SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Meh. All this will blow over by tomorrow. Neither he nor Gigi will mention it. Tyler is good at ignoring, just like he ignored the hoopla about him leaving Hannah’s apartment. And he will continue to live his single life. Paradise will be on soon.

I thought he liked some posts with the pics of him leaving Hannah’s
Yeah he liked one of the TMZ pics, it’s posted and buried in the fan thread somewhere.
He didn’t unlike the pic, someone thought he unliked it but others posted  (discussion in fan thread) that the like was still there.
@smg2587 did you save the IG like of the TMZ pic that Tyler liked....thanks.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 am

ReneeM wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Thanks to notarose, I know a little something about Gigi now and she does sound like someone interesting.  I also read on Reddit that Gigi prefers guys of her own faith which is Islam and Tyler is not.  I googled a bit to see if this may be true and found that Gigi reportedly indeed follows the faith of her father, who is a Muslim.  This tells me the meet was maybe friends/work and not romantic. IMHO.
That's not true. She's had 3 public bf's that I can remember Cody Simpson, Joe Jonas, & Zayn. Zayn's the only muslim.

Yes, I read that also, but Zayn was her most recent and lasted awhile. She's only 24, so maybe the others were not serious contenders since she was younger? Obvs, IDK her thoughts, but do see some rationale to wanting someone of a similar faith as she contemplates a more serious, longterm relationship.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:05 am

okkaayy wrote:Imo, Tyler is completely in over his head. Ben Higgins was giving him advice on how to deal with fame, but Ben was never this big. And it happened very very fast. He was completely entitled to go on that date, I just don’t think he realized the response it would get.

Tyler may have had an inkling. He was asked about the Gigi IG follow in an interview so was aware of how a simple act becomes “news”. With that knowledge he then met her for a drink.
Realistically, he is no longer on the show and although he has a huge following he also has an opportunity to make decisions that may be unpopular to his fan base but right to him in the moment. So many alumni have gone down the rabbit hole of attempting to curry positive public opinion to the detriment of their mental health. If this meet up is a sign that he plans to forge ahead, in general, in his dating life, independent of the “fame” brought on by the show then IMO he is maintaining normalcy.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:05 am

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Meh. All this will blow over by tomorrow. Neither he nor Gigi will mention it. Tyler is good at ignoring, just like he ignored the hoopla about him leaving Hannah’s apartment. And he will continue to live his single life. Paradise will be on soon.

I thought he liked some posts with the pics of him leaving Hannah’s
Yeah he liked one of the TMZ pics, it’s posted and buried in the fan thread somewhere.
He didn’t unlike the pic, someone thought he unliked it but others posted  (discussion in fan thread) that the like was still there.
@smg2587 did you save the IG like of the TMZ pic that Tyler liked....thanks.
Yeah he unlike it. Not sure when he did that. It was still there Saturday morning.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:20 am

I think he unliked it because they want to put the pressure away. It didnt fit their taking it slow image imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 am

@just me it sure is frenzy

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 am

Matt deleted all the memes on his story about tea and wingmen and whatnot.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 am

teamfiercelove wrote:Matt deleted all the memes on his story about tea and wingmen and whatnot.

Little too late IMO.

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 am

I can’t believe people made such a big deal about Matt’s stories. And poor momma c was up late on ig. No doubt trying to keep up with what people were saying about her son. Everybody needs to chill and go to sleep, including me. What a summer laugh out loud IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 am

I guess Tyler was not happy

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:36 am

teamfiercelove wrote:Matt deleted all the memes on his story about tea and wingmen and whatnot.
Glad he took it down. This was the first night Matt and Tyler have been together since the finale so. Btw I didn't like Matt's post not only because of the shade to Hannah but because of Gigi as well. I am pretty sure Gigi doesn't want things out there like that. Jmo you can hate what someone those to someone you care about but he went overboard. I don't think Kate has liked anything pro Hannah and Tyler and she didn't like Tyler's letter to Hannah but she isn't doing what Matt is. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 am

Oh interesting about Kate not liking anything. Guess none of his friends are for it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256