SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Tyler followed Lori K on IG. His new representation? Shouldn't he be able to aim higher? Jmo.

Maybe he’s shopping around? I don’t think he was with any PR firm prior. I think if he signed, we will find out sooner or later. Lori K would be posting about him and his bio would change.

I did notice his recent follow of his friend from WFU also works in PR in NYC. She has an ig story up on Tyler today, in which he reposted onto his account. Wonder if they are filming something. I think I see a microphone behind him on the tennis court.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:More pics of GH and her friend from the trip https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZCnwcJQZ3/?igshid=1k7qx611hkrbc

From the pictures posted at the lake the only people that where their with Tyler and Gigi where Kendall, Cully and Cully's family. That's all I can tell so far but I am not sure. Cully followed him on IG last week. He was one of the ones that where in the pap photos when they where going to get in a cab. Kendall followed Tyler after the trip. All this is probably useless but just sharing what I see so far.

@dee Just looked at the story again and yeah some sort of boom mic looks like was moving behind Tyler. Also no tennis ball was actually served to him if you watch the story and the onlookers do look like they are watching an actual game. It does look like he may be filming something.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So Tyler followed Lori K on IG. His new representation? Shouldn't he be able to aim higher? Jmo.

I have a feeling something has changed. He is posting again on Insta and Twitter. Started following some people from BN too.

I'm wondering about this as well.  Reddit reports that for the first time since May, I think, his followers have gone down a bit.  Maybe just rooting out on his part as he cleans up SM?

ETA Jason is in NYC today to play tennis and he's joking that he's not a good player. US Open began yesterday....not sure what any of this means if anything...a promo or what.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Tyler and Jason hung out at the tennis courts. Promoting US open? Or maybe something to do with Heineken beer. They got to hang with Andy Roddick, which is pretty cool!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZwiWRHIMo/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

I have a feeling something has changed. He is posting again on Insta and Twitter. Started following some people from BN too.

He never stopped posting on Instagram and Twitter. He literally only went radio silent this past weekend because he was obviously with Gigi. But other than that, he's posted fairly regularly and the stuff he's posting is pretty much the same stuff he's posted all while the season was airing. I've seen nothing different in that.

The Lori follow is cringe because I swear every Bachelor Nation person associated with this chick has been a disaster. Not to mention that while I don't mind Tyler having his Bachelor Nation friendships, I think he needs to explore outside of it for his dating and professional life. Because sorry, watching BIP this season has just turned me off the franchise in many ways and just feel like there's a lot that's very toxic about it.

As for Reddit, I think a huge part of the over romanticizing and putting Tyler on some pedestal of greatness that was going to come in and save Hannah was a result of the over analyzing of every little thing over there. And frankly I personally am over it and over them to be honest.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:36 pm

dee wrote:Tyler and Jason hung out at the tennis courts. Promoting US open? Or maybe something to do with Heineken beer. They got to hang with Andy Roddick, which is pretty cool!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZwiWRHIMo/

Ah! thanks for posting this dee.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 pm

@lleyki Weekend spot also looked pretty sketchy for service.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:45 am

Photos from Tuesday night. Can't believe he brought that huge backpack to dinner.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-brings-tyler-cameron-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/?r=readmore

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:02 am

They do spend a lot of time together, I think it's really sweet. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 am

smg2587 wrote:Photos from Tuesday night. Can't believe he brought that huge backpack to dinner.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-brings-tyler-cameron-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/?r=readmore

Oh Boy! Looks like they're spending more and more time together getting to know one another. They were together on a weekend get a way and together again tonight for dinner .Gonna be interesting to follow and see where this relationship/friendship goes .jmo   :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 am

lleyki wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

He never stopped posting on Instagram and Twitter. He literally only went radio silent this past weekend because he was obviously with Gigi. But other than that, he's posted fairly regularly and the stuff he's posting is pretty much the same stuff he's posted all while the season was airing. I've seen nothing different in that.

The Lori follow is cringe because I swear every Bachelor Nation person associated with this chick has been a disaster. Not to mention that while I don't mind Tyler having his Bachelor Nation friendships, I think he needs to explore outside of it for his dating and professional life. Because sorry, watching BIP this season has just turned me off the franchise in many ways and just feel like there's a lot that's very toxic about it.

As for Reddit, I think a huge part of the over romanticizing and putting Tyler on some pedestal of greatness that was going to come in and save Hannah was a result of the over analyzing of every little thing over there. And frankly I personally am over it and over them to be honest.

@Ileyki
IMO Hannah and Tyler have been done since she shut him down, mid proposal. Everything after that was an extremely interesting experiment in manipulation, presumption, perception, absurdity and social media influence. It was really scary and sad, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:47 am

@Chgohighlife well said

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen