SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:19 pm

It's really hard for me to swallow Chris H's comments. Tyler has shown his character all his life and I'd be surprised if he suddenly changed overnight. To me it means NOTHING that he spent an evening with Hannah and then 2 days later with Gigi. I highly doubt sex was involved as that is not the way he works. He's exploring friendships that may or may not develop into something more. Just because the media caught him with 2 different women within days of each other doesn't mean he's going from woman to woman.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Minney Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

appiah01 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 I don’t understand why Tyler dating will hurt his financial future? He’s the F2 not F1 ? Lol

I suppose it depends on what his financial options are. If it's modeling, well, he's fine. But the amount he is able to do endorsements, shilling, etc. is directly proportional to his popularity. He isn't famous for a skill at this point- it's for going on the show and I think he needs to be careful to not bite the hand that feeds him so to speak. ABC/Disney doesn't play. Chris Harrison is essentially throwing him under the bus with his comments and people love to knock folks very quickly off of the pedestal which they created for them...and much of that pedestal was created due to his link to Hannah. Turning around so quickly and getting with the VS model is at least a side eye worthy look. Gigi may be great and spending time with her may make him famous but that kind of fame is fleeting in my opinion.

On another note, somewhere I can only imagine what his parents are thinking. Id' be worried. Fame is not for the fainthearted and proximity to Gigi Hadid level of fame/her world would concern me.

IDK, Tylers IG followers are around the 2M mark and climbing. He's well beyond the popularity of the typical BN contestant so IMO the rules for him are unwritten. CH didn't throw him under the bus but just stated the obvious, if Tyler is hanging with supermodels he's not going to be inclined to the majority of women that sign up for TB show so it's unlikely they could cast him regardless. CH will do anything to keep TB in the news! Tyler's living his life and while I really hope it ends with Hannah, he finally is free to explore what comes his way. It was one night out so I'm still not convinced all is lost with Hannah or all is a go with Gigi... there is a lot of space in between these options! ALL IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicist tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

Take it with a grain of salt but thought it was interesting to share because some of us thought it might've been staged. But Tyler might not have been in on him being used for PR.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:23 pm

in retrospect, it looks like tyler's body language was telling on afr after all. imo this is probably when he realized he was in trouble because he'd have to juggle two dates in one weekend giggling

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 72 20190716

i hope hannah's "ford model" post isn't as shady as it seems. she really should let her fans know they agreed to just be friends since he was so public in his defense of her regarding luke p, the windmill sex and saving face on afr. that was above and beyond the call of duty, the least she could do is release him imo.

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 pm

Deleted made no sense laugh out loud

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicists tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

Take it with a grain of salt but thought it was interesting to share because some of us thought it might've been staged. But Tyler might not have been in on him being used for PR.
But Hannah is still under contract with ABC so her publicist now is ABC media and I very much doubt that ABC media would take the trouble to do this but jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicist tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

The TMZ photos were from Backgrid which is a celebrity news agency that has a roster of photographers so :yes:  highly likely there was a tip off as well as an address supplied.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicist tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

I'm trying to find her twitter but can't. Can you link it?
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:in retrospect, it like tyler's body language was telling on afr after all. imo this is probably when he realized he was in trouble because he'd have to juggle two dates in one weekend giggling

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 72 20190716

i hope hannah's "ford model" post isn't as shady as it seems. she really should let her fans know they agreed to just be friends since he was so public in his defense of her regarding luke p, the windmill sex and saving face on afr. that was above and beyond the call of duty, the least she could do is release him imo.

Damnnn his face here says it all
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:31 pm

IF Hannah was aware that a photographer was going to be outside, don't you think she would have put on a bra?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 pm

Oh this is such an ugly business yuck....why do I watch this for romance????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 pm

Doggoneit wrote:IF Hannah was aware that a photographer was going to be outside, don't you think she would have put on a bra?
She's probably just aware as she was when she went commando on film after Peter's FS?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256