SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Tyler's dad is back in the hospital while he's going on dates with supermodels. Priorities.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by msjr Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:52 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler's dad is back in the hospital while he's going on dates with supermodels. Priorities.

I mean, Ms.Cameron just posted that a couple of hours ago. For all we know he is on his way to Florida no?

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Ji7Wdgau2/

Prayers for the Cameron family!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:54 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler's dad is back in the hospital while he's going on dates with supermodels. Priorities.

IMO that’s not a fair comment.

This reminds me that when we were on vacation, my father in law was sent to the emergency room, but we continued with our vacation... and when my mother in law fell and was in the hospital we told the two out of state sisters no need to come right away....

We don’t know when his dad went to the hospital. It could very well be during or after the date. We don’t know if his dad said don’t worry about me go live your life. We know nothing, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 pm

sdmom wrote:

IMO that’s not a fair comment.

This reminds me that when we were on vacation, my father in law was sent to the emergency room, but we continued with our vacation... and when my mother in law fell and was in the hospital we told the two out of state sisters no need to come right away....

We don’t know when his dad went to the hospital. It could very well be during or after the date. We don’t know if his dad said don’t worry about me go live your life. We know nothing, IMO.

Mudslinging requires one to know nothing. Insight and objectivity are rarely consistent with that brand of narrative. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Just checked and he's currently reposting stories of himself eating cookies... if that doesn't say enough for you.

Last edited by wishesfireworks on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 pm

We don't know what is going on and when it happen. I am sure Tyler talked to his dad and his dad's doctors and they all came to the best decision. Not sure what the case is here but I am sure if it is serious enough Tyler would be going to Florida.  

I fought my own battles with infections and my father has done the same. None of those battles where thankfully serious that no family or love ones had to be called to rush to the hospital. Everyone just went about their lives with the occasional hospital visits. And thankfully everything turned out alright. 

So again we are not at all informed about his dad's situation enough to say what Tyler should or should not do. I am sure he and his family are. So let them make the decision. All jmo

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm

I thought you unfollowed him? Priorities.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Did Tyler close his IG account???  I couldn't pull up his account just now.

Sorry - DISREGARD this post.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm

seton wrote:

Sure did. His mom posted about his dad in hospital, and I found out about his date on reddit.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Minney wrote:The site with the group pics or Tyler and GG and their friends has a lot of pics and they just look like typical photos of when people realize they're being photographed and are just trying to stay low key about the situation.  Nobody looks lost or out of it IMO. I've walked the streets of NYC often and it's pretty much how most people look just going about their business.  I like how casual they all are dressed and Tyler in a white T and tight jeans is about as good as it gets!  I hope now that they are coming out a bit we will get even more photos!

Agreed. Was just coming in to comment on the Tyler seeming out of it comments. This is the second time I've seen comments like these and I just don't see what others are seeing. Tyler looks perfectly fine and normal to me, not to mention still incredibly hot. Like you said, they were both just clearly keeping things low key, what with their being in a group and not even walking next to each other. But I thought Tyler and Gigi both looked appropriately casual and well, normal.

@Minney
@Ileyki
I agree with you both and I’m very excited so, what I see is: A happy, loved up, adventurous and confident Tyler C who never takes his eyes off that fabulous girl in front of him. Images that went around the world, captioned in every language and thrilling her 49.1 global fans who are as excited as I am because Tyler is her first notable love interest since Zayn. Literally millions are thrilled and happy she’s trying again. As I say weekly, can’t wait till all the Fashion Weeks. I hope he goes to Europe with her for London, Milan or Paris Weeks. His new pics with Albiani will be timed just right to up his IT FACTORISHNESS just in time for all the top designers to get a whiff. Hopefully by Men’s Fashion Week, he will have good contracts and a good time.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 1176891977
Happy for that Florida hunk. Thank you Hannah B for a timely and fortuitous exit. Live your best life, Tyler!  thumbsup All IMO  
All well and good....  Are these prospects what drew his fans to Tyler? 

I can honestly say they would not have drawn me to him.  I still love stories like chris and des. To me, chris' lifestyle/priorities is 1000% more interesting to me. Not saying that somewhere inside him Tyler does not possess similar priorities. Just that jet setting around the world and hobnobbing with the fashion elite .... Meh. Jmo

But different strokes for different folks, I get that.

Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:07 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:
seton wrote:

Sure did. His mom posted about his dad in hospital, and I found out about his date on reddit.

Regardless how someone feels about her son if people follow Mama C then hopefully they read the caption on her post to always be kind. I'll be lifting up prayers for Papa C.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen