SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Thread has been cleaned up. If anyone sees posts deleted they should refer to the site rules. #sorrynotsorry about not posting a convenient link, but my feeling is if someone can take the time and energy calling out another member, they can easily find the forum rules.
We do not call members out. We do not accuse members of X,Y,Z.
We do not respond to quoting that post.
we do report the posts. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:IMO there's zero reason for Hannah and Tyler to be friends now and neither of them are under any obligation to do so. I think I could make a pretty valid case that he's the one that switched up where she's concerned and if she needs guy friends, there are tons of other guys in the franchise or just in the real world that she could befriend. Tyler's doing him, he's dating and having his group runs in NY, he's got ABC food tours, it's possible his modelling career might take off, and he can't even be bothered to acknowledge her well wishes towards his father, so I don't know why anyone would feel she has to chase behind him hoping he'll grace her with his friendship. All jmo.
^^^ yes! that.

I'm one who believed Hannah was hoping for more than just for Tyler to help her save face at the atfr. Even Tyler's mom posted something to the effect of it's not who you pick first, it's who you love last. I don't fault Hannah for having her eyes opened by what she saw on her screen with family around her.....Assuming Tyler was doing more than playing the part of the white knight all season. Nor do I fault her for going through some grieving of what she may well have come to hope might've been something nice with Tyler.  If she'd have blown him off at the atfr, eg as Jilly kinda did reid, we would not have been happy with her either. One of the stages of grief can be anger, and I think that we saw a small hint of that right after the Gigi date. But if her sm is any indication, she may already be on to resignation or acceptance. She shot her shot, so at least she cannot regret not taking it, even if the timing was decidedly late and consequently ineffectual. But I believe her that Tyler may possibly have left her with reason to believe he was interested in pursuing something, so yes, I have felt for her these past few weeks. One thing that is a sine qua non for Hannah is honesty, so if she ascribes to Tyler any degree of dishonesty, or lack of full disclosure at least, during their drinks date, then I can understand why she might feel  there no longer is a good foundation for friendship, if in fact she does...  Jmo

The funny part is this has all gone down in such a short time....social media makes it seem like forever. Years ago if you wanted to take a break relationship wise for whatever reason, you actually could....but nowadays, even silence speaks volumes, and is magnified by the masses following every.single.note.  

But Hannah will be fine. I think she is likely grateful to her instincts at least as they were reading Tyler....to my eyes, he never cared for her as much as he claimed, or he wouldn't have moved quite as quickly as he did to pursue plan Gigi. Maybe it would've turned out that way eventually, but IMHO this has been in the works a while which means there wasn't a lot of emotional healing needed. I can't give him a pass for having been rejected, 
as there have been other f2s....not all, but quite a few, incl reid and ben f., .... Who to my eyes looked at the atfr that they would still have wanted to build something with the lead if given the chance. I didn't see that in Tyler, nor has his behavior suggested anything like that. And that's even apart from the reddit rumors of his having dated around all summer, and having had tons of women down in florida.

All jmo!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 pm

@Billysmom I am sorry but when was he suppose to move on for it to feel right? In reality we heard rumors about him going on what look like dates in New York when Hannah was still engage to Jed about 4 to 5 weeks after filming ended. Both Ali and Rachel have said on the season where they where on the Bachelor and both made f4 that it took them 2 weeks to get over the lead their season. Now I know people aren't fans of their leads but that goes to show you how the bubble love of the show works. Even though he was rumored to have a breakdown after he was eliminated if you hear Peter's interviews he says he left his feeling for Hannah in Greece. Other f2s (or f1s that became f2s) got lucky and met the people they ended up marrying. Not all f2s are Lauren B (Arie's) who was so heartbroken she had to be hospitalized or Hannah G. waiting for Colton to comeback. A lot of them try and move on rather quickly Jojo was going on dates with an ex and rumored to go on one with Nick V. after Ben's season and before she was the Bachelorette, ofcourse some want answers like Nick and Blake but still I don't think either where in love with the lead at that point just wanted answers.

All Tyler knew when he left Greece was Hannah said she was in love with Jed. The Jed who Tyler thought of at that time as one of his best friends on this journey. And from what I saw after filming he wanted to maintain that friendship so he decided to try and move on from the show because he thought Hannah was in good hands with a friend. Turns out Jed wasn't the guy Hannah or Tyler thought he was. But that doesn't mean he would be right back where his feelings where in Greece. And honestly the show edits from that weird episode with the recap until HTD Tyler had no reason to believe Hannah had any feelings left for him. I was hopeful as a fan of theirs but that recap episode made me realize Hannah was in for a rough road with any f1 and that was before Jed's ex article came out and he was the spoiled f1 officially. In reality Hannah broke up with Jed 6 weeks into the season airing and the show had six weeks to go with episodes airing. From what I saw on sm she took about 2 weeks to grieve (well maybe not grieve but get over the best she could) her engagement ending at home in Alabama. You are asking him to turn back time on his feelings when he already started the process of moving on because for all he knew he had to for the 2 people that actually did ended up engage at the end of this.

I guess I am just asking when should Tyler have moved on knowing what he knew at the time? All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Billysmom wrote:
ReneeM wrote:IMO there's zero reason for Hannah and Tyler to be friends now and neither of them are under any obligation to do so. I think I could make a pretty valid case that he's the one that switched up where she's concerned and if she needs guy friends, there are tons of other guys in the franchise or just in the real world that she could befriend. Tyler's doing him, he's dating and having his group runs in NY, he's got ABC food tours, it's possible his modelling career might take off, and he can't even be bothered to acknowledge her well wishes towards his father, so I don't know why anyone would feel she has to chase behind him hoping he'll grace her with his friendship. All jmo.
^^^ yes! that.

I'm one who believed Hannah was hoping for more than just for Tyler to help her save face at the atfr. Even Tyler's mom posted something to the effect of it's not who you pick first, it's who you love last. I don't fault Hannah for having her eyes opened by what she saw on her screen with family around her.....Assuming Tyler was doing more than playing the part of the white knight all season. Nor do I fault her for going through some grieving of what she may well have come to hope might've been something nice with Tyler.  If she'd have blown him off at the atfr, eg as Jilly kinda did reid, we would not have been happy with her either. One of the stages of grief can be anger, and I think that we saw a small hint of that right after the Gigi date. But if her sm is any indication, she may already be on to resignation or acceptance. She shot her shot, so at least she cannot regret not taking it, even if the timing was decidedly late and consequently ineffectual. But I believe her that Tyler may possibly have left her with reason to believe he was interested in pursuing something, so yes, I have felt for her these past few weeks. One thing that is a sine qua non for Hannah is honesty, so if she ascribes to Tyler any degree of dishonesty, or lack of full disclosure at least, during their drinks date, then I can understand why she might feel  there no longer is a good foundation for friendship, if in fact she does...  Jmo

The funny part is this has all gone down in such a short time....social media makes it seem like forever. Years ago if you wanted to take a break relationship wise for whatever reason, you actually could....but nowadays, even silence speaks volumes, and is magnified by the masses following every.single.note.  

But Hannah will be fine. I think she is likely grateful to her instincts at least as they were reading Tyler....to my eyes, he never cared for her as much as he claimed, or he wouldn't have moved quite as quickly as he did to pursue plan Gigi. Maybe it would've turned out that way eventually, but IMHO this has been in the works a while which means there wasn't a lot of emotional healing needed. I can't give him a pass for having been rejected, 
as there have been other f2s....not all, but quite a few, incl reid and ben f., .... Who to my eyes looked at the atfr that they would still have wanted to build something with the lead if given the chance. I didn't see that in Tyler, nor has his behavior suggested anything like that. And that's even apart from the reddit rumors of his having dated around all summer, and having had tons of women down in florida.

All jmo!

Women who know men can confirm they do not mope for months or years when their heart is broken, IMO. They generally move on quickly, spend very little time alone. It's no reflection at all on how they felt. Men don't have to and generally don't do alone for long. I didn't say never. I said, generally. Think about it. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:By the way, I’m not understanding why we wouldn’t or couldn’t name Gigi HADID by her name. She is now publicly in the company of Tyler, who we are discussing here. I think it’s demeaning to refer to her as this ‘ thing’ which should not be named...She is a human being and deserves as much respect as any other people we openly discuss.
Way to go woman supporting woman..smh.

agreed10X.  this is a page for anything Tyler ... so i hope anything about him can be mentioned. And i definitely ship him with GH, when people say they won't be a longlasting relationship.  it happens in many relationships, to normal people,and  celebrities.  let them enjoy their time...
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:57 pm

Points taken, smug and chgo.  I guess my experiences predispose me to see things differently. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Not naming TOG is a matter of respect for this forum, @GuardianAngel who has been extremely patient with us and explained us why it is an issue on this forum to use her name associated with Tyler. If everyone praised her, NP. But we know this is a controversial subject.

Everyone can do or say what they want. I proposed an alternative in order to avoid issues.

So TOG it is for me.

Please carry on

2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Tyler and Gigi will flame out as fast as Jed and Hannah did. ***IMO*** There is no longevity in dating someone like Gigi. RS predicted that Hannah will be seeing someone in the next 3-6 months and let's hope that's true.. maybe she will get a hot dance partner on DWTS laugh out loud.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm

@Astrobach wrote:By the way, I’m not understanding why we wouldn’t or couldn’t name Gigi HADID by her name. She is now publicly in the company of Tyler, who we are discussing here. I think it’s demeaning to refer to her as this ‘ thing’ which should not be named...She is a human being and deserves as much respect as any other people we openly discuss.
Way to go woman supporting woman..smh.

zackzugen wrote:  this is a page for anything Tyler ... so i hope anything about him can be mentioned. And i definitely ship him with GH, when people say they won't be a longlasting relationship.  it happens in many relationships, to normal people,and  celebrities.  let them enjoy their time...

IA 100%.   This is not a Tyler and Hannah forum, it is Tyler so anything to do with Tyler should be allowed to be mentioned including names[/quote]

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:42 pm

IMO, if I were to question why Tyler was ready to move on after three months, I'd really have to question why Hannah was ready to move on six weeks after ending her engagement. Even the successful couples have said that the real love developed post-show. Bubble love seems to be the real life equivalent of "I like you a lot". I think on the show, Tyler believed what he was saying. Doesn't make him a phoney to have quickly moved on outside of the bubble. Just like I don't judge Hannah for not crying over her broken engagement longer.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:56 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler and Gigi will flame out as fast as Jed and Hannah did. There is no longevity in dating someone like Gigi. RS predicted that Hannah will be seeing someone in the next 3-6 months and let's hope that's true.. maybe she will get a hot dance partner on DWTS laugh out loud.

Many people casually date and decide it's not right so no biggie if that happens with Tyler/GiGi. That's a bit different than professing your desire to spend your life with someone and having that blow up in your face.

I really think that Hannah would be better served by staying single for awhile and figuring out why she's attracted to such problematic men. May also be better for the strong, independent brand she seems to be trying to cultivate.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:02 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler and Gigi will flame out as fast as Jed and Hannah did. There is no longevity in dating someone like Gigi. RS predicted that Hannah will be seeing someone in the next 3-6 months and let's hope that's true.. maybe she will get a hot dance partner on DWTS laugh out loud.

Is that a fact or your opinion?

From all the leaked pictures they seem very casual now, no PDA. I don’t know how long they will last, but for me, it’s just fun to stalk, I mean, follow them 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen