SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:14 pm

My whole heart is a puddle PINKHEART

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tyler came out, went straight to Hannah, long hug, kept repeating over and over again about how amazing she looked, they were both completely turned into each other body wise (not at all F2 behavior) and he didn't even have to think about it when Hannah asked him out. Lmaoo totally planned.

Totally. He was literally laughing during her speech. I can’t wait for them to spill more details.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:He showed almost no emotion.  I was hoping for more from Tyler.  He was a bit Jed like tonight
That was very shocking to me especially since their Sm.. he really did even say much JMO

Tongue in cheek.... but he was almost... okay, fine.

She acted like a teen... she thinks he his still in love.., for me he moved on..... his eyes are on the next bachelor. This will go nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

@guardianangel, when can we have the Tyler and Hannah fan thread open again please...we appreciate you for all you do for us, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think they were acting. Hannah was excited at him coming out and CH actually seemed surprised. She said Tyler had been supportive and said they'd been in contact. My guess is that they had talked about this prior to tonight because I don't think she'd have brought up their drink/date otherwise. No idea if this will pan out but a lot better than her giving Jed another chance. I just hope he stays off our tv from now on. :yes:
I think it was planned in the sense that no way she would've asked if she didn't know for sure she was gonna get a yes. I think they've BEEN talking and decided how they would handle unveiling their relationship.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Will be interesting when they see each other next since she has media the next few days.  

i hope he goes to NYC with her and he takes her out there and maybe she can do one of tylers abc tour runs!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think they were acting. Hannah was excited at him coming out and CH actually seemed surprised. She said Tyler had been supportive and said they'd been in contact. My guess is that they had talked about this prior to tonight because I don't think she'd have brought up their drink/date otherwise. No idea if this will pan out but a lot better than her giving Jed another chance. I just hope he stays off our tv from now on. :yes:
I think it was planned in the sense that no way she would've asked if she didn't know for sure she was gonna get a yes. I think they've BEEN talking and decided how they would handle unveiling their relationship.
Someone called this exact scenario in the Tannah fan thread yesterday that she was gonna ask him out. @Alanna was it you that called this?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

@mercieme it was opened and title changed when she asked him out. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

I’m sorry there’s so much cynicism on the board tonight ... I have followed along for the past two hours and am now watching live where I live ... I will be able to judge for myself, but I’ve been on the Tannah ship (maybe hanging on for dear life at times laugh out loud ), so I’m not at all surprised to hear that Tyler and Hannah will get together for a drink, a date, a possible relationship or whatever... there were so many little clues on social media indicating they were at least carrying on some cute flirtation. I still think they are cute together, and never understood the relationship with Jed because he seems devoid of deep feelings or personality. I know we all have our own opinions, so I will close now and watch the show. I am basking in the news that Hannah broke up with Jed and perhaps will have something going on with Tyler. All just my humble opinions ......

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will not tolerate calling members haters. Everyone is entitled to opinions. If they are not inline with your's, they are not haters.

Thank you!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme it was opened and title changed when she asked him out. laugh out loud
ILOVEU on behalf of Tannah fans to you.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr