SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:47 pm

@Diana omg. Emma and Tyler and Sasha and Hannah would be so amazing! Do we think this is happening?

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by pikake Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 pm

veg_out wrote:
Alanna wrote:
veg_out wrote:
How will any other season top this one?! Among the very best, if not THE best.  PINKHEART
If Hannah & Tyler workout, this season is gonna be the the gold standard against which all seasons are judged forever imo. It had everything- a villain that was vanquished in the last moment, amazing sleuthing, a strong, spunky heroine that was remarkably easy to root for, a dashing Prince Charming, drama, true love, like all the things possible!! What a goldmine.

100%, Alanna--truly thrilled for the OG Tannah crew! So much work you all put in!  yes

To anyone: Were people rooting for Tyler-F1 pre-season or did the reconciliation-shipping occur once Jed broke and SM habits revealed that these two might not be done quite yet?

I’ve been TEAMTYLER since night one, for all the same reasons I am still appreciating. He’s a very special young man and I’ve always loved how Tyler and Hannah interact.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Regarding DWTS -- you can generally tell how far the show thinks a given celeb will go based on their pairing with a pro. The more promising celebs will normally (not always, but normally) be given the stronger teachers and choreographers, perhaps a pro that has already won a mirror ball or two.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Diana omg. Emma and Tyler and Sasha and Hannah would be so amazing! Do we think this is happening?
Who are they? Are they popular/good? Are they another couple?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:54 pm

@Alanna Emma and Sasha are married and the cutest couple - super goofy! I’d say Emma is more popular than Sasha though. She’s won before, but Sasha has had some good partners too. Sasha has liked and commented on Hannah’s pictures recently.

It’s about to expire, but everyone should go look at Emma’s IG story.. she’s very clearly team Hannah and Tyler! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:00 pm

I really don’t like DWTS. But watch... they cast Tannah (and really they are dumb not to)... and I’m so invested that I even end up voting. laugh out loud smh smh
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna Emma and Sasha are married and the cutest couple - super goofy! I’d say Emma is more popular than Sasha though. She’s won before, but Sasha has had some good partners too. Sasha has liked and commented on Hannah’s pictures recently.

It’s about to expire, but everyone should go look at Emma’s IG story.. she’s very clearly team Hannah and Tyler! laugh out loud
This sounds great. Let’s go!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:04 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
mercieme wrote:Awesome Tannah  fan video posted in the SM thread, check it out.
iluvromance814 wrote:Not sure if this technically falls in the "media" category, but I made a fanvideo for all you Tyler/Hannah shippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr76vy8QPzw

I love that little peck at 2:44 mark. High clap
I loved when they were trying to eat the fish and he reached over to move the hair away from her mouth. He's so attentive to her needs ...  Sigh ....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:04 pm

@sosleepy, get into it!: sequins, mirrorballs, glitter, dancing, multiple email accounts and phone lines for voting. It's more camp than this year's Met Gala. I think Tyler and Hannah will thriiiiive (if it does happen)!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:10 pm

veg_out wrote:@sosleepy, get into it!: sequins, mirrorballs, glitter, dancing, multiple email accounts and phone lines for voting. It's more camp than this year's Met Gala. I think Tyler and Hannah will thriiiiive (if it does happen)!

The Met Gala -- can you imagine? That would be something, and it doesn't seem all that far-fetched to me! But I'm getting ahead of myself, but I've been doing that all season long with these two, so why stop now?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:11 pm

I love DWTS! It’s one of my favorite shows, because they can take someone with basically no dance background and make them into an almost professional level dancer.  I don’t always agree with their casting, because sometimes they have ringers in there and that’s not fair to the truly amateur dancers.  

I would LOVE to see Hannah or Tyler or BOTH on this upcoming season ... it would be so much fun with these two!
:yes: friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 45 1710264613 friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 45 1176891977 :inlove

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:14 pm

Guys do yourself a favor and watch this video. We have have truly witness the SuperBowl of Bachelor/ette seasons. It has given us everything and they are so so special imo.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92