SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler and Gigi will flame out as fast as Jed and Hannah did. There is no longevity in dating someone like Gigi. RS predicted that Hannah will be seeing someone in the next 3-6 months and let's hope that's true.. maybe she will get a hot dance partner on DWTS laugh out loud.

I don’t see Hannah staying single for long either in LA.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:19 pm

sdmom wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Tyler and Gigi will flame out as fast as Jed and Hannah did. There is no longevity in dating someone like Gigi. RS predicted that Hannah will be seeing someone in the next 3-6 months and let's hope that's true.. maybe she will get a hot dance partner on DWTS laugh out loud.

Is that a fact or your opinion?

From all the leaked pictures they seem very casual now, no PDA. I don’t know how long they will last, but for me, it’s just fun to stalk, I mean, follow them  2pop

Hopefully the PDA shot is coming. sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 33 1176891977

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Omg I'm still trying to figure out how to get Mack Weldon underwear ads to stop popping up on my computer (gotta love google) .... I'm not ready to handle that!^
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
HEA wrote:Can we have a consensus and call her “the other girl” or TOG?

I think this would avoid issues?

I don’t think mentioning her name is an issue; however, as @guardianangel said in an earlier post

“I have no issue discussing Tyler's dates, providing they are for discussion purposes and not for strong negative opinions on GH's life or any other dates he has in the future with anyone else. TY”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5310p120-tyler-cameron-bachelorette-15-discussion#1417762

Perhaps some members didn't get a chance to read the many posts that I've had to delete, or lock threads several times over and over and over again because of the negative almost crossing the line opinions of GH, her PR people, her solicitors her lifestyle and so on. Therefore the rule was put in place not to mention her at all, because I don't have two hours every evening to clean up threads.

Once the threads settled down, I felt it was ok to refer to her in conversation for discussion purposes when discussing Tyler.  

The same thing has happened in the past, example Nick, who later became TOG who couldn't be mentioned in a conversation without deeply emotional bashing responses.  Or Peter from Rachel's season.

Family is off limits, that has always been in the rules. Other than mentioning for conversation sake, family nor GH has been a contestant on this show, therefore no negative opinions are allowed. I call her GH because it's easier to type. Referring her to GH or TOG is not showing any type of disrespect, this forum is not about disrespecting anyone and I'm not sure why that thought would even be considered. It's a means of keeping the thread on topic, treading lightly as to not initiate responses that are against the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 pm

She has already proven the opposite is true. Her last romance was over two years and she’s only 24. Plus IMO, it would be a boring world indeed if every affair turned into a marriage. The mere thought makes me sad. All IMO. :tissuebox

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:48 pm

My hope is that Tyler feels safe and carefree with Gigi and friends. If they fall in love and have a long term thing, they will have a pretty cool ‘how I met your mother’ story to tell the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 pm

BlueTone wrote:My hope is that Tyler feels safe and carefree with Gigi and friends. If they fall in love and have a long term thing, they will have a pretty cool ‘how I met your mother’ story to tell the kids.

I really like how they are meeting each other’s friends and hanging out. I think friends are a good barometer, as long as they are open to meeting a new prospective love interest, and also a good measure for each person to see how the person they are interested in interacts with their circle. I like how Tyler and GH have included some group dates giggling It’s a more relaxed approach but so much can be learned from it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:02 am

@notarose I so agree with this. Tells you so much about a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:11 am

@wishesfireworks
I just wonder how RS can predict that she will be seeing someone in 3 - 6 months? Is this your opinion or you know it as a fact ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:33 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I like all these down to earth, relaxed activities Tyler and Gigi seem to be doing. Going for drinks, bowling, hanging out at her home, road trip, hanging out with friends. Seems like the a lot of fun is being had, and Tyler likes the company he keeps. Jmho.

I totally agree with this. I grew up in this general area of upstate NY. I was just there last week. This is the kind of area that families who make $30k a year vacation and have a few beers in the peace and quiet. It's not flashy or glam. It honestly doesn't get more normal than this.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:42 am

I also love the simple fact that Tyler didn’t even bother to dress to impress on his first date with THE Gigi Hadid. She was also in very ordinary cloths too.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:15 am

I noticed Tyler is apartment hunting in NY, not LA. Hannah and Tyler are dunzo, although I don't think they had a relationship other than friends to begin with. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen