SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:16 am

Hmmm I like the sound of that...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:22 am

@HavaDrPepper I honestly think if the season had lasted even one more week, it would have been an entirely different story. ABSOLUTELY AGREE

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:23 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Tyler’s gonna be headed back to NY soon. Matt had posted on Tuesday that they’d be announcing a run later in the week.
Renee @smg2587 tells me that the run might be on Sunday. So let’s see when Tyler returns back to NYC, we will for sure get fan pics IMO friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 2498057887 On  another note since Hannah has an apartment in LA now, they can just stay holed up there for a few days, no one would know right giggling

I'm assuming it's in abctours's best interest to get Tyler hot off the finale for what will undoubtedly be their biggest turn out, and hanging out in LA longer isn't what Matt wants laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:24 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Tyler’s gonna be headed back to NY soon. Matt had posted on Tuesday that they’d be announcing a run later in the week.
Renee @smg2587 tells me that the run might be on Sunday. So let’s see when Tyler returns back to NYC, we will for sure get fan pics IMO friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 2498057887 On  another note since Hannah has an apartment in LA now, they can just stay holed up there for a few days, no one would know right giggling

Yes, I think they're "go for drinks" will be somewhere private, her place or even where Tyler is staying but somewhere without fans and cameras.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am

I just watched Tyler on Viall Files and he is just so engaging and wonderful. He made a few cute remarks about Hannah which I thought were loving. He really does adore her from what I saw

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 am

Wasn't there something on reddit about a rumor that the drinks would happen on Friday?

Seems doable to me. Hannah gets back to LA on Thursday and gets some sleep. Tyler sticks around (I still think he's got some other business happenings unrelated to the show going on) and they meet on Friday. He can leave on Saturday to go to NYC to do a run on Sunday.

Don't forget, unless a lawyer took care of the accident/court situation, he will need to be back in Jupiter next week. Keep on tracking him gang!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 am

@alwayscooking completely agree, no one is gonna know except stalkers (cough, us laugh out loud) checking their SM to see if they are MIA at the same time or liking similar things.

On another note, I don’t have a FB account so if any of y’all is following Mama C on FB, feel free to confirm the following: someone on Reddit posted that Mama C liked all the comments on her FB watch party post of the finale but loved this particular comment left by one of her friends "OMG there's gonna be a wedding!"

Of course we are very far from a wedding but Mama C’s support of these two is very encouraging to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:35 am

mercieme wrote:
yana_bach wrote:She has a story up from 4 hours ago where it looks like she’s at the airport and on her way IMO
Yep just watched the story, that was IMO JFK airport. I posted yesterday that hopefully she will return stat to LA since media rounds are over.

By the way did you all see USA News article (posted in SM thread) about Tyler being offered a free ticket to fly and see Hannah by United Airlines laugh out loud, very good marketing scheme IMO with the popularity of these two in BN.

I did see that offer from United .....unfortunately I’m a retired UAL flight attendant, otherwise I would definitely want to work that flight for sure!!!!!!! giggling :inlove

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:36 am

Doggoneit wrote:Added at about 1 am this morning, WC time, to his  friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 2764
Playlist.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petercottontale/foreveralways.html

He is all in.

That song is so deliciously sweet. Our boy loves our girl, no doubt about it IMO. No guarantee that it works out, but that song makes me get a little weepy (in a good way) about their affection for each other.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:41 am

bleuberry wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I'm assuming it's in abctours's best interest to get Tyler hot off the finale for what will undoubtedly be their biggest turn out, and hanging out in LA longer isn't what Matt wants laugh out loud.

I hope a nice young lady at one of these runs catches Matt's eye so he can start obsessing over his own love life and let Tyler handle his. :yes:

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Tyler just hit 1.8M!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:16 pm

Tyler added Brown Skin Girls (from the Lion King soundtrack) to his Spotify, and his choices in music continue to be perfect.

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92