SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by rosepetals Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:As for him being the next bachelor, I don't think he will or would want it.  His profile is too large to be "stuck" in this franchise.  With his profile, I see ESPN or SEC scooping him up.  These podcast interviews have shown him to be really articulate.  He has qualities that would make him a great commentator.  He listens and does not talk over people.  I see this as being his trajectory - not as a IG influencer, essential oils, sleep number advertiser.

Not only this, but as a fellow introvert I can't imagine the circus surrounding being a lead would be appealing at all to Tyler. If you look at the IG stories of him at runs, he always looks a bit uncomfortable with the all the girls swarming around him.

I have to go back and listen closely to the Almost Famous podcast again. I think it was toward the end... they asked him about the Bachelor gig, and he gave his stock answer about needing to sit down and think about it (while not sounding super enthused)....and then he also mumbled something about if he and Hannah works out then he wasn't meant to be the bachelor.

Maybe someone can find and post that quote for us!

Despite the annoying Ashley questions I thought Tyler's answers were GOLD.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4adiDPU2ss

This is really funny.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:24 pm

^ loved that. So amazing t can be so down-home and yet also so poetic. I do wonder if h ever asked him how many gfs he'd  had before.... Bet she never would've predicted it was only one. I think he's a true romantic at heart, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:27 pm

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4adiDPU2ss

This is really funny.

Thanks for this. “If you’re a bird I’m a bird” best line
From the notebook so funny how Nick didn’t know most of them. Tyler’s really could
Be from the notebook.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:27 pm

People’s article on Tyler. He says everyone’s disappointed in Jed, which was good to hear. He spoke about how he was blindsided on proposal day, but family/friends got him through. He wants the world for Hannah, and has no resentment. Doesn’t address having a drink, which would have been nice to see, but People tends to do multiple articles so maybe they are saving that quote for a different article.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-disappointed-jed-wyatt/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Is it possible this went to press  before Tuesday night?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Billysmom wrote:Is it possible this went to press  before Tuesday night?

It was published today at noon. I believe it’s the first People article focused on Tyler.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Oh ok. Thought it might be the same little blurb included in the print version.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh ok. Thought it might be the same little blurb included in the print version.

I don’t get the print version so I don’t know what was included there.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Wonder if anyone has it and could upload it here? Tia...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 pm

I wonder if he actually spoke to them before the show Tuesday night. After all, People knows before episodes air what happens. They could have talked to Tyler on Tuesday before the show aired but not release this until after Hannah's feature was released.

question

Can't help with the print version since I have never gotten it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Can someone confirm that Tyler was seen at the Jimmy Kimmel taping backstage?
I read it somewhere and can not find.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92