SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Ileyki
It seems things are progressing nicely. I thought they would. GH is a smart girl. Now I’m just waiting patiently to see if the VMAs will be the big reveal. Also, my Italian is lousy but I thought I saw something about her dad’s impression of Tyler being a positive one.  I’ve been trying to find it in English. All IMO.

Very Interesting . If you find it please share it here. I thought he just met her mother and her mothers boyfriend I never read anything saying that her father met him so im wondering if her father watched the show and got his impression of Tyler from there.  no idea I've noticed the IG account "gigihaditalia" posts the newest paparazzi pics/videos daily. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
zackzugen wrote:they went to Yolanda's farm right? eventhough there was no picture of Tyler, but on matt's IG story, he posted a video,  he was running/practicing for his marathon, like at the "countryside" . GH was definitely there based on Bella hadid's IG

Yeah the fact that the last time they were seen was Gigi driving off somewhere with Tyler and his friends and one of her friends and they've all mostly gone silent on social media and Bella's IG showed Gigi is in PA at their mom's farm, kind of confirms that's where they all are. IMO that is the first thing that makes me think this may be getting really serious.

That she would not only have Tyler with her at her mom's place, clearly meeting her sister but that she included his friends as well. As someone said above, Gigi is famous and the reality is when you're that famous, you're naturally wary of bringing new people into your life and circle. That's just wise because there are a lot of opportunists in the world. Her bringing Tyler to a place that's so important and private to her and introducing him to her family is already major but then to include his friends as well, speaks volume.

I'm hard pressed to think of a vetting process that's more likely to find closeted skeletons than what being on this show, exposed to RS and all of us sleuthers puts someone through, and in this case Tyler has come out about as clean as anyone I can think of (maybe at the JP level). That can give GH some degree of comfort. Interesting to note also that the pics of Matt (on his IG) running along side a fence were taken down quickly - before I could save them - which suggests they are not looking for PR but really want this to be private.

Btw, am I the only one amused remembering the sleuthing during the season when some were trying so hard to place Tyler at a SHV when the spoiler was still saying he was F1 and instead he always showed up somewhere. And it's like he's having his own SHV now, going completely radio silent on social media, for days.

Follow the feet ...

Not only Closeted skeletons but drug and physiological testing too. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:02 pm

lleyki wrote:
zackzugen wrote:they went to Yolanda's farm right? eventhough there was no picture of Tyler, but on matt's IG story, he posted a video,  he was running/practicing for his marathon, like at the "countryside" . GH was definitely there based on Bella hadid's IG

Yeah the fact that the last time they were seen was Gigi driving off somewhere with Tyler and his friends and one of her friends and they've all mostly gone silent on social media and Bella's IG showed Gigi is in PA at their mom's farm, kind of confirms that's where they all are. IMO that is the first thing that makes me think this may be getting really serious.

That she would not only have Tyler with her at her mom's place, clearly meeting her sister but that she included his friends as well. As someone said above, Gigi is famous and the reality is when you're that famous, you're naturally wary of bringing new people into your life and circle. That's just wise because there are a lot of opportunists in the world. Her bringing Tyler to a place that's so important and private to her and introducing him to her family is already major but then to include his friends as well, speaks volume.

Btw, am I the only one amused remembering the sleuthing during the season when some were trying so hard to place Tyler at a SHV when the spoiler was still saying he was F1 and instead he always showed up somewhere. And it's like he's having his own SHV now, going completely radio silent on social media, for days.

No, I find the situation very amusing too. This past Bachelorette season gives “sleuth until very end” very different and funny meaning, IMO. I still stalk, I mean, follow his every move.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:17 pm

sdmom wrote:
lleyki wrote:

No, I find the situation very amusing too. This past Bachelorette season gives “sleuth until very end” very different and funny meaning, IMO. I still stalk, I mean, follow his every move.

Im following too.  :yes: Im actually finding him post show to be more interesting then when he was on the show. laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Jolena wrote:
snipped
Not only Closeted skeletons but drug and physiological testing too. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 4256136633

Which sort of triggers something else in my mind. Life and relationships throw us a lot of curve balls - things often don't go our way or the way we want them to, and how we handle that tests our inner strength in the face of adversity. Tyler spent a good two months supporting Hannah and her journey knowing all the time that she dumped him, and yet I never heard him say anything bad about her. That tells you something about his character.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:25 pm

@Lucas15 You are exactly right. He supported and praised her the entire post season. I believe it had a lot to do with her wanting to "have drinks" with him post show. Honestly, it had a lot to do with his popularity post show as well. No doubt he left the show with a huge following, but so firmly STAN Hannah, speaks volumes about who he is as a man. Really impressed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:10 pm

@Doggoneit
@Lucas15
He’s a prince. He knew Hannah’s season was a wash and even after seeing those last two episodes which had to be BRUTAL for him, he played along and enabled them to place that whole loser season on his shoulders as if he had so little pride and self respect, he would just fall in line with tptb’s plans for HIS life.

I respect him most for NOT allowing that.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:35 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Lucas15 You are exactly right.  He supported and praised her the entire post season.  I believe it had a lot to do with her wanting to "have drinks" with him post show.  Honestly, it had a lot to do with his popularity post show as well.  No doubt he left the show with a huge following, but so firmly STAN Hannah, speaks volumes about who he is as a man.  Really impressed.

I seem to remember back before Ashley's season that JP had been named as NYC most eligible bachelor (or something like that). Watching him on her season really showed that he deserved that. IMO if such a straw poll would be taken today I think Tyler would be at or near the top. Somebody is going to come along, know the man that he is, and he won't be a bachelor much longer. I don't know who it's going to be - maybe Hannah - maybe Gigi - maybe someone neither Tyler or us knows about today - but it's gonna happen; he's a catch - and someone is going to catch him.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:38 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Ileyki
It seems things are progressing nicely. I thought they would. GH is a smart girl. Now I’m just waiting patiently to see if the VMAs will be the big reveal. Also, my Italian is lousy but I thought I saw something about her dad’s impression of Tyler being a positive one.  I’ve been trying to find it in English. All IMO.

Where did you see/read this in Italian?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:00 pm

I don't know who it's going to be - maybe Hannah -

Yeah, sorry IMO, that ship has sailed.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:02 pm

Lawd, ABH
ANYBODY BUT HANNAH. Praying

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:19 am

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 20190810

Source

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 52 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen