing sleuthing season. It's been tough to sleuth out some s/caps but so much was uncovered right from Feb when three contestants were sleuth by @Opal before RS.

There is a lot of time involved in sleuthing and I have to say a big thank you to @bluwavz for always being on top of SM, not only for this season but other threads as well, @smg2587 who was on top of SM movements like a hawk, @alwayscooking who s/caps like a  pro and to every single member who posted their opinions speculations or sleuthed info, I appreciate all your contributions.  thumbsup

Good luck to Hannah Jed and Tyler, I hope they each find love peace and happiness once the camera stops rolling.

To our Aussie friends who participate with us on this side of the world, I will be sleeping when you start your season in 10 hours! Good luck Matt, and thank you to all the amazing sleuthers, what a season you've had! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before things get crazzzee around here, I have to thank each and every one of you for an amazing sleuthing season. It's been tough to sleuth out some s/caps but so much was uncovered right from Feb when three contestants were sleuth by @Opal before RS.

There is a lot of time involved in sleuthing and I have to say a big thank you to @bluwavz for always being on top of SM, not only for this season but other threads as well, @smg2587 who was on top of SM movements like a hawk, @alwayscooking who s/caps like a  pro and to every single member who posted their opinions speculations or sleuthed info, I appreciate all your contributions.  thumbsup

Good luck to Hannah Jed and Tyler, I hope they each find love peace and happiness once the camera stops rolling.

To our Aussie friends who participate with us on this side of the world, I will be sleeping when you start your season in 10 hours! Good luck Matt, and thank you to all the amazing sleuthers, what a season you've had! :claphands

Cra-zee? Here? Nah. laugh out loud.rofl Thank you GA and the other mods for keeping the boards running smoothly. Let the games begin! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before things get crazzzee around here, I have to thank each and every one of you for an amazing sleuthing season. It's been tough to sleuth out some s/caps but so much was uncovered right from Feb when three contestants were sleuth by @Opal before RS.

well said about everything but especially the bold. i hope they can all breathe a sigh of relief and live their lives freely now. it must have been hard for all three of these young people. good luck to all!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:45 pm

SarahD wrote:It’s an ironclad contract. When they signed up, it’s like selling their souls. 

These men all signed up to a show with no compensation knowing they’ll be dating someone dating 29 other men. They know about the fantasy suites and they know about sex happening there. If you’re not comfortable with that, you’re on the wrong lane. That’s why Luke was seriously wrong about what he’s expecting, treating it like a normal process when this process is anything but normal. 

Do treating this like a how a normal fiancé would treat an engagement is just not going to work.

Brad and Colton didn't sell theirs for more serious stuff. I think Luke was every bit right. If he ended up with her then he had the right to express his feelings. It's a two way relationship. Now it's her prerogative to reject him. Yes they do sign a contract but they don't have to have sex.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:48 pm

:claphands
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Alright... everyone hold on to your butts. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Alright... everyone hold on to your butts. laugh out loud
You'd think I'd be relieved that we'll finally have answers to all our questions tonight, but nope. My anxiety is through the roof laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Buckle up!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Jesus take the wheel laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 pm

RmfT
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie