SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Diana Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:39 pm

I absolutely think they are together together (imo) this reminds a lot of Jason and Kaitlyn who annouced publicly he asked her on a date when we knew they'd been seeing other for weeks before hand. I think they are going with the drink narrative to protect themselves and their new relationship but I almost postive they are way past "hanging out" when her own brother is saying these things.

Her family and friends have been so supportive and loud with their Tyler support even weeks before the finale aired, I always felt that be hurtful to Hannah unless they knew something was up

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:54 pm

@ReneeM I didn't know his mom reposted Hannah shooting her shot! I love these people. laugh out loud

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So like, they’re obviously further along in their relationship than they’ve admitted right? The day of the finale was the first time all season Mama C posted a picture of Hannah & Tyler to her main feed with the caption that she loves that picture of them. I know she’s super supportive of Tyler but it’s an odd post to make the day your son’s gonna get dumped. Then she posted the video of Hannah asking out Tyler on her story. Hannah followed her yesterday. And Hannah’s mom refollowed Tyler a few days before the finale. Now with Patrick posting this, I think the families are very much aware/excited about what’s going on with them.

The hug when he came on stage confirmed that for me.

I'm not sure he knew how much Hannah was going to let out which might be why he was a little apprehensive right before she asked about drinks.  IMO, once he knew where she was at, he knew what way to go when he was asked in the interviews he would be doing.

And, I can see them both being respectful of Jed (that is just who they are as people), and not flaunting any relationship they might be in just yet.  Unlike a certain bachelor that proposed on stage after the airing of his talk on the couch with his original F1 just moments earlier.

IMO

Jed said in his GMA interview, when asked about Hannah asking Tyler out, he said that he knew something was up, everyone seemed nervous, Why would they be nervous if it's just now "drinks", there has to be much more going on between T & H. I still keep thinking about Tyler's IG post with the pizza and Grease music in the background "you're the one that I want"

Does anyone remember when Hannah posted that story of her running with the water tower in the background?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:56 pm

Oh and I'm just now seeing they Mama C reposted a repost of Hannah's post yesterday with the horses clowning her son's riding abilities laugh out loud

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:58 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So like, they’re obviously further along in their relationship than they’ve admitted right? The day of the finale was the first time all season Mama C posted a picture of Hannah & Tyler to her main feed with the caption that she loves that picture of them. I know she’s super supportive of Tyler but it’s an odd post to make the day your son’s gonna get dumped. Then she posted the video of Hannah asking out Tyler on her story. Hannah followed her yesterday. And Hannah’s mom refollowed Tyler a few days before the finale. Now with Patrick posting this, I think the families are very much aware/excited about what’s going on with them.

The hug when he came on stage confirmed that for me.

I'm not sure he knew how much Hannah was going to let out which might be why he was a little apprehensive right before she asked about drinks.  IMO, once he knew where she was at, he knew what way to go when he was asked in the interviews he would be doing.

And, I can see them both being respectful of Jed (that is just who they are as people), and not flaunting any relationship they might be in just yet.  Unlike a certain bachelor that proposed on stage after the airing of his talk on the couch with his original F1 just moments earlier.

IMO

Jed said in his GMA interview, when asked about Hannah asking  Tyler out, he said that he knew something was up, everyone seemed nervous,    Why would they be nervous if it's just now "drinks", there has to be much more going on between T & H.  I still keep thinking about Tyler's IG post with the pizza and Grease music in the background "you're the one that I want"  

Does anyone remember when Hannah posted that story of her running with the water tower in the background?

June 6th.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:13 pm

^^^dang, thanks^^^
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:29 pm

@alwayscooking. What was the significance of the water tower?  I forget. TYIA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:33 pm

North wrote:
Alanna wrote:Come on. It’s so obvious they’re together, together imo. Or Patrick is legit crazy laugh out loud that’s fine too.

Well, we do like crazy since we are crazy. But seriously, the brother's post is kind of crazy, no?

Waiting for @sosleepy and @ReneeM to see this and post. Always love their responses.

Gosh! Idk!! I do see her brother deleted the IG. I’m guessing Hannah freaked out. laugh out loud

On the one hand, it’s super desperate and kinda weird for family to be this involved and excited over “just a drink.” laugh out loud Which leads me to believe they are further along and downplaying things a bit. But on the other hand, I don’t get Matt’s behavior here if they are really farther along than they imply. Its a little confusing... unless Tyler was REALLY hiding things and bottling feelings. Which I guess is possible.

So idk. Basically I have about as many answers as I did on Monday, which is very few. laugh out loud I think I’m really hopeful for them, and this is VERY exciting to be in this position with a F2 contestant that we all love, cause this never happens, ever. Unless your name is Molly or Lauren from the other edition. So really, to even be at this point, with this potential, this is only the third time out of 38 seasons. Which is kind of remarkable. I’m just kind of waiting to see what happens from here, trying to keep my expectations low... but also hopeful for them! They are so great and deserve the best, together or separately. Seriously.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Ok I love coming home and checking in on Tannah. Can someone tell me what her brother posted since he deleted it. Sounds like whatever it was Hannah told him to delete it. Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:47 pm

@mbl it's mentioned in Jake Owen's song "You were meant for me," the one they danced to on their first 1:1 date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:51 pm

I see the official Bachelorette IG is still thirsting over them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pFeZjjl6Z/?igshid=vp0i0zukncmp

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:11 pm

I can’t even with the brother! Like here is Hannah trying to play this ish cool cause Gigi’s all following Ty, so she’s all like giggly and smiley when his name is mentioned but tries to tone it down immediately afterwards, all like I just want to get drinks and hang out with the guy and then you got baby bro broadcasting Tyler better marry her! I can’t! I think feelings are there, but she’s super nervous about overdoing it with him when you know deep down she really wants to. I mean I can’t. This is great entertainment and I’m here for it. LOL
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92