SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:05 pm

North wrote:Yikes! People Magazine editor Kate Coyne is NOT a fan of Jed.

It turns out that the cheating at the Bachelorette party was incorrect, at least in terms of Hannah.  A comment says those photos were from 2018.  

He’s awful though. So happy our girl is out.

mbl

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:08 pm

*Snipped

mbl wrote:
It turns out that the cheating at the Bachelorette party was incorrect, at least in terms of Hannah.  A comment says those photos were from 2018.  

Maybe. Or maybe not. But I think there is WAY more dirt out there about our boy Jed -- that Hannah is aware of and I have been so, so, so impressed with the way she has handled things. The "high road" can't describe it!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:23 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Diana wrote:Hey all those people who said all those women were lying and Jed loved Hannah and to post proof, here is your proof. Next people will say she's out for fame posting this because women can never win can they? Imo

What a train wreck..jed sucks
okay i am one of those who wanted some evidence and i never said they were lying. i believed hayley once i read the interview. it isn't odd to expect proof of an allegation imo.

IA and as we now see there is a comment that they were old photo's.

Just because I may ask for proof doesn't mean I'm ACCUSING ANYONE OF LYING! Also, I really don't appreciate being speculated that I will support or accuse the ladies for seeking fame even if there was proof. This post isn't about supporting Jed, its' about members being able to sleuth and voice their opinions.

I'm not calling anyone out, here, I'm just voicing my opinions on what me and other's have experienced simply because we are sleuthers and we want proof.

This causes a lot of frustration for many and some who I know stopped sleuthing because of baseless accusations of support.

Just throwing that out there because truthfully, I'm a little tired of being thrown snark. There's a way to post politely and a way to post as in nana na nanna way, the latter is not what this forum is about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Billysmom wrote:LOVE it!!!!!  I'm sure some will claim Tyler is being pressured but I think they are pulling out all the stops to let him know he is really truly wanted, not second or third choice.  :-)

Eta I'd like to think Patrick has a pretty good idea of what Hannah is hoping for as well....just sayin' 

I love that Hannah and the family are pursing Tyler so hard and so publicly.  I can't imagine how hard his has been on him. Getting his heart broken, to being the leaked f1, to having to watch Hannah go through the mess that she did, to having her come back to him....I feel so much for the kid!  This is exactly how it should be for him!  He deserves to feel hyped and chosen by Hannah!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Diana wrote:Hey all those people who said all those women were lying and Jed loved Hannah and to post proof, here is your proof. Next people will say she's out for fame posting this because women can never win can they? Imo

What a train wreck..jed sucks
okay i am one of those who wanted some evidence and i never said they were lying. i believed hayley once i read the interview. it isn't odd to expect proof of an allegation imo.

IA and as we now see there is a comment that they were old photo's.

Just because I may ask for proof doesn't mean I'm ACCUSING ANYONE OF LYING! Also, I really don't appreciate being speculated that I will support or accuse the ladies for seeking fame even if there was proof. This post isn't about supporting Jed, its' about members being able to sleuth and voice their opinions.

I'm not calling anyone out, here, I'm just voicing my opinions on what me and other's have experienced simply because we are sleuthers and we want proof.

This causes a lot of frustration for many and some who I know stopped sleuthing because of baseless accusations of support.

Just throwing that out there because truthfully, I'm a little tired of being thrown snark. There's a way to post politely and a way to post as  in nana na nanna way, the latter is not what this forum is about.

Thank you Guardian Angel! I appreciate this post. 😊

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:57 pm

I am reading Hannah's people magazine spread and she talked about Jed saying she "didn't validate him enough" the irony when he was out making out with chicks in public bars and doing god knows what else behind her back. What a POS. I just can't

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 17 Giphy
via Gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:11 pm

She hates Jed as much as I do or even more. I can never defend Jed and his actions. He’s just an awful human being.
mbl wrote:
North wrote:Yikes! People Magazine editor Kate Coyne is NOT a fan of Jed.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:17 pm

So did Tyler’s mom just buy him new wheels? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ozhwOAaYi/?igshid=18afpai9833u4

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:30 pm

@SarahD That's a FL truck. Can't really see it on the road in NY or CA laugh out loud. Maybe for Ryan?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 pm

SarahD wrote:So did Tyler’s mom just buy him new wheels? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ozhwOAaYi/?igshid=18afpai9833u4

Hard to tell since she has 2 other boys also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 pm

@SarahD probably the younger brother.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 pm

@whit90

No it’s not my opinion. She used the word loathe and check her series of tweets on Jul 30. I can’t post them on here. They’re too many on how he feels about Jed. But I post here when she said she loathes Jed.

https://twitter.com/KatePeople/status/1156375269726441474?s=20

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256