SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by North Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:17 pm

Diana wrote:I think it's weird he tells Ali/Rachel he wasn't sure what he was signing up for but later says he talked to Hayley about the possibility doing BIP or being the Bachelor? like WHICH IS IT dude? imo

also side eying how he is calling her "that Hayley girl" and bringing up how she only wants fame and is out to hurt him like LOL dude didn't you admit to the same shiz? I don't get him

jmo

And no one, NO ONE has mentioned Haley's guitar case! Every time he took out his guitar to play, JED TOOK IT OUT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND'S GUITAR CASE!!!

Part of me wanted to start a parody Twitter account just for the guitar case. In her ET interview with LZ, Haley mentioned she still hasn't gotten it back. What a doofus.

North

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Agreed because he thinks the more he can talk the more he can convince others but it’s the exact opposite because he’s full of contradictions and he can’t keep straight his story. 

You can tell the interviewers are struggling to understand his points. JMO
msjr wrote:
Diana wrote:I think it's weird he tells Ali/Rachel he wasn't sure what he was signing up for but later says he talked to Hayley about the possibility doing BIP or being the Bachelor? like WHICH IS IT dude? imo

He continues to dig deeper and deeper holes for himself. SMH.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:05 pm

In respect to interviewers, Ashley has a Masters in Broadcasting and Digital Journalism from Syracuse and Rachel has a law degree from Marquette, both highly respected schools. They are both trained and skilled in the art of interviewing, though in different disciplines. Ali, on the other hand has a Bachelor of Arts (no info on which discipline) from Clark University. She is not trained in interviewing or anything really that qualifies her to host anything or interview anyone. She can't make a declarative statement and stick with it. Worst Bachelorette and class 5 clinger.

Appreciate the recaps so I don't have to listen to her interrupt, talk over, and carry on about her season. Rachel should be doing this podcast with another co-host. As for Jed...
I hope they are smart enough to keep him away from BIP next year. Hannah and Haley both dodged a huge bullet...grenade maybe.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Not sure if this as been posted before.  (I don't recall seeing it.)  Apparently Jed and Haley were in an Instagram Ad for a dating app call WillCalled, that was posted on March 6th.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurrqBVBU-2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Ali does segments on Home & Family on the Hallmark Channel and quite often fills in as a guest host. So she does have hosting knowledge... for fluffy stuff. She is not a reporter that digs into things though. And, she lets her own personal views and bias come into her "interviews".

That podcast is a big no for me as long as she is involved.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO the “safe choice” rationale/position implies she’s too stupid to factor in new information. That she made a decision and never wavered even through every red flag she was banged over the head with, especially the absolutely heartbreaking HTD at Jed’s vs the eye opening positive info she learned about Tyler and support at his HTD and FSD were irrelevant in her decision making process.

I can only go with that excuse if I assume she’s a moron. Intelligent people reassess based upon new data/inputs/information consistently. It’s how we learn about people, places and things from infancy.

I know people want to see them together but, her rationale is dishonest, IMO. She loved Jed. It’s ok. Love is not rational. It doesn’t have to be. But, this tired lie about why Tyler was her third or fourth choice is just annoying and a major cop out, IMO. She did not love or, want Tyler enough so she did not choose him. Simple truth, IMO.

If Luke had just kept his mouth shut for one day, he’d be engaged to Hannah, right now, IMO.  In the rear view mirror she sees what everyone else sees. But she did not see it when it counted so I don’t trust her Monday morning quarterbacking revision and I sincerely hope and believe Tyler won’t either. She loved him as a friend/valued him for has support of her. Who wouldn’t but she lusted after Peter, Loved Luke, when that failed Jed was next. All facts in evidence. All IMO.

I couldn't agree with you more. The first time I read her reasoning for not choosing Tyler, it sounded as if she was following along with speculation on our forum word for word, almost.

How can you choose a safe guy when you don't even know anything about his personal life. Did she ask him any questions at all such as who was your last relationship with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO the “safe choice” rationale/position implies she’s too stupid to factor in new information. That she made a decision and never wavered even through every red flag she was banged over the head with, especially the absolutely heartbreaking HTD at Jed’s vs the eye opening positive info she learned about Tyler and support at his HTD and FSD were irrelevant in her decision making process.

I can only go with that excuse if I assume she’s a moron. Intelligent people reassess based upon new data/inputs/information consistently. It’s how we learn about people, places and things from infancy.

I know people want to see them together but, her rationale is dishonest, IMO. She loved Jed. It’s ok. Love is not rational. It doesn’t have to be. But, this tired lie about why Tyler was her third or fourth choice is just annoying and a major cop out, IMO. She did not love or, want Tyler enough so she did not choose him. Simple truth, IMO.

If Luke had just kept his mouth shut for one day, he’d be engaged to Hannah, right now, IMO.  In the rear view mirror she sees what everyone else sees. But she did not see it when it counted so I don’t trust her Monday morning quarterbacking revision and I sincerely hope and believe Tyler won’t either. She loved him as a friend/valued him for has support of her. Who wouldn’t but she lusted after Peter, Loved Luke, when that failed Jed was next. All facts in evidence. All IMO.

I couldn't agree with  you more. The first time I read her reasoning for not choosing Tyler, it sounded as if she was following along with speculation on our forum word for word, almost.

How can you choose a safe guy when you don't even know anything about his personal life. Did she ask him any questions at all such as who was your last relationship with?

Yes and yes!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Per her build interview she said his admission to her that he came on the show initially for his music convinced her that he was an honest guy. Oops.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Billysmom wrote:Per her build interview she said his admission to her that he came on the show initially for his music convinced her that he was an honest guy. Oops.
There must be so much that we didn’t see between Hannah and Jed that made her so in love with him and be blind to all the red flags. When you compare how she was with Tyler vs Jed, what we saw anyway, it’s a no brainer - there was so much happiness with Tyler. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:Per her build interview she said his admission to her that he came on the show initially for his music convinced her that he was an honest guy. Oops.
That was so obvious to me. It's little things that really build a relationship sometimes and Jed's reaction when he walked in on her and Luke, and him being telling her he came on the show for his music are two things that don't seem that big but those things progressed her relationship with him so much further along than the other guys. It's why I knew as soon as she broke up with Jed that there was no chance for reconciliation for them. She thought of Jed as this super honest guy and that guy, the one she got engaged to would never lie to her the way the real Jed did, she didn't know him at all. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I couldn't agree with  you more. The first time I read her reasoning for not choosing Tyler, it sounded as if she was following along with speculation on our forum word for word, almost.

@Chgohighlife wrote:
"I know people want to see them together but, her rationale is dishonest, IMO. She loved Jed. It’s ok. Love is not rational. It doesn’t have to be. But, this tired lie about why Tyler was her third or fourth choice is just annoying and a major cop out, IMO. She did not love or, want Tyler enough so she did not choose him. Simple truth, IMO."                                        

Yes. I also view this as simple truth. Tyler has a kindness about him. He could make a good friend. Being third or fourth choice can not be the greatest thing with any guy. Tyler is popular right now. Could that have something to do with the interest being showed him?
Each of the final guys had only several dates -that were mostly being filmed- surrounded by production. So not much real privacy till overnight dates. So a form of speed dating that IMO is not realistic.  After overnight dates- she chose Jed. She said on Ellen the type of guy she was attracted to and if Jed did not have the added baggage of an ex- he would have been the type she described. He was not engaged before and did not have a wife.
I wish Hannah happiness and deep love but she now needs to heal- IMO. There are plenty of men out there and I am sure many will show their interest when she has healed from her broken engagement. Wishful thinking does not a relationship make-IMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
That was so obvious to me. It's little things that really build a relationship sometimes and Jed's reaction when he walked in on her and Luke, and him being telling her he came on the show for his music are two things that don't seem that big but those things progressed her relationship with him so much further along than the other guys. It's why I knew as soon as she broke up with Jed that there was no chance for reconciliation for them. She thought of Jed as this super honest guy and that guy, the one she got engaged to would never lie to her the way the real Jed did, she didn't know him at all. Jmo.

Agreed.

I also read something on reddit this morning that resonated with me and IMO totally explained why Hannah made the decisions she did. Because when I read it, I saw me and how I deal with things.

Disclaimer: I am in no way totally into horoscopes/astrology but I do know about the basic characteristics of the sun signs. And, over my long lifetime those characteristics do tend to show in people whether they know it or not.

I never knew Hannah was a Libra. I am also a Libra. When I found that out, I was like WHOA.... no wonder why she had a hard time letting go of Luke P. Libras are the sun sign fixated on balance and harmony and also strives to create equilibrium in all areas of life. Libras also weigh all options thoroughly when making major life decisions (at least this Libra does and I have heard Hannah say that she does as well).

Hannah saw good in Luke P and had a hard time reconciling what she was told about him. Granted what she was told should have been warnings to her but that was her inexperience and young age in play. Once she saw what we saw in Luke P, she was DONE. Decision made. Hannah also had preconceived notions about both Jed and Tyler. Jed was her "dream", Tyler was the "player". Libras also listen to those they trust the most when making decisions. In the environment she was in, who would she trust the most... her producer. I, for one, have felt that there might have been producer manipulation to some extent. So I could see production telling Hannah "Jed is the man you have always wanted" and "Tyler is so good looking, I bet all the girls are after him". Just little nudges.

I have also said many times (and you are probably tired of hearing me say it) that Hannah is not good at speed dating. Well, being a Libra that weighs each decision to the fullest explains that little feeling I have had as well. I know I couldn't do it! One more date with each of the guys probably would have tipped the scales the other way for Hannah.

I wouldn't doubt if she started doubting her final decision even before Jed "confessed" to her. After all it took 3 days for her to let her parents know about the engagement. If she was ecstatically happy, seeing how close she is with them, she would have called them immediately. Things appeared to be rocky from the beginning and the bombshell helped her make that decision to part ways. Notice how she was so matter of fact about it Tuesday night. I could see she wasn't buying a word he was saying. She was DONE.

However... that door is WIDE OPEN for Tyler. We'll see where it goes.

ALL IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256