SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
rosepetals wrote:I'm thinking DWTS for Hannah, with Tyler as her "arm candy" (as he teased her) and "greatest cheerleader." This would allow her to continue the woman empowerment message, and Tyler can fly back and forth to NYC for his marathon, abcfoods, etc. He could also do a guest dance like they did with Joe & bach guys. With their combined drawing power, people would definitely tune in and watch the show!

For sure. I think this the plan is to continue to show Tannah on TV should it happen, per statement by Mills.

OMG if this happens!!! cheerleader or even better if they both do DWTS and then both make finals against each other laugh out loud I would watch DWTS for them and i never have seen the show!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:43 pm

@Alanna   If they are together, together, why would Matt post those stories Tuesday night?  Has Tyler told him nothing?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Come on. It’s so obvious they’re together, together imo. Or Patrick is legit crazy laugh out loud that’s fine too.

Well, we do like crazy since we are crazy. But seriously, the brother's post is kind of crazy, no?

Waiting for @sosleepy and @ReneeM to see this and post. Always love their responses.

Last edited by North on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 pm

mbl wrote:@Alanna   If they are together, together, why would Matt post those stories Tuesday night?  Has Tyler told him nothing?

Quite possibly, Matt doesn't know. If things did heat up between the 2 the last week before ATFR, Tyler was in FL. Matt probably didn't know.

Or Matt was having a melt down because he knows for sure Tyler will be leaving him.

Or Matt was having a melt down because he would be losing access to "famous people".

Who knows why Matt posted those stories. Good friends don't always know what is going on...

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Diana wrote:The families are on board heartbeat

Hannah’s Brother, Patrick  just posted on his Instagram story:
friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 12 7ef45510
Source:  Patrick Brown Instagram story
So like, they’re obviously further along in their relationship than they’ve admitted right? The day of the finale was the first time all season Mama C posted a picture of Hannah & Tyler to her main feed with the caption that she loves that picture of them. I know she’s super supportive of Tyler but it’s an odd post to make the day your son’s gonna get dumped. Then she posted the video of Hannah asking out Tyler on her story. Hannah followed her yesterday. And Hannah’s mom refollowed Tyler a few days before the finale. Now with Patrick posting this, I think the families are very much aware/excited about what’s going on with them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:05 pm

We'll if you are reading here, families, a big board THANK YOU for helping us relax a bit into enjoying these two!!!! Blessings to all!!! Xo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:14 pm

mbl wrote:@Alanna   If they are together, together, why would Matt post those stories Tuesday night?  Has Tyler told him nothing?
I think Matt is melting down bc Tyler is leaving him to be 1/2 of tannah versus 1/2 of myler and he’s losing out on the ability to get literally 500 girls at a moment’s notice and Tyler’s probs not told him anything or enough. The families are clearly in the know as are Hannah’s friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:So like, they’re obviously further along in their relationship than they’ve admitted right? The day of the finale was the first time all season Mama C posted a picture of Hannah & Tyler to her main feed with the caption that she loves that picture of them. I know she’s super supportive of Tyler but it’s an odd post to make the day your son’s gonna get dumped. Then she posted the video of Hannah asking out Tyler on her story. Hannah followed her yesterday. And Hannah’s mom refollowed Tyler a few days before the finale. Now with Patrick posting this, I think the families are very much aware/excited about what’s going on with them.

The hug when he came on stage confirmed that for me.

I'm not sure he knew how much Hannah was going to let out which might be why he was a little apprehensive right before she asked about drinks. IMO, once he knew where she was at, he knew what way to go when he was asked in the interviews he would be doing.

And, I can see them both being respectful of Jed (that is just who they are as people), and not flaunting any relationship they might be in just yet. Unlike a certain bachelor that proposed on stage after the airing of his talk on the couch with his original F1 just moments earlier.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So like, they’re obviously further along in their relationship than they’ve admitted right? The day of the finale was the first time all season Mama C posted a picture of Hannah & Tyler to her main feed with the caption that she loves that picture of them. I know she’s super supportive of Tyler but it’s an odd post to make the day your son’s gonna get dumped. Then she posted the video of Hannah asking out Tyler on her story. Hannah followed her yesterday. And Hannah’s mom refollowed Tyler a few days before the finale. Now with Patrick posting this, I think the families are very much aware/excited about what’s going on with them.

The hug when he came on stage confirmed that for me.

I'm not sure he knew how much Hannah was going to let out which might be why he was a little apprehensive right before she asked about drinks.  IMO, once he knew where she was at, he knew what way to go when he was asked in the interviews he would be doing.

And, I can see them both being respectful of Jed (that is just who they are as people), and not flaunting any relationship they might be in just yet.  Unlike a certain bachelor that proposed on stage after the airing of his talk on the couch with his original F1 just moments earlier.

IMO
Agree agree agree!  Great post!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 pm

I've started to cool off about those posts a bit.  At first, I was completely disappointed in Matt.  Now that I'm out of Momma Bear mode, I am starting to think that it really was more teasing and an attempt at self deprecating humor on his part.  They called themselves "Myler" all summer and friends have joked that they were a "cute couple", etc.  I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that it was a case of the joke just not landing well.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 pm

mbl wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @Diana for posting that. Love that Patrick is putting that out to the universe & a big fat amen to it happening some day friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 12 2498057887

He sure ain’t subtle . . . and I like it!

Makes me think there's more going on than just "drinks"
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:31 pm

Hey, did Sharnee (sp?) delete her acct??? Surprised she's not here celebrating....

(Hope it's ok to ask this here?)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92