SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 am

yes
They are now at the cute stage :swinginglove
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:21 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:This is REALLY cute. They seem to be making each other happy and spending as much time together as possible Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 1f495 
Hadid and Cameron called it a night at around 2:30 a.m. and hopped into an Uber together where a source spotted the supermodel “playing with his hair.”

“This is not the normal Gigi that we know,” the source added, saying that the when the coued at Hadid’s Manhattan apartment she was “smiling and skipping.” 
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-go-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/

It just kills me when you hear " a source said" She was playing with his hair in the uber but yet no pic of it. I don't know how much you can actually believe "Sources"  laugh out loud She does seems very happy though.  :yes: I think if and when she introduces him to her parents ,siblings and vs versa that will be BIG NEWS. imo IF they like each other this much and they are spending so much time together then maybe before long they'll make it official that they are a couple. Would love to hear what you guys think .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 am

smg2587 wrote:Photos from Tuesday night. Can't believe he brought that huge backpack to dinner.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-brings-tyler-cameron-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/?r=readmore

laugh out loud laugh out loud Probably his overnight bag! Maybe in the future he'll leave some clothes and his toothbrush at her place  hehehe :yes: I will say, I'm not surprised but yet I am surprised that they are getting along so well . Something tells me that Tyler had no idea they would hit it off so fast and they would be spending so much time together when he agreed to that first date. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:47 am

Jolena wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:This is REALLY cute. They seem to be making each other happy and spending as much time together as possible Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 1f495 
Hadid and Cameron called it a night at around 2:30 a.m. and hopped into an Uber together where a source spotted the supermodel “playing with his hair.”

“This is not the normal Gigi that we know,” the source added, saying that the when the coued at Hadid’s Manhattan apartment she was “smiling and skipping.” 
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-go-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/

It just kills me when you hear " a source said" She was playing with his hair in the uber but yet no pic of it. I don't know how much you can actually believe "Sources"  laugh out loud She does seems very happy though.  :yes: I think if and when she introduces him to her parents ,siblings and vs versa that will be BIG NEWS. imo IF they like each other this much and they are spending so much time together then maybe before long they'll make it official that they are a couple. Would love to hear what you guys think .

My thoughts
GH is very high profile so paps and rag mags are going to do what they do. With that in mind, I think Tyler and GH are hanging out doing things she would normally do and that he would normally do in the process of getting to know each other - drinks, bowling, lunch, dinner, karaoke, lake weekend. Hanging with friends plus alone time.
I think people have their own style of dating and that when to DTR is per individual preference. Some people take many months while some take a few weeks. For now, I think they enjoy each other’s company since they are frequently together. That’s about it Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:09 am

2observe wrote:
smg2587 wrote:If you look at one of the pictures from last night Matt looks to be with them at dinner. Also this Gigi fan IG has more pap photos. Them side by side, Tyler holding the car door for her and them than getting out of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/gigihaditalia/

Looks like the pics came from tmz. Plus a video of them getting in and out of the car. She seemed to be in a good mood becausine she even answered the paps question about Serena.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-tyler-c-serena-williams-hang-out-new-york/

Is Matt's last name James?  If so, that Instagram page shows his name in the initial post. ETA I just check and yes it's Tyler's Matt. We can see Gigi hugging Matt, but it's unclear if she just met him or knew him already.

I’m not sure if that guy GH is hugging is Matt. Could be the Olympic fencer as noted but Matt has different features and he’s taller.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:49 am

Jolena wrote:

Imho, I think they'll continue hanging out like they've been doing now. Going on dates and drinks alone, activities with groups of friends, and time alone at home too. I don't think they'll be posting pictures on IG of each other any time soon, though, or making it in any way publicly official. They seem to really like each other and get on really well, so I think it will just progress from here on out, but not publicly. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:20 am

Matt was there too, but the man that GH hugged was not matt. I saw iN One of the IG pics. Matt wore dark grey tshirt and a pair of short like tyler, standing behind taylor. Maybe both tyler and matt joined the group for dinner after their basketball game
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:23 am

Matt was standing behind tyler .. 😊spelling error
zackzugen
zackzugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:55 am

IMO When millions and millions of people over the entire world follow your every move and judge and report and discuss and evaluate and support and ridicule and lie and criticize and celebrate and exaggerate and hate and love  everything you do or say or wear or your walk - you need to be careful and sure before you announce a man you’re in a relationship with.

This girl has faults, everyone does but, she does not have a reputation for sleeping around or being gullible or easily duped. She’s sophisticated, used to being sought after by many.  

Tyler has a much better reputation than most 26 year old men. On the Bachelorette he was shown to be loyal, selfless, considerate, SUPPORTIVE, protective, honorable, respectful, SUPER HOT and LOVING. Not perfect, not rich but, smart and hardworking. In most pictures, he’s paying attention to her not in a voyeuristic or competitive way, in a serious, protective way. Likely different than many men she’s been exposed to in the past. Different in a good way. She liked what she saw, slid into his DMs. Not her SOP, or we’d know it.

A little time will pass, tires will be kicked on BOTH sides but, I think we’ve got a love match and I’m here for it, lovin’ it!  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 1176891977

All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:56 am

Backpack on date explanation...he plays in a city basketball league and they were in the championship tournament that night. Most likely he showered and changed at the gym.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:52 am

he was really handsome yesterday morning in the blue tshirt. when he was reported as leaving GH's apartment, the morning after their dinner date with serena william.i think he cut/trimmed his hair
zackzugen
zackzugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO When millions and millions of people over the entire world follow your every move and judge and report and discuss and evaluate and support and ridicule and lie and criticize and celebrate and exaggerate and hate and love  everything you do or say or wear or your walk - you need to be careful and sure before you announce a man you’re in a relationship with.

This girl has faults, everyone does but, she does not have a reputation for sleeping around or being gullible or easily duped. She’s sophisticated, used to being sought after by many.  

Tyler has a much better reputation than most 26 year old men. On the Bachelorette he was shown to be loyal, selfless, considerate, SUPPORTIVE, protective, honorable, respectful, SUPER HOT and LOVING. Not perfect, not rich but, smart and hardworking. In most pictures, he’s paying attention to her not in a voyeuristic or competitive way, in a serious, protective way. Likely different than many men she’s been exposed to in the past. Different in a good way. She liked what she saw, slid into his DMs. Not her SOP, or we’d know it.

A little time will pass, tires will be kicked on BOTH sides but, I think we’ve got a love match and I’m here for it, lovin’ it!  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 1176891977

All IMO.

I totally agree with everything you said.. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 45 4256136633 I'm here for it too, I can't wait to see where it goes and what's next for Tyler wth his modeling career as well.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen