SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 pm

I didn't really get that Hannah wants to date someone else from that interview or am I just not reading that correctly? I still have a hard time seeing Tyler and Gigi as a long-term thing. I also don't believe that Hannah and Tyler had a totally platonic sleepover the other night, either. I don't feel like this interview explained a whole lot, but maybe I just have different expectations of what should be said. I definitely don't feel like Hannah is closing the door on her and Tyler -- what are other people's takes on this interview?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 pm

I dont think they have closed the door but at the moment its too early to get into something imo. He probably had this date planned before they met and decided to go. Maybe they will both be on dwts. We'll see.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 pm

suzq wrote:I didn't really get that Hannah wants to date someone else from that interview or am I just not reading that correctly?  I still have a hard time seeing Tyler and Gigi as a long-term thing.  I also don't believe that Hannah and Tyler had a totally platonic sleepover the other night, either.  I don't feel like this interview explained a whole lot, but maybe I just have different expectations of what should be said.  I definitely don't feel like Hannah is closing the door on her and Tyler -- what are other people's takes on this interview?  

I got the same vibe from that interview too. She still has feelings for him so I think she's open to wanting a relationship but knows it's not happening anytime soon or ever.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 pm

I can certainly believe they did a lot of talking and nothing else. Hannah's comments are a far cry from what they were on the ATFR. She went from having a drink and seeing where things go said in a very immature girly way, to she's single and focusing on herself. Tyler OTOH has been quoted as saying it's not a good idea to get back into a relationship and never once IMO gave her the impression that it was going anywhere. In case anyone was wondering, Hannah seems to find the need to clear up whether she had sex or not.  no no  

I didn't doubt that they had a lot to talk about when he was at her place, one of them being perhaps making sure Hannah understood he is not interested in getting serious IMHO and this time, no sex for you Hannah.

Whatever happens, I think that ship has sailed for Tyler long ago because I always felt the SM stuff was all Hannah's doing, and I really do hope Hannah focuses on herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm

@suzq She said she wanted to keep her option open. That to me said see other people?

She also reiterated she had just gotten out of an engagement (people keep forgetting she needs to heal from Jed to) and she just got done dating 30 men so dating isn't her focus. She's not looking for anyone but will take the date if one comes and it would make her happy.

IA she didn't close the door, which indicated to me that she's not mad at him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hate that HANNAH had to come out here and throw Tyler a life vest.

I see it differently, Tyler has probably been interested in Gigi but because of the show, couldn't say anything. Hannah has been the one to lead people to believe she was interested in Tyler. I see Tyler as being put between a rock and a hard spot in this situation. He was asked by Hannah to have a drink and catch up, which he did, but obviously it's just friends between them. I don't think there was any romantic feelings between Hannah and Tyler post show, not really, not if Tyler is interested in Gigi, I don't think he'd lead Hannah on, so it's obviously Tyler has moved on. And that's okay!!! They are both great people and I will still follow both.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm

He won’t be able to do a thing discreetly now (IMO) with all eyes on him....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yxOxTgyiT/?igshid=1oya325grsoow

Last edited by Rookie on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Doggoneit wrote:IF Hannah was aware that a photographer was going to be outside, don't you think she would have put on a bra?

No, because she/they knew it would make people wonder/talk more if she didn't have one on...and I so agree it was a setup deal that paps were there at just the right time.;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m actually floored that Gigi Hadid actually panned out here and became so center to the story!! Like I truly thought it was just a dumb follow. But also should have known, cause on Almost Famous it was obvious Tyler was lying about his contact with her.

Seriously though... why is Gigi slumming it with Bachelor contestant rejects? I’m befumbled. I feel badly for Hannah, but she’ll come out on top. As for Tyler... he’s done with the franchise and moving beyond it now. Model life with this kind of crowd sounds so meaningless to me... but I guess this is his choice.

Thank you @sosleepy for bringing up the AF podcast and his response. I really liked Tyler this season but after yesterday, IMO he did outright lie about contact with her. Why? He seemed to be so straightforward and a no bs kinda guy and that just really put me off. Either he lied or all of the articles out now concerning the contact are lies, IMO.

But what got me the most was the video of him getting into her car (I don’t know how to bring it over, but I believe it was from JustJared). She gets picked up in the front of the bar and it shows him coming out of an alley around the corner to be picked up. What in the ever living hell?! Just a bad look. all in my opinion, of course.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Rookie wrote:He won’t be able to do a thing now with all eyes on him....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yxOxTgyiT/?igshid=1oya325grsoow

I don’t really think he thought that through, laugh out loud. I kind of find his coming out of an alley a little cringeworthy tbh.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm

@Pichic121

I honestly think Tyler was trying to respect Gigi's privacy. Very doubtful she wanted him talking about her before they had even gone on a date.  He will have to be very tight lipped about her or she will cut him off.

Most celebs do that, one get in, and then drive around the block to pick up the other, to avoid the paps catching them getting in a car together.

All this come with dating a A list celebrity. He will have to play by her rules. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:11 pm

It was probably gigi that wanted him to get in the car from the alley and not the front jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256