SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm

sparkler wrote:@seton That is so incredibly cool that you have been to the front row of fashion week. Off topic but I had to comment.

thanks Embarassed

Chgohighlife wrote:

@seton
Tyler will definitely be asked to do interviews if he shows up. I attend each year and if you notice, interviews are taking place live, everywhere. It's just a matter of who you are and how interested the public might be in what you have to say. IMO, he and GH will have her security fighting off the paps, every day. Especially before and after whatever shows she walks in and whatever parties they may attend, together. All IMO
Rachel and Bryan did interviews.

R&B did interviews bc they WANTED to be interviewed. There are so many reality celebs there plus many other d-list that u really have to put a lot of effort to get attn, unless ur Anna Wintour.

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife If he attends anything with Gigi or a part of her entourage, he will be kept away from the press and told not to do interviews.  I don't see them allowing him to speak on her.  We will just see him in pics in the background.  JMO

ITA.

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 pm

I for one am tired of the whole Gigi/Tyler thing. And it's probably only been a month. It won't last much beyond the Fashion Weeks IMHO. I'll stay tuned for when Tyler is available to his fans again and see what happens.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:01 pm

@pavalygurl It hasn't been a month yet. The finale was just on July 30th. rotfl But I understand. I just don't like the Hannah angle. Leaving her out of the articles is all I ask.

I've thought this was all leading up to NYFW from the beginning of it. I thought he might tag along for the other fashion weeks too but no longer feasible if he's doing the Chicago and NYC marathons. He will have to start training for Chicago in September.

But even without Tyler, I'm into NYFW and the pics and stories that come out of it. It's a fun time. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:11 pm

IMO, he needs to be training now for those marathons. Yes, he may be a runner but he has admitted that he is only up to 8 miles.

I have several friends that do run marathons. They start training months in advance. One is doing a marathon in September and she's been training since April. And, this isn't her first marathon. She's been doing them for almost 8 years.

JMHO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:18 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he needs to be training now for those marathons.  Yes, he may be a runner but he has admitted that he is only up to 8 miles.  

I have several friends that do run marathons.  They start training months in advance.  One is doing a marathon in September and she's been training since April.  And, this isn't her first marathon. She's been doing them for almost 8 years.

JMHO

Not sure if you saw the story last week but he has made it to 13 miles now. He does still have some training to do though. From what I can tell he does one big run once a week (and I believe that is what his and Dustin's running coach Jes advice is as well) and a bunch of lesser distance runs the rest on the week. He seems to be taking the advice from coach Jes seriously. I know nothing about running so I am just going to leave that to the experts.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:22 pm

I'll stay tuned for when Tyler is available to his fans again

Curious but what exactly does this comment mean?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he needs to be training now for those marathons.  Yes, he may be a runner but he has admitted that he is only up to 8 miles.  

I have several friends that do run marathons.  They start training months in advance.  One is doing a marathon in September and she's been training since April.  And, this isn't her first marathon. She's been doing them for almost 8 years.

JMHO

I work with a few runners and they also start training months in advance for one. But he's been busy and may have other priorities now. I expect him to buckle down next month if he's serious about them. He could cancel Chi and just do NYC.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Not going to criticize Tyler's running regimine. Giving him props for trying to run a marathon - he's usually suceeded at what he sets out to do, so I'm hoping he'll cross the finish line with his head held high - regardless of his time. He's got to start somewhere!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:35 pm

As quiet as he is about his life, he is probably already running miles daily and we would never know. Baseball cap pulled low and he can blend in wherever he wants to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Looks like Tyler just did a big IG clean up. He also removed his talent agent from his IG bio.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:59 pm

lleyki wrote:
I'll stay tuned for when Tyler is available to his fans again

Curious but what exactly does this comment mean?

Yeah, I'm curious how he's supposed to be available to his fans. Didn't he just meet loads of fans and took pictures with them, and the press tried to insinuate he had something going on with Andi?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 pm

I’m so fascinated by Tyler’s new adventures in New York, lakeside vacations and all. His new IG story tagging @hamptonwater just adds more to that New England high society mystique. It all feels very Gossip Girl-esque to me and I like it laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen